Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to do an x10 this year with this portfolio  (Read 385 times)
nelson208 (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

https://arker.io

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:34:39 AM

Hello!

I've been a holder of Waves for a while and after having everything in this currency, I decided to diversify a bit, since Waves has not moved for months ...

After much reading and looking at possible rough diamonds, I have diversified as follows:

- Waves (WAVES) - 27.5%
- Oyster Pearl (PRL) - 55%
- Elixir (ELIX) - 17.5%

PRL gave me a x5 in these last weeks, and right now it's all red, but hey, I'm calm, I just want to hold on and wait for recovery.

Do you think I can get an x10 this year? For me it would mean reaching these amounts approximately:

- Waves (WAVES) -75$
- Oyster Pearl (PRL) - 30$
- Elixir (ELIX) - 17$

I also take the opportunity to ask you about projects that you think can go very well this year. I was looking at the following:

- SONM (SNM)
- Spectercoin (XSPEC)

Thank you very much!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Arker: The Online RPG that rewards you with cryptocurrency    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Listed on Waves DEX    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WEBSITE / WHITEPAPER / ANN / TELEGRAM
Karto

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:47:01 AM

SONM is one project i like and think it worth a small investment..
XSPEC can make some rise too because of the private idea and we can see how other privacy coins grow these days
(especially zcash forks)
Shitcointalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:21:48 AM

Forget xspec, too much spam to make it credible.

Sonm is a great project, but it will take time to mature, like a couple of years more, so you will have to hodl as long as it takes.

I've been a holder of Waves for a while and after having everything in this currency, I decided to diversify a bit, since Waves has not moved for months ...

When a coin has not moved for long, that can also mean that it will soon. I want to buy a coin which has been stable for a while, so I can enjoy a nice pump, and not buy a coin once it has already pumped. I would keep a good part of waves, because it will reach 30$ soon enough.

About x10, you have to hodl, and hope that crypto market stays bullish until you get there.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:35:27 AM

When a coin has not moved for long, that can also mean that it will soon. I want to buy a coin which has been stable for a while, so I can enjoy a nice pump, and not buy a coin once it has already pumped.

If you are serious about these statements...check ARK. Wink
PetarKostadinski

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

You can definitely make 10x with coins with such a market capitalization. Are you gonna sell at 10x, though? Or you will become greedy? Also, be prepared to loose 95% of your money with such a portfolio. This is how it works.
jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

Absolutely agree on waves, but not for the others
For x10 gain in this year maybe you should look PIVX too
nelson208 (OP)

Activity: 146

https://arker.io

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

You can definitely make 10x with coins with such a market capitalization. Are you gonna sell at 10x, though? Or you will become greedy? Also, be prepared to loose 95% of your money with such a portfolio. This is how it works.

I would like to withdraw everything except a small percentage simply for keeping me in the world and have hope.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Arker: The Online RPG that rewards you with cryptocurrency    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Listed on Waves DEX    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WEBSITE / WHITEPAPER / ANN / TELEGRAM
rbv

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

Forget xspec, too much spam to make it credible.

Sonm is a great project, but it will take time to mature, like a couple of years more, so you will have to hodl as long as it takes.

When a coin has not moved for long, that can also mean that it will soon. I want to buy a coin which has been stable for a while, so I can enjoy a nice pump, and not buy a coin once it has already pumped. I would keep a good part of waves, because it will reach 30$ soon enough.

About x10, you have to hodl, and hope that crypto market stays bullish until you get there.

IOTA hasn't moved quite a while despite having great announcements, tech and team. I expect quite some gains in the next months.
Barbolini

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:46:28 PM

x10 in one year is not so hard, but don't get married with your coins.
If you see good opportunities use it.
I already gained x10 on SONM, but it is a long term (1-5 years).
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:51:35 PM

I have invested in COSS.
Now I genuinely think it's a good investment. Currently the price is low because it has issues with the website. But it's competitors are Binance and Kucoin, both reaching $20+ so easy 10x on COSS is definitely doable. If the team doesn't fuck up.
I bought COSS it at $0.3 and it reached $3 so I already gained x10 from it. It's currently a bit above $1 so not a bad time to get in.
I would've bought more but I don't feel like getting rid of my other coins (Waves, Shift, SunContract and SpectreCoin).

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:58:37 PM

Hello!

After much reading and looking at possible rough diamonds, I have diversified as follows:

- Waves (WAVES) - 27.5%
- Oyster Pearl (PRL) - 55%
- Elixir (ELIX) - 17.5%

PRL gave me a x5 in these last weeks, and right now it's all red, but hey, I'm calm, I just want to hold on and wait for recovery.

Do you think I can get an x10 this year? For me it would mean reaching these amounts approximately:

- Waves (WAVES) -75$
- Oyster Pearl (PRL) - 30$
- Elixir (ELIX) - 17$

I also take the opportunity to ask you about projects that you think can go very well this year. I was looking at the following:

- SONM (SNM)
- Spectercoin (XSPEC)

Thank you very much!

I have never even heard of Oyster Pearl so I'll have to do a little research on that, especially as you're putting the bulk of your investment in to it. Waves seems to be being held back by something but I wouldn't be surprised if it has a year similar to litecoin's in 2017. That would mean the price can reach $100 or more quite easily. One thing I would say is that x10 is hard and even harder if you're not actively moving your money around and looking for new opportunities.

GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

And you would, ELIX and OYSTER are one of the most profitable coins that this year will have, so do not be afraid of them, because they will give you a lot of money between the first and the second quarter of the year.
Shotz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

I think ELF on Binance will easily make a 10x this year.

cryptoeddy

Activity: 133

I just want a life without petty people

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

Maybe you should consider buying some coins in ICO that have a huge likelihood of MOONING in the coming year.

I would personally recommend HADE.

HADE is a coin for those having trouble chosing a portfolio in the crypto space, you could try out a new coin that is ICO. It will be providing members with tokenized investment funds, or TIFs, that will completely change the crypto investment market as we know it. TIFs coupled with a simple buying process will result in record inflows of money to the crypto space. A single TIF could give an investor exposure to dozens of cryptocurrencies with one single product. Furthermore, TIFs could give owners access to the collective uses of each cryptocurrency held in a fund, thereby allowing a single TIF to serve the same functions as its components.

Visit www.hade.io to learn more

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
marcellinuswiray

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

you're never get x10 with high marketcap coin  Cheesy

BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

I can bet on projects with enough team building a product after lunch of a prototype. Most of the coins are not backed by any active team; just a vision for a solution. Waves is still a good coin with real value but instead it's more secure to bet on ethereum especially in the actual price to buy and hold.
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

The markets will be reshaped. It is logical to invest in projects that fall most heavily affected by this fall.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

personally I feel you are weighted to a few coins.

you need to be diversified. not relying on only a few coins..

this is a recipe for disaster. spread out over 10 coins, research the arse out of them.. right now is a good time to buy...

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
f80

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

i would consider investing in ARK, DBC, ENJ, and also NEO which has a great buy price right now and is really solid project Smiley
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

wouldnt go with oyster, maybe add some ven and xrb
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: