Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:40:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INT Chain - Internet Node Token (big partnerships, mainnet by end of January)  (Read 3329 times)
bonzo206

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:57:21 PM

Hi KR2017,

I want to transfer from MetaMask to my Ledger Wallet. I hope, I've added the custom token properly (at least, I can see the Tokens in MEW). Is there a way, I can check this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kr2017

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:32:10 PM

And delete this message if You dont want anyone to see Your adress.
bonzo206

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:58:20 AM

Hi KR2017,

I figured it out in the end. The problem was, that I tried to transfer xxxxx.xxx INT and it seems, that the contract just allows trenferring full tokens (or at least not .xxx  Some minutes ago, I transferred the full tokens and it went trough smoothly. Could you please give me a favor and delete the weblinks in your posts? I am not allowed to do this

Thanks
Kr2017

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:44:43 AM

Hi KR2017,

I figured it out in the end. The problem was, that I tried to transfer xxxxx.xxx INT and it seems, that the contract just allows trenferring full tokens (or at least not .xxx  Some minutes ago, I transferred the full tokens and it went trough smoothly. Could you please give me a favor and delete the weblinks in your posts? I am not allowed to do this

Thanks

Good, thanks for sharing tip about INT token Smiley
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

This coin has very explosive low marketcap with low supply. I am following it for many times and I see great potential behind it. I hope markets will recover and this coin will find its deserving place.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kr2017

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

I'm following this project from couple of weeks, spoke with admins about plans, have been on chineese weibo and I'm 1oo % sure, that only western investors are concerned about this project.
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:12:19 PM

I'm following this project from couple of weeks, spoke with admins about plans, have been on chineese weibo and I'm 1oo % sure, that only western investors are concerned about this project.

I take it you're either chinese or you speak Mandarin, either way, it's good to have someone that's immersed in the eastern world side of INT community on the english INT forum.

You mentioned only western world being concerned (personally I'm not, I'm building a bag, and I don't get too wrapped up in FUD easily), can you give us an idea of the sentiment that you see in the Chinese communities in terms of INT?
Kr2017

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

I take it you're either chinese or you speak Mandarin, either way, it's good to have someone that's immersed in the eastern world side of INT community on the english INT forum.

You mentioned only western world being concerned (personally I'm not, I'm building a bag, and I don't get too wrapped up in FUD easily), can you give us an idea of the sentiment that you see in the Chinese communities in terms of INT?

I'm from Europe :-) , but I simply went to chineese weibo and asked in English - When I invest in a given project, I try to do good research.
I wanted to now what are they thinking about recent rumors, They obviously didn't know anythink about it.

In a few words, Asian investors, like us, believe that this will be a project similarly successful to NEO. There is a lot of talking about core team members, especially Xiang Ruofei who is kind of superstar.
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:33:38 AM

I'm from Europe :-) , but I simply went to chineese weibo and asked in English - When I invest in a given project, I try to do good research.
I wanted to now what are they thinking about recent rumors, They obviously didn't know anythink about it.

In a few words, Asian investors, like us, believe that this will be a project similarly successful to NEO. There is a lot of talking about core team members, especially Xiang Ruofei who is kind of superstar.

https://www.reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/7s5uji/dr_xiang_ruofei_the_chief_architect_of_intchain/dt3j63k/

^^see Chrome translated bio in above link...Yeah this INT team is STACKED.  I think on paper the team and advisors seem almost to good to be true to western world so naturally people want confirmations that they are who they say they are.

It's funny that they knew nothing about the rumors, goes to show probably how insignificant they are...So bullish on this project.  Def keep the updates from the Asian community coming as you check in with them man  Smiley.
Kr2017

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

But look on this from the other side. There are 2 groups of investors :

* those who invest on the basis of facts, fundamental analysis, token metrics, etc

* the second group that follows only trends

It's thanks to the 2nd group, we currently have so many great opportunities to invest.
Going deeper into the issue, we can see the reflection of this theory in everyday life - those who are interested in the subject, spend a lot of time to know it better and on the other side there are people who too lazy to explore the subject yourself, relying only on the opinions of others - they will believe everything someone tell them.

RodneyGrillery

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

But look on this from the other side. There are 2 groups of investors :

* those who invest on the basis of facts, fundamental analysis, token metrics, etc

* the second group that follows only trends

It's thanks to the 2nd group, we currently have so many great opportunities to invest.
Going deeper into the issue, we can see the reflection of this theory in everyday life - those who are interested in the subject, spend a lot of time to know it better and on the other side there are people who too lazy to explore the subject yourself, relying only on the opinions of others - they will believe everything someone tell them.

Cheesy  Yep...I'm def taking these dip opportunities to build up a nice size bag.  Many want to run when the price gets low (the people from the second group), but the best time to invest is when the price is in these super discounted ranges (people from first group will buy now).  The future will def be bright for INT.
johnyyy

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:27:00 AM

Where can i get invite for telegram, discord and slack?
Traknet

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:06:51 PM

Where can i get invite for telegram, discord and slack?

https://t.me/INTChainOfficial
surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

cpchain is better than int or itc...

investors: qtum , ven , etp , hpb, torque capital.

partners: SAIC MOTORS

masternodes april may....dyor.
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:12:48 AM

cpchain is better than int or itc...

investors: qtum , ven , etp , hpb, torque capital.

partners: SAIC MOTORS

masternodes april may....dyor.

All of them are good, and all of them can be successful.  Who knows which one will be the biggest when it's all said and done for sure
Traknet

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

https://twitter.com/Traknet1/status/977920573958508544

RT guys Smiley
jackmuu

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

Internet Node Token (INT) got listed as #3 coin to purchase before the market goes for a bull run:

https://bestcrypto.tv/265/top-5-coin-to-buy-before-the-bull-market/
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:39:55 AM

Internet Node Token (INT) got listed as #3 coin to purchase before the market goes for a bull run:

https://bestcrypto.tv/265/top-5-coin-to-buy-before-the-bull-market/

Suppo has been shilling this coin for a while now, so that's not much new...it's not a bad shill though all things considered.
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:37:27 PM

Internet Node Token recently won Blockchain Best Project Award at the 2018 Blockchain Innovation Summit in Shenzen!  The Chief Architect Dr Xiang Ruofei gave the speech shown in below link:

https://www.facebook.com/INTchainINT/photos/pcb.140083210158653/140082293492078/?type=3&theater
CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

Hi;

This very exciting news, I am sure this project will smash to the Jupiter.

Kind regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: