Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bloodbath..  (Read 941 times)
19mlmendoza82

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:44:14 PM

all in bear market .. time to shop

infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

The crypto market are currently all in red. It seems that there is a bloodbath. How long do you think will it take and what do you think is the reason behind it? Is it just a massive price correction or is it the end for the crypto world? Just want to know your opinion about it.
This is a sign of that we have to be aware for that this is possible that might happen yes of course that we see that this is are on red for but as soon as possible everything may comeback very soon.
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:04:49 PM

They say that the best deals are done buying when there is blood in the streets... Moreover, there is not only blood in the streets now, but also a lot of flying red dildos with a GPS tracker for the investors' backdoors, making the whole process even more painful. In such situations you don't need only strong hands, but also a tight and well protected buttock.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

A lot of people here believed that it was normal a 2000% growth in a year without any fall, and that this growth never stopped...
Well, they was wrong: like it or not, currencies have cycles.
And don't forget, on yearly base bitcoin price is ten times more the one year ago.

AlexanderDumas

Activity: 206
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:18:30 PM

Happy to see the rebound on Cryptos. Hopefully it will continue and break the down trend of the past few days.

In the mean time, I grabbed 200 shares of BLOK the new ETF of blockchain companies, that began on Nasdaq today. On first day more that 1 million shares volume.
There is another one that also started today and its ticker is BLCN
Long term low volatility investment, to complement investments on blockchain technology.
BLOK is actively traded, BLCN track an index of stocks.

Good luck everyone!
Mahanton

Activity: 2758
Merit: 636

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:34:23 PM

The crypto market are currently all in red. It seems that there is a bloodbath. How long do you think will it take and what do you think is the reason behind it? Is it just a massive price correction or is it the end for the crypto world? Just want to know your opinion about it.
This is a sign of that we have to be aware for that this is possible that might happen yes of course that we see that this is are on red for but as soon as possible everything may comeback very soon.
Coming to an end of cryptoworld is possible but not would be happening on these young years of it. Theres soo much space to develop even more further and talking on ending is not possible as of these days. Price corrections,dip of prices are normal which we should really be aware of in the very first place.For now instead of worrying too much its much better to do shopping into those alts which do have potential even on bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:08:14 AM

My altcoins are now moving and turning into green. Bitcoin is also slowly recovering. Do you think it is now the end of the current bloodbath or we should expect another dip? I hope that there's no more FUD about crypto currencies in the meantime so that we can see a green portfolio again.
vijendra singh

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:19:08 AM

It should not take longer to recover the market but it has created panic in investors and traders. The traders know how to control emotions, only can survive in Crypto Bloodbath scenario. BTC is like King of Crypto. Even King is injured now a days.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:02:36 AM

When bitcoin market value hit 17000$ mark I already decided to withdraw all the bitcoin I have, and luckily that was a good decision. I already expected this to happen, for every sudden pump there will be sudden dump. And I see that coming, I dont feel bother to what happening now. I still have my trust with bitcoin in fact, I bought big volume yesterday (which  actually the lowest price hit.) , this time bitcoin is niw having a rebound.

Just like what happened before, Im still hopeful and expecting that its price will double and surpass the highest price. There is no denying that Im worried and scared to the current situation. But I have to risk thus time, I can afford to lose this time but still hopeful that bitcoin will really regain it growth.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:46:14 AM

It's so normal. Bitcoin needs some correction to its price. Also because the market is down because of FUD. There are many news about bitcoin, that's why some weak hands are selling their bitcoin. And buying in the top of price. So very sad about that.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:54:45 AM

It should not take longer to recover the market but it has created panic in investors and traders. The traders know how to control emotions, only can survive in Crypto Bloodbath scenario. BTC is like King of Crypto. Even King is injured now a days.
after several days of solid bloodbath where btc  was hitted most market was slowly recovering and it will not take longer for btc to back to its previous all time high btc corrected to much maybe this is the right time to surge again
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

Bloodbath? Well, it seems that all newbies are in panic and sell. But for smart investors, it's just a good moment to do a cheap crypto shopping.
For this they are smart. :-)

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
tushkanych

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

the price is completing ascending correction $11 800 and stands at a crossroads. Steady signal up with a breakdown of $12, 000 gives hope for a raise to $15 000. But the script with one more push down to $8 600 more likely: the major players need to make sure that everyone who wanted to get rid of the cue, it did, and for that we need another wave of panic.
davidmike04

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:36:12 AM

I was super scared oh, even had to sell off some tokens to avoid regrets , am just happy i didnt  sell all. I later heard it was a rumor that caused this whole panic and maybe one or two issues arising about Bitcoin and cryptocurency as a whole, anyway am wiser now and have better fate in cryptocurrencies. am really glad to see that the recovery is already happening and i expect bitcoin to bounce back fully and more solid now
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

The crypto market is now 90% in the green which is a good sign that crypto users have regained their confidence after a scare of a possible crash which was driven by regulation fears in the Asian market but i dont think it has recovered fully hoping we can go over 15000 before the end of the month
Reatim

Activity: 2884
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

I was super scared oh, even had to sell off some tokens to avoid regrets , am just happy i didnt  sell all. I later heard it was a rumor that caused this whole panic and maybe one or two issues arising about Bitcoin and cryptocurency as a whole, anyway am wiser now and have better fate in cryptocurrencies. am really glad to see that the recovery is already happening and i expect bitcoin to bounce back fully and more solid now
At least you admit that you are worried in this last 2 days of crypto bloodbath  Grin. And congratulations for making a bold move not to sell but hold on your bitcoin like is your only savior. The rumors came from South Korean government. I'm sure that you also learn some valuable points here. There are a lot of FUD that will be coming our way, there will be a lot of panic selling. However, you should hold because in the long run, bitcoin will recover.

And since both markets are green, you can tap yourself at the back in making the correction decision this time. There are lot of newcomers who is the opposite of what you shown, then see the price going down, they panic and then they sold everything. And then the market has rebounded, I'm sure they regretting to sold their coins at a cheap price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:21:41 PM

It's interesting how reactive is the cryptomarkets: almost every one here is a newbie, and it's very sensible to manipulative rumors.
This was a planned bloodbath: whales start rumors, weak hands panic and sell, whales buy cheap, weak hands lose money, whales make big profit.
Nothing new.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

Of course such a radical bloodbath can not be sustained for so long, however I believe that the consequences of this "massacre" will be resented for quite some time before the distrust that has been generated by the high volatility of this market. For which I believe that the market will remain in a bearish trend for several days, although with less intensity.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

Everything is possible in crypto's we just dont know when will it happen or taken effect. For my perspective i think not,correction is not likely to occur into every Crypto and in the market.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

Well, it's a bloodbath if you bought bitcoin in december at top price, but on a yearly base you still have a 1000% profit!
The lesson is clear: if you are not a trader, don't jump in an unknown market...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: