Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]F0ME - DEDICATED POS - 90% AIRDROP - 16 ROUNDS - REG NOW  (Read 18804 times)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

So it turns out this Armenian whom he cheated and ran away? Or just the project gave up? i don't invest in this project but i was really on one step from to buy it on exchange

Many people lost Both Time and Money on this project and the dev just went missing and ran away with the donation for exchange listing.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libert19

Activity: 2436
Merit: 929

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

So is dstra is also scam or what?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:01:25 PM

The new approach to orchestration must put the users at the center and     let them act as their own hub, so that interactions with applications     and services flow through a software stack controlled by the users.
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:32:47 PM

So it turns out this Armenian whom he cheated and ran away? Or just the project gave up? i don't invest in this project but i was really on one step from to buy it on exchange

Many people lost Both Time and Money on this project and the dev just went missing and ran away with the donation for exchange listing.
did he get a lot of donation for the listing? Sly, cheater man! -by the way Sirius on the same scheme starts, there of course all the legendary - but they are also collected on the listing seems it was about 80 bitcoins.

Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

Such a moron, he had managed to launch a coin which could make him rich in a legit way and he has instead chosen to be a thief and run away with peanuts.

Nope. The devs have setup a multisig wallet so that nobody can run away with the funds. And supposedly they are much more intelligent so they would not even think about doing such a stupid thing.
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:17:07 AM

Such a moron, he had managed to launch a coin which could make him rich in a legit way and he has instead chosen to be a thief and run away with peanuts.

Nope. The devs have setup a multisig wallet so that nobody can run away with the funds. And supposedly they are much more intelligent so they would not even think about doing such a stupid thing.
And what is your opinion of G-play? there's a similar situation although not necessary to scribble in discorde. 3 drop left from 8 - I participate, sometimes the truth please retweet.

Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:24:30 PM

And what is your opinion of G-play? there's a similar situation although not necessary to scribble in discorde. 3 drop left from 8 - I participate, sometimes the truth please retweet.

Could you please explain better what is G-play? I m not aware of anything with this name, nor how it is supposed to connect to our discussion.
haipzh99999

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:29:20 AM

Guys if you are having questions about the airdrops just go to the f0mes forum and see what is going on. You can even go to the discord and see what others are saying about the airdrops
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:15:04 AM

Could you please explain better what is G-play? I m not aware of anything with this name, nor how it is supposed to connect to our discussion.
About gplay - you can see here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2272134.0
Here is a very similar project, also distribute coins, there are aimed at working with gaming communities - to monetize their activities. But you know how now a lot of these projects - so I don't really believe in it, but just give then take )

hadao.38

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

thanks for the anounce date of second airdrop! wait and believe
it would be good that in the first message the actual rules of distribution were always written. since they will change
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:04:46 AM

thanks for the anounce date of second airdrop! wait and believe
it would be good that in the first message the actual rules of distribution were always written. since they will change
What do we have here? think noob says absolutely not delving into the topic. Firstly, there was already an announcement of the third airdrop and secondly the developer has already escaped in an unknown direction )

bodeng

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:44:16 AM

where is your whitepaper? you need to add a whitepaper so many are interested in this project.
asem

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:06:18 AM

you need to add the registration form so that participants are not confused in following this project.
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:52:01 AM

stop posting in this thread and let it die
it cant be closed because only fome can do it

the new project is here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3102274.0

and they already distributed the first airdrop
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90]
  Print  

Jump to: