Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now makes me feel a bit worried.  (Read 912 times)
Angletim

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

COINS now let people panic, many people sold his hand COINS to reduce losses, we should now don't panic, stay calm and patient holds his hand COINS, believe COINS will be back to normal
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

unlike you, I never worried about bitcoin, and I would never do it too. In fact, this comes once you understand the nature of bitcoin and how it varies and how it responds to the different events. To do this, it is true that the value varies rapidly, sometimes by increasing and other times by getting down, but eventually it would be worth its real value as well as its deserved position.

omergstarik

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:04:49 AM

It worried me too.However, we need to take our time.We made an invest, we will take our gain  Grin

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

Quotes are in decline for many coins now. This situation makes me a little nervous, what should I do now?

Have also been nervous about this. Because never have i seen anything like this in my entire time here in the crypto world. Which is all the cons and tokens going down at the same time. Iwas on the break of selling my possessions. Good thing someone gave me an advice to keep on holding since like the recent years, this has happened a lot. Which is why i did not oanic sell.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

Quotes are in decline for many coins now. This situation makes me a little nervous, what should I do now?

Hold the bitcoin and do not panic, bitcoin still not over and the bitcoin will rise again.
Smpdytz

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

It is a common thing in every investment .every investment has a risk otherwise if btc will rise in everyday without any drop everyone will become millionaires easily.dont worry be patient. In cryptocurrency history every success bitcoin holder makes with patience soo keep patience btc will hit $20,000 again within couple of month
Team Saske

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

HOW WE OFFER TREMENDOUS VALUE

1. The project is well documented in a comprehensive Technical White Paper.

2. It presents fresh ideas on how cutting-edge blockchain technology can be easily used to solve global problems other ICOs continue to turn a blind eye to.

3. Unlike the overwhelming majority of other projects, its Use Cases address URGENT needs with practical solutions.

4. Well-defined project objectives: No other project comes close to fueling the independent economic growth and mobility of those whose suffering continues to be ignored.

5. SXAS is the only digital currency with intrinsic, utilitarian value.

6. SXAS has been specifically engineered to become the de facto currency for individuals and businesses alike all across the globe.

7. Nexus Labs is ready to give permanent jobs to multitudes, especially in up and coming economies where SXAS will do the most good.

8. It is a bonafide, long-term project with a very clear, realistic and achievable roadmap for project development and implementation.

9. Nexus Labs is led by a dedicated team of experts committed to enhancing the quality of life of millions around the world by helping them earn an income from their daily social media activities.

10. The company is guided by an unassailable Business Vision and Model.

11. Multiple communications channels exist for the community to ask questions, leave feedback and make helpful suggestions.

12. SXAS was created to be very easily and quickly mined by internet-connected smart devices.

13. It's price is still extremely affordable despite recent gains.

JOIN The Thriving Saske Community:

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | Official Blog | English | Bosanski | Pyccкий | Deutsch | Укpaїнa | हिन्दी | عربي
Twitter | Telegram

Our Bounties:
http://telegra.ph/The-Saske-Project---Translation-Bounty-01-06

http://telegra.ph/Bounties-Bounties-Bounties-01-01

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

I presume you entered this knowing you might have to wait several years before you were in the black again? That was the case for anyone who got in in late 2013. Sucky but a fact.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

Honestly yes there is a little bit of worry, and who doesn’t worry at all? Of course everyone has the same feeling, i do not mean for panic moment, only a little worry because staring at the figure of your investment dropped down is something sad feeling but then because i trust that it can recover, i just leave it and patiently wait for the btc to recover and climb up again😃
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

looks like you are new guy in this cryptocurrency world...relax man...there is nothing to worry...i think now all coins just doing their annual thing and then in few months its just back to normal again and maybe mooning
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:24:03 PM

I suggest you to stop checking the graph everytime. Leave it for months or year. Even material investments take time to grow and give substantial returns. So leave it. You are not the only one or else you will be depressed everyday by just looking at it.
Clifmeister

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

It's no secret that the reason behind this sell-off is because lots of people don't find any value in Bitcoin any longer for daily transactions... People fear that another coin might take its place in that aspect.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

Its no secret bitcoin is declining , if you are really worried sell your coins the price will fall further. It is having a really rough time i would trade altcoins instead of holding bitcoin because till now siacoin has earned me more than 1 bitcoin in profit
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

I suggest you to stop checking the graph everytime. Leave it for months or year. Even material investments take time to grow and give substantial returns. So leave it. You are not the only one or else you will be depressed everyday by just looking at it.

It's not so easy to stop checking the charts. He bought bitcoin and lost, and now he does not know what to do. Whether to sell at a loss or wait for a price increase.

Shamefulpilchard

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

Not worried about its price, but instead, I fear that other coins might take over Bitcoin's place as the #1 coin for microtransactions..
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:56:04 PM

Its no secret bitcoin is declining , if you are really worried sell your coins the price will fall further. It is having a really rough time i would trade altcoins instead of holding bitcoin because till now siacoin has earned me more than 1 bitcoin in profit

I don't know why you guys spreading of fake news about bitcoin.This make make the negative feedback on bitcoin and the price will reduce further more.If you don't have a trust in a king of cryptocurrency,it shows your lack of knowledge in Crypto market.
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

The price is going up again right now, it is over $11,200 and everything seems to be fine at the moment.

I am not even a little bit worried about this, we all know that bitcoin is very capable of reaching more than $30,000 by the end of the year.

btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

Nah i am not worried at all, i am fine with the price since it is very cheap and it is just another opportunity to keep buying some. I am glad that i can buy at the bottom again. Just do not sell guys, that could be the worst mistake of your lifes.

villain24

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:00:41 AM

Bitcoin's decline is normal when you take a look at the charts. It even has lower value before. Just wait patiently. Bitcoin is not a way to become an instant millionaire.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:14:33 AM

Panic decision can also makes you lose your income. Just keep calm and be patient. Bitcoin will rise soon, I believe that bitcoin still can go up after this drop. Bitcoin still have a good price $10k is already good. And I believe bitcoin will make another ATH's this year. Let's just wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: