Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:24:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who knows why every crypto is falling?  (Read 1251 times)
Michaeljayclark

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:37:57 AM

Buy buy buy buy buy.   If you notice it’s stopped falling, climbed a bit and back down but not below $10000.

I believe $10,000 is the new floor
DexterRock

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:24:14 AM

Buy buy buy buy buy.   If you notice it’s stopped falling, climbed a bit and back down but not below $10000.

It does seem to be holding above 10000 however noone knows where the real ''floor'' is, panic does not help and only makes things worse. Imagine if all the people who jumped in as investors decide to get out now and pull out their money?
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

I think it was caused by some rumors that Chinese and south Korea will release critical policies about the regulation, but I think it is good time to buy some.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:40:34 AM

When I saw the prices of crypto currencies there is almost every coin's price fell upto 20%.Do you think this is just happening due to South Korea's ban over crypto currencies or there is other reasons for that.

I hope the condition will be back normal soon but I am worried a lot. Sad

We are going to because of the South Korea FUD the we saw in the last time! We also see a dip at BTC every year in January, so do not worry just hold your stuff and wait for the bullmarket. I think the bull will be back soon.  Cool
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:49:50 AM

Don't worry, bloodbath is normal in the crypto world. It is actually a good time to do some shopping ^^ Many coins are for sale right now
Are you sure about it? Do you have some reasonable proofs that buying cryptos in these circumstances lead us for success? I’ll be really glad if you have
GwSoJ

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

Don't worry, bloodbath is normal in the crypto world. It is actually a good time to do some shopping ^^ Many coins are for sale right now
Are you sure about it? Do you have some reasonable proofs that buying cryptos in these circumstances lead us for success? I’ll be really glad if you have

It totally depends on whether you think Crypto currencies are the future or not. Of course there is no proof, this is all very new, even experienced market traders are still learning the ropes here.

If you believe the technology of crypto then buy the dip with whatever you can afford to lose. If you don't then stay out of the market.
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

The Korean ban became one of the reasons for the fall in the price of crypto. There are other factors that can cause the price to fall. The financial institutions of each country issued a warning not to conduct transactions using virtual currency. The negative issue of crypto also continues to emerge.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
GwSoJ

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

This is just simple manipulation. All the banksters of the world have realized that crypto is a real thing and now they want to own it all so they are doing everything in their power to control the market. Shutting things down, spreading all kinds of rumors and fear using their controlled media corporations.

They want to own all of it, they don't want you to have any of it. So all the more reason to buy as much Bitcoin as you can and just hodl it.
berendjan10

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

multiple theories:
1. FUD in korea (justice minister) and another FUD in china (government looking to ban offshore accounts)
2. people are cashing out their returns in december and early january
3. healthy correction like what used to happen in january 2016 and january 2017 (see past price action)
4. people are panic selling because of domino effect caused by point number 1
5. first futures contract involving bitcoin will be settled soon

in time of rainy days like this, ALWAYS REMEMBER TO ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. to those asking "what should I do?" well if you can live another day when you lose your investment in crypto, i would say HODL. to those who overspent their money on crypto investment, withdraw some of your investment, and HODL the rest of your position. basically ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. basic investment 101

I agree. Also, Chinese New Year might have had an impact, just like the holidays in December. Just use this opportunity to buy some more! I bought some new coins yesterday. Today, they're down a bit more, but I'm confident that they will all skyrocket again. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in a week, maybe in a month. But the market will recover for sure, the demand for cryptocurrencies is still rising every day. Smiley
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:09:11 PM

This is just simple manipulation. All the banksters of the world have realized that crypto is a real thing and now they want to own it all so they are doing everything in their power to control the market. Shutting things down, spreading all kinds of rumors and fear using their controlled media corporations.

They want to own all of it, they don't want you to have any of it. So all the more reason to buy as much Bitcoin as you can and just hodl it.

Correct. They cause the FUD so they can buy it all up. Right now JP Morgan and Golman Sachs are licking up the weak hand offerings.
political1907

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

We are trading on a market where there are manipulations. It is very good to have no center, but it can be harmful to us because it can not prevent manipulations. But we will get used to it. We just need some time. Do not be afraid, be patient, do not sell coins in your wallet.

nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

This is my theory that I haven't seen being discussed anywhere.

Kraken without a doubt was one of the major points of entry for mass retail "mom and pop" investors. The trading platform has always been notoriously buggy, yet it is one of the most legitimate and highest volume exchanges. When the site suddenly went completely offline for a week, there was a panic. Combine this with other major exchanges such as Bittrex and Binance disabling new registrations, and suddenly new money can no longer enter into the cryptosphere. And if you think Coinbase is a good counter-example, just remember they have very low deposit limits. All the major exchanges allowing serious deposits were more or less offline for new investors.

Of course, the market then went down as many people sell as they normally do. But with the lack of new money entering, we saw a major dip. This major dip combined with Kraken being offline and major exchanges not accepting new registrations, and then the FUD from Korea and false reporting on the media in America, created a perfect storm for absolute fear and paranoia. The sell off began and the big dip became a major crash, with many otherwise strong hands giving in.

There's always been FUD, but it's dangerous when new money cannot enter into the market. That's what leads to the lack of "all green" days on Coinmarketcap. The damage is already done, and the exchanges are doing too little too late. I just hope that when the market does recover, the major exchanges really do have better tech in place that's able to handle the demand.

erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

This is my theory that I haven't seen being discussed anywhere.

Kraken without a doubt was one of the major points of entry for mass retail "mom and pop" investors. The trading platform has always been notoriously buggy, yet it is one of the most legitimate and highest volume exchanges. When the site suddenly went completely offline for a week, there was a panic. Combine this with other major exchanges such as Bittrex and Binance disabling new registrations, and suddenly new money can no longer enter into the cryptosphere. And if you think Coinbase is a good counter-example, just remember they have very low deposit limits. All the major exchanges allowing serious deposits were more or less offline for new investors.

Of course, the market then went down as many people sell as they normally do. But with the lack of new money entering, we saw a major dip. This major dip combined with Kraken being offline and major exchanges not accepting new registrations, and then the FUD from Korea and false reporting on the media in America, created a perfect storm for absolute fear and paranoia. The sell off began and the big dip became a major crash, with many otherwise strong hands giving in.

There's always been FUD, but it's dangerous when new money cannot enter into the market. That's what leads to the lack of "all green" days on Coinmarketcap. The damage is already done, and the exchanges are doing too little too late. I just hope that when the market does recover, the major exchanges really do have better tech in place that's able to handle the demand.

Interesting theory, I didn't knew that some exchangers are closed for new users, I suppose they did it because they couldn't manage the sudden increase in traffic...

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
hollie1982

Activity: 57
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:38:34 PM

An interesting read on Reddit about the current dip. The writer is linking it to the BTC future contracts that expire. This could actually be the real cause.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qw4ej/my_theory_on_the_real_cause_of_todays_chaos/
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

Its the bubble burst.

Soon it will be funeral of btc and crypto. People who believed in HODL HODL logic will end up with an useless coins which can't even get a dime out of all those coins.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

It totally depends on whether you think Crypto currencies are the future or not. Of course there is no proof, this is all very new, even experienced market traders are still learning the ropes here.

If you believe the technology of crypto then buy the dip with whatever you can afford to lose. If you don't then stay out of the market.
I’m not a sceptic about crypto currencies. I just saw enthusiastic opinion and would like to ask his forecast and reasons for that. I don’t avoid risks in any matter
GwSoJ

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:55:39 PM

Its the bubble burst.

Soon it will be funeral of btc and crypto. People who believed in HODL HODL logic will end up with an useless coins which can't even get a dime out of all those coins.

Spoken by someone who understands nothing about crypto.
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

Its the bubble burst.

@zombies is on a mission today. He is a wearing a crypto FUD cape and spreading doom and gloom faster than a speeding bullet.

It's obvious he got burned -- probably sold his crypto for a loss, and is now trying to convince himself that he made the right decision because the "funeral of btc and crypto" has arrived.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Clearly his knowledge of cryptos is extremely limited.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

I'm confused now. Who banned crpytocurrencies / exchanges, South Korea or China? Can someone paste a link here, doesn't matter which language.
Not all crypto are falling bitcoin is not like other crypto bitcoin price is very high and day by day its price is going high and in coming time we will see bitcoin price will be more high now a days I did not see a currency which price is high then bitcoin and other crypto they are not like bitcoin because bitcoin is going to deliver on time to its users and its earning also very high than any other so that’s why their price are going down.
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

I think you all need to read this review Place of cryptocurrency in digital economy, by EXMO experts analyzed
    The essence of money - is one of the fundamental questions in the economic theory.
- What is a point in digital and traditional money?
- What is a digital economy?
- What are the features it has?

details is here https://exmo.me/en/news_view?id=2057&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████