Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Spectrecoin a scam?
Yes - 13 (24.1%)
No - 32 (59.3%)
Maybe they magically found a way to make staking anonymous, but it can't be revealed until they're in the top 100 - 9 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is spectrecoin a scam?  (Read 1300 times)
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

It's not a scam and claiming that it's a scam is just trolling.

Simply, if they don't manage to get anonymous staking working, it just means that they bite more than they could chew. It does not mean it's a scam.

Stop bullshitting everyone.

Most crypto projects show their work--this is the expectation, not the exception. I'm not lowering the standard--especially when it's such a bold claim. If they didn't want the scrutiny, they should have held off on the claim until they were prepared to release a whitepaper. I know this angers scammers, but it is just the way it works.

If they removed the claim (or even better, proved it), I'd remove the poll.

Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

Simply, if they don't manage to get anonymous staking working, it just means that they bite more than they could chew. It does not mean it's a scam.

Most crypto projects show their work--this is the expectation, not the exception. I'm not lowering the standard--especially when it's such a bold claim. If they didn't want the scrutiny, they should have held off on the claim until they were prepared to release a whitepaper. I know this angers scammers, but it is just the way it works.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/

You're not the first one attempting something like this and your thread won't make a difference. You just think it will. Everybody wants to feel relevant. The truth is, most people are not.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
TACryptoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:29:00 PM

i hope not , i have bought for 1000 dollar xspec
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:40:37 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 06:08:56 AM by generalizethis

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/

You're not the first one attempting something like this and your thread won't make a difference. You just think it will. Everybody wants to feel relevant. The truth is, most people are not.

I don't care. Some spectrecoin shills contradicted me in another thread and I'm making a case that I am correct. Me being right and proved so a few months from now is enough. Most everything on this forum has no long term effect, not even a short term effect, assuming that I think differently is your mistake.

TBH, you asking me to remove the poll means you probably think it has more influence than it could possibly have. Just let it die and stop posting--it's really that simple. I just want the last word and the ability to raise this thread up from the dead after it's proven that anonymous staking was vaporware.

Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

spectrecoin is a really promising and really gave a good thing and not a scam. Maybe you've heard about this spectre or haven't felt the result. so learn first and later will surely know the benefits of this spectre.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

Spectre coin is not scam we just dont k ow who really the team behind it but its does not mean its scam coin. Just like bitcoin. We dont know who th real creator of this greatest bitcoin right. Wait and see..i think xspectre is the next big thing. Maybe in 3-4 years. Let the invisible team worked what they should be.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

I don't think it is scam, they have simple website because there philosophy is based on privacy. You shouldn't expect a lot of details for the team members.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

many people write that this project should cost more than now, this suggests that they want to raise the price artificially. imo

zzz
vhinzkie

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

many people write that this project should cost more than now, this suggests that they want to raise the price artificially. imo
I don't know much what is spectrecoin is since im newbie here,so is there anyone here who can tell me what it is?if its okey for you guys.
Because there are many crypto rising now a days.Hopefully I can gain knowledge from you guys.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

The so called scam  have paid me for my bounty actives,i was paid the spectre D and spectre U and i have sold part of it.Speculations are dangerous.
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

i hope it is not a scam coin or i lose a lot  of money
size_m

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

I don't know much what is spectrecoin is since im newbie here,so is there anyone here who can tell me what it is?if its okey for you guys.
Because there are many crypto rising now a days.Hopefully I can gain knowledge from you guys.
so why don't you have a look at the main thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0
or at the homepage of spectrcoin?

you rather wanna be informed by some unknown forum members than doing the research yourself before investing your money into it??
CryptoInt

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:03:46 PM

Before I start my reply, I want to say that the creator of this post is either a troll/ or an investor who wants to decrease the price so he can buy more/ or a stupid person have no idea about this coin.

XSPEC is the BEST undervalued coin right now. I expect it will reach $20 by Summer 2018. Calling it scam is TOO FUNNY.

First of all, if you go their Discord and Slack channels, YOU CAN ACTUALLY CHAT WITH THE LEAD DEVELOPER. In which world you can chat and ask any questions you want to a scam coin's dev?

The owner of this post just trying to hit this coin by Stealth Staking, because that's the only feature they didn't finish yet. They are running their roadmap like a charm, they just released a new version of the wallet and their website is updated.

XSPEC has a unique tech. To be honest, it is the only real privacy coin. Here is a picture so you can compare, also XSPEC is at dip right now, only $3. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/396083151400861706/400464159910920192/IMG_20180110_044045.jpg?width=948&height=614
Skunker

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:12:16 PM

Before I start my reply, I want to say that the creator of this post is either a troll/ or an investor who wants to decrease the price so he can buy more/ or a stupid person have no idea about this coin.

XSPEC is the BEST undervalued coin right now. I expect it will reach $20 by Summer 2018. Calling it scam is TOO FUNNY.

First of all, if you go their Discord and Slack channels, YOU CAN ACTUALLY CHAT WITH THE LEAD DEVELOPER. In which world you can chat and ask any questions you want to a scam coin's dev?

The owner of this post just trying to hit this coin by Stealth Staking, because that's the only feature they didn't finish yet. They are running their roadmap like a charm, they just released a new version of the wallet and their website is updated.

XSPEC has a unique tech. To be honest, it is the only real privacy coin. Here is a picture so you can compare, also XSPEC is at dip right now, only $3. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/396083151400861706/400464159910920192/IMG_20180110_044045.jpg?width=948&height=614

cmon, stop fucking spamming with this shit coin! stay away from xspectre. every newbie come on forum and read some spamming shit about how good spectre coin is then invest in that shit coin and start spamming by himself. well guys  at the end of 2018 you will be wery dissapointed.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

cmon, stop fucking spamming with this shit coin! stay away from xspectre. every newbie come on forum and read some spamming shit about how good spectre coin is then invest in that shit coin and start spamming by himself. well guys  at the end of 2018 you will be wery dissapointed.

ROFL you haven't seen spamming the forum until you see that horde of DeepOnion freaks.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: