Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INT Chain - Internet Node Token (big partnerships, mainnet by end of January)  (Read 3329 times)
GeorgKrypto

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

hi guys when will the token swap happen and how?

Can i store the INT token for now safely on MEW ??

Until what time i have to swap it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:53:17 PM

I am in but I have been thinking about which iota of china will win in the end. Intchain, Cpchain and IoT chain all look good but you bet your ass that there will be only one especially in China. What do you guys think?
johnyyy

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

Invite to telegram chat? I cant find it anywhere.
Kusunagi

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:22:13 AM

Is there a wallet for this?
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

I have been watching this coin for a long time. I think that it's time to buy while the price has fallen. I think that it will grow well this year.

RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/INTchain_Official/comments/7winva/int_project_progress_2018012920180209/

^^apparently blockchain browser is released, if anyone has the link to that it would really be nice.

Invite to telegram chat? I cant find it anywhere.

If you do a search on telegram (INT) you will find it with ease

https://t.me/INTChainOfficial
GeorgKrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

hi guys,

how will the token swap happen ? its there a "deadline" that u have to swap your coins until a date x, and if you dont your tokens are worthless? Do you have to register your tokens, like EOS token until mainnet launch ?

thx you
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

Internet Node Token , too much popular in crypto market .
saw some video recommending others to buy this coin , and it is really deserving coin .
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

INT is currently at a very low price, providing a good entry for people looking to get in. I put a 5% of my portfolio in it, as it could be one of those that suddenly become massive. The partnerships received some FUD, but they were proven in the end..
uliss_and

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:56:08 AM

Another Chinese coin? Why do you think she's going to go to the moon? I am from Russia and we are discussing this project. A well-known blogger recorded the video. Where so much noise?
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

hi guys,

how will the token swap happen ? its there a "deadline" that u have to swap your coins until a date x, and if you dont your tokens are worthless? Do you have to register your tokens, like EOS token until mainnet launch ?

thx you

That's the question everyone wants the answer to.  Right now, based one what people are saying in telegram, mainnet is private.  There has been no mention of a token swap AT ALL that I am aware of to the western world yet.

INT is currently at a very low price, providing a good entry for people looking to get in. I put a 5% of my portfolio in it, as it could be one of those that suddenly become massive. The partnerships received some FUD, but they were proven in the end..

Whatever proof you have of the partnerships being proven you should post them here for the community to see.
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

What if it’s like 250k lol most of us won’t have it I be so sad lol buy more when it’s expensive
steve0nz

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:08:50 AM

What's going on - I have seen a lot of FUD recently.
Kryptokunkku89

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:09:11 PM

Open a little like what? Put some links pls.

Very low 40M market cap now. Looking to buy a lot more on the upcoming weekend.
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:58:57 PM

Open a little like what? Put some links pls.

Very low 40M market cap now. Looking to buy a lot more on the upcoming weekend.

yeah, what FUD, I mean there's one dude on reddit making silly claims but he's an airhead Cheesy.

Don't forget, real circulating supply is 250,000,000, so even at .24 cents market cap is actually around 60 million
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

This project seems to be very interesting, and due the very low marketcap it could be worth an investment, but the marketing seems to be very bad... The best example is minereum, it was the first with his idea, but it has inactive dev and a not existing marketing.. so the investors have lost a lot of money

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

This project seems to be very interesting, and due the very low marketcap it could be worth an investment, but the marketing seems to be very bad... The best example is minereum, it was the first with his idea, but it has inactive dev and a not existing marketing.. so the investors have lost a lot of money

Well, if anyone that invested in the market during the January peaks have definitely lost money (not just INT hodlers).  That said INT doesn't really do a good job communicating with the western world, but that doesn't mean they'll be a failure.  Neo's marketing wasn't great to the western world initially either and then it exploded on to the scene.  Marketing to western world is often a common issue with Asian projects, but where they lack in marketing they often always make up in R&D, which I'd argue is probably more important than marketing.

INT team is elite, when everything comes to light this crypto will look good, but in a bleeding alt market, most things will look bad.
Kr2017

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

Hi Guys
Here is a link that might help You keep the faith in INT project.

https://www.docdroid.net/uTSMnJf/int-advisors-and-investors-screening.pdf

https://medium.com/@SpazCraft/why-int-internet-node-token-needs-to-be-on-your-radar-for-2018-957bcbbad44a

Lately there was a lot of weird rumors about INT. Obviously, the reason for this is what a colleague mentioned above - the communication barrier dividing west to east, Asian work ethic, and focus on the project from INT.

The fact is that only Western investors were looking for a "hole in the whole" and meanwhile, our Asian colleagues were calm about their investments.
Kr2017

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

INT team have  signed a contract with a video production company, to create an introduction video which is currently set to be released on March 20th.
This will have team members in it and introduce INT project a little bit more. There will also be coverage at the South Korea upcoming event
bonzo206

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:38:24 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 04:54:47 AM by bonzo206

Hi Everyone,

I need to help with transferring my INT from metaMask via MEW. The target adress is o.k., as I already transferred other ERC-20

I always get a failure message: "INT Transaction Error. Exception thrown in contract code. Gas limit set dangerously high. Approving this transaction is likely to fail". After reducing the limit (was 721000), I get this transaction, which is then canceled.

Has anyone any idea, what's wrong here?

Thanks in advance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: