Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:05:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][I0C] I0coin hardfork DONE, everybody please upgrade to at least 0.8.3-2  (Read 5351 times)
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 12:21:55 AM

the same, i asked doublec recently for my pool

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 12:33:26 AM

Not sure. I would not part with mine for the low price shown at http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/latestrates.inc

(I expect that price is a low price someone wants to buy at, not one anyone is likely to sell at, and is maybe there mostly for the purpose of allowing the (net asset) value of the shares of corps who hold some I0Coins to be computed.)

I would expect it to be worth at least as much as Ixcoin, or close anyway, it gives only 3 coins per block now how many is Ixcoin giving?

-MarkM-

IxCoin is 96 coins but it takes like 1 year for ixCoin to mine around 2,000 coins with a top rig.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
purelithium

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:34:02 PM

I'm willing to sell 4000 I0C, someone give me an offer?

Like my post? 1H7bfRYh7F89mfmFgsRCdn4awDaUHQmYqY
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 02:53:42 AM

I like Iocoin for the fast confimations, but does this mean you need more of them when sending money? Wallet seems to be working fine

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 03:01:47 AM

I like Iocoin for the fast confimations, but does this mean you need more of them when sending money? Wallet seems to be working fine

Fast confirmations?  Isn't i0Coin a clone of ixCoin or vice versa - which is a clone of bitcoin so they should all have the same slow ass Bitcoin-like confirmations.  That was my understanding.  Anyone?

aa

Activity: 544

Litecoin is right coin

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 05:01:08 AM

You don't link directly to the main website (http://i0coin.snel.it/) at any point in your OP post..

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 05:05:25 AM

Litecoin is a "clone" of bitcoin, go figure.

I think I0Coin is something like one and a half minutes block target time whereas IXCoin is maybe ten minute or so like bitcoin.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 05:13:26 AM

Litecoin is a "clone" of bitcoin, go figure.

I think I0Coin is something like one and a half minutes block target time whereas IXCoin is maybe ten minute or so like bitcoin.

-MarkM-

Lol, I realize litecoin is a clone of BTC.  I meant clone, like exact, a true copy with very minor change.

Man, I wish ixCoin was a faster coin than BTC, would help out my theory a lot.  Still struggling to find more reasons for ixCoin to be a huge hit.

On an interesting note:  I said 2 weeks ago when LTC breached 19 that it would keep going lower and lower.  And now it's at 14 which a huge drop for such a stable "silver" coin.

My theory was this:  by now the people with money or an education realize that Bitcoin is about to take it to the next level and what will happen to the Eco system with a $500 or $1,000 Bitcoin AND with plenty of a cheap ASICS?

Let me ask a different way.  Would you spend $300 for a single HUNGRY GPU which needs a computer and mine (very slowly) just ONE unlredictable alt coin at a time or would you spend that same $1,000 on ASICS and mine the most valuable and fast growing Bitcoin AND on top of that, with the same hardware, also mine 5 or more other alt coins?

So clearly, without ASICS and without a clear leader in scrypt there is no future for either LTC or any other scrypt coin. 

And so I call the death of LTC and scrypt coins and I point to the negative correlation between almost all scrypt coins and Bitcoin as evidence.  I am curious to see what happens to the merge mined coins as Bitcoin sky rockets - so far, for whatever odd reason, ixCoin is very positively correlated to Bitcoin so that could get very interesting.

K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:16:29 PM

cmon Vlad2Vlad, learn the basics or finally stfu spamming complete nonsense... your like a disease spreading more and more :S

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 06:53:11 PM

cmon Vlad2Vlad, learn the basics or finally stfu spamming complete nonsense... your like a disease spreading more and more :S

Basics, eh?  Please show me where I missed the basics.

Like, where and when are the scrypt ASICS coming?

And what fool, besides you, would mine one shitty coin dropping in value, when for the same money you can mine a rising Bitcoin and a half dozen other alt coins which are way more secure and in some cases, way more stable and more popular.

Please, give me some facts or shut the fuck up!

K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 08:08:01 PM

Basics, eh?  Please show me where I missed the basics.

And what fool, besides you, would mine one shitty coin dropping in value, when for the same money you can mine a rising Bitcoin and a half dozen other alt coins which are way more secure and in some cases, way more stable and more popular.

its named merged mining and its free... so sad. ppl like u make me sick. big talk, no brain.
seems only the ignore button helps against your delusion.

PS: i wont even include that your a pedo (which is obvious), thats your personal choice...

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 08:19:30 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2013, 08:34:38 PM by Vlad2Vlad

its named merged mining and its free... so sad. ppl like u make me sick. big talk, no brain.

PS: i wont even include that your a pedo (which is obvious), thats your personal choice...

Asshole, learn to read.  In 2 posts I STATED SHA COINS ARE MERGE MINED (FOR FREE) and scrypt coins are not which is why I said LOUD AND CLEAR, LTC and scrypt are DEAD.

Twice now you failed to read Basic English.  You're an idiot with handicapped reading comprehension.

So let me ask you again, besides the personal attacks, can you provide just one shred of factual evidence, such like what I've provided, to contradict what I have said?

Cause if all you have is shit-poor reading skills and name calling abilities then you're a true imbecile!

You're dismissed!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 08:23:04 PM

Hahahaaaa.  I just got your pedo attack.

You sick fuck.  Is that the first place your mind went?  That's my 5 year old girl, fucko!!!  Imagine the odds of that, right?  

You're not only a mindless idiot who can't read but you're a sicko pervert too.  

Aseras

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 08:28:54 PM

I have a HUGE amount of I0coins. who wants them?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 08:32:17 PM

I have a HUGE amount of I0coins. who wants them?

I0Coin is on exchange, why not sell them there?

How much do you have?

dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 12:39:06 AM

I will be placing i0coin on cryptocoinexplorer.com as one of the coins testing CCE3. This means it is a permanent part of CCE (as long as it stays active), but to be introduced under the CCE3 test program.

Address will follow the normal CCE address scheme:

i0c.cryptocoinexplorer.com

i0coin has a couple year old block chain, so it will take some time for for the initial database to be built, more than likely overnight and even into tomorrow.

I will probably turn on the web server before the database is complete, but I will post in the CCE3 project thread when complete.

CCE3 project thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262539

Main CCE thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=124303.360

Aseras

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 11:49:14 PM

Volume today was me moving/combining my mined coins into usable addresses. I'm pretty sure I killed the blockchain for 2 days straight. I literally had to use 1/2 million transactions to not be over the size limit for every single one. crazy. Also someone made out on fees.
No_2

Activity: 901
Merit: 1031

BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:56:12 AM

I0C is now on coinmarketcap.com.
CoinEnthusiast

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:52:22 PM

Is this coin dying off? Came on to let the community know that mergemining.com has added it to the list of pools. However it looks kind of grim here unfortunately.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 03:03:18 PM

Is this coin dying off? Came on to let the community know that mergemining.com has added it to the list of pools. However it looks kind of grim here unfortunately.

Yes, it doesn't have a chance.  Dump all your I0C.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: