Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INT Chain - Internet Node Token (big partnerships, mainnet by end of January)  (Read 3332 times)
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

There is no way this project compare to IOTA, I have tried to look into the project just hype from Youtubes is why the price is rising, most people will realise soon there is not much about the January partnership people are talking about

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:34:05 PM

Do not do it, it is just another pump/dump coin, INT Chain? NO way, i would never put money in here.
Wow this looks realy good. How come nobody has talked about this one yet. BTW thanks for the tip. This is my next moon project...
First of all, this just a re-branded project, and i can not trust in a project just based on another project.

It is full of profitable coins, and this one, is just another garbage.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

mpeis007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

Thanks for the working link to the english (short) White Paper!
Too bad there is nothing about the remaining 850 million (not 750 million as you wrote)! I totally agree with you, this is a very important question!!

Very interesting. What I like about it from my first impressions:

- Great team/advisors
- Great partnerships - IBM, Huawei (if confirmed)
- Looks like they have over 20 team members
- No public ICO, private investors look good
- Very low market cap for a project with these credentials (around 75-80mil right now).
- Mainnet release later this month

concerns:
- 150mil circulating tokens but 1bil total. What are the other 750mil going to be used for? That's no trivial amount.
- no english whitepaper?
- only on asian exchanges (though this could be a positive if you're able to position yourself before westerners gain access).
- no clear terms of partnership deals
- hard to find much info about the project
- no roadmap

Interested in hearing some other thoughts on this.

edit* just found the english whitepaper: https://web.archive.org/web/20180115224527/https://intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf
Quoted for emphasis, cureent prices arent sustainable for a startup project with a 1billion token supply.
blackstar79

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

This coin is rising fast, just passed $1, will probably be $10 by the time it reaches Binance.
dave773

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:08:50 AM

Too bad there is nothing about the remaining 850 million (not 750 million as you wrote)! I totally agree with you, this is a very important question!!

- Great team/advisors
- Very low market cap for a project with these credentials (around 75-80mil right now).

concerns:
- 150mil circulating tokens but 1bil total. What are the other 750mil going to be used for? That's no trivial amount.
- no english whitepaper?
- only on asian exchanges (though this could be a positive if you're able to position yourself before westerners gain access).
- no roadmap

edit* just found the english whitepaper: https://web.archive.org/web/20180115224527/https://intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf
Quoted for emphasis, cureent prices arent sustainable for a startup project with a 1billion token supply.

Well since the guy with the concerns cant do simple math i wouldn't look into it too deeply.  150m + 750m = 900m to be clear not 1b.   Your other concerns do not worry me at all.. wait until there is more information and you can buy it at a higher price lol.
langdong

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

- Great team/advisors

concerns:
- no english whitepaper?
- no roadmap

Well since the guy with the concerns cant do simple math i wouldn't look into it too deeply.  150m + 750m = 900m to be clear not 1b.   Your other concerns do not worry me at all.. wait until there is more information and you can buy it at a higher price lol.

This ignorant thinking process makes people lose money in crypto. It could actually be so easy.
spankx

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:59:53 PM

how can someone think such elite developers left their jobs for hot air?
Ryancope123

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

They are ignorant like some of the FUD posts already arising (people clearly trying to spread FUD already to keep price down).

This will be HUGE !

mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:42:43 PM

They are ignorant like some of the FUD posts already arising (people clearly trying to spread FUD already to keep price down).

This will be HUGE !
Dont be silly. Spreading FOMO is equally as harmfull as spreading FUD posts.
Small market cap projects that are just listed in exchanges with an actual target and established teams always interest me but the whole price is based on the 150m circulating supply. Who has the 850m left and how will those be distributed? Its a simple question that should have a simple answer. Now you can disregard this and continue with "to the moon" hype quality posts or give a satisfactory answer and I ll make sure to buy some as well, because as much as I looked for an answer to this I found none.
not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:48:25 PM

How is this project different from IOT chain? These days same kinds of projects are popping up around. I don't know why is this happening. Look at the supply, circulating supply is very low 150million but total supply is more 1 billion. So team is holding majority of the tokens?

Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

Iota having massive issues, good time for this token to shine and maybe prove much better.
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

Hi INT team. The community is waiting for some press release on your project progress and to hear about you. Is it possible we could ask you some questions?
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

How is this project different from IOT chain? These days same kinds of projects are popping up around. I don't know why is this happening. Look at the supply, circulating supply is very low 150million but total supply is more 1 billion. So team is holding majority of the tokens?
Thanks for the eye opening info. When it got listed on coinmarketcap,  circulating supply field was not updated but now I saw them. More than 85% of the tokens are still with the team itself. This is only good for short term pumps because of hype and people fomoing on it but in the long term this is quiet risky. If the inflation rate is low then no problem.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
gunsandbitcoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

I think HPB is a batter gamble right now, until we know what is happening with 850 million tokens...hopefully a coin burn!!!

Edit: however, maybe this coin is worth 10 billion even if the team is holding 85% of the tokens

The industry needs throughput...if they supply it, maybe they deserve 8.5 billion dollars for themselves...i say that tongue in cheek
turbulence (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:35:33 PM

I think HPB is a batter gamble right now, until we know what is happening with 850 million tokens...hopefully a coin burn!!!

Edit: however, maybe this coin is worth 10 billion even if the team is holding 85% of the tokens

The industry needs throughput...if they supply it, maybe they deserve 8.5 billion dollars for themselves...i say that tongue in cheek

do you think when we have full clarity on what the remaining 850m is for it will say "for dumping on your head"?

or is it maybe more likely that there will be a certain percentage for r & d, for marketing, for rewards from pow/pos etc and a certain percentage for founders?

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
victor br

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

is this a currency like bitcoin and iota or a token?
if this a token what is the use of it?
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:45:55 AM

where can I find the news about their partnerships with these big companies?
turbulence (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:41:58 AM

updates: website now available in english, and updated english whitepaper:

www.intchain.io
https://intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf

questions about what they're doing with the coins that are not in circulation is answered in whitepaper

the circulating supply is not 150m, but 250m per this pinned post in telegram:

"INT is listed with 150 million circulation (originally 250 million in circulating but 100 million was refunded according to the Chinese policies). Later, we released 100 million INT for the investment from Silicon Valley Agency and community activities. Therefore, the current total circulation is 250 million."

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
gunsandbitcoin

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:30:15 AM

do you think when we have full clarity on what the remaining 850m is for it will say "for dumping on your head"?

or is it maybe more likely that there will be a certain percentage for r & d, for marketing, for rewards from pow/pos etc and a certain percentage for founders?

I think everybody is attempting to create a coin with a huge bag to dump on everybody else's head because the entire industry, including bitcoin, is just a giant ponzi until the real market maker, arrives. Will that be EOS or will it be a version of swirld's hashgraph that can actually handle smart contracts? Probably neither. Jump from rocket to rocket by the seat of your pants and accumulate gold coins.
gunsandbitcoin

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:32:05 AM

I think everybody is attempting to create a coin with a huge bag to dump on everybody else's head because the entire industry, including bitcoin, is just a giant ponzi until the real market maker, arrives. Will that be EOS or will it be a version of swirld's hashgraph that can actually handle smart contracts? Probably neither. Jump from rocket to rocket by the seat of your pants and accumulate gold coins.

Thank you for taking the time on that. I appreciate you posting.

Why do you think cmcap is listing one billion total supply?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: