Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]F0ME - DEDICATED POS - 90% AIRDROP - 16 ROUNDS - REG NOW  (Read 18813 times)
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

Well i don't know whats going on but on stocks.exchange there are still some F0me buyers.

Some people like to buy whatever if it is priced only 1 satoshi, because should they ever be able to sell it for 2 satoshi, there they'd already have doubled their money.
Do you think that this thread will never close? Someone needs to trade coins for 1-2 Satoshi ... Or is someone else waiting for a developer? Then the price can even more grow.  Smiley

The price won't be growing anytime in a hurry. Dev stole the funds so the community moved on and set up DSTRA: https://discord.gg/AJpG3Bd

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:19:04 AM

Well i don't know whats going on but on stocks.exchange there are still some F0me buyers.

Some people like to buy whatever if it is priced only 1 satoshi, because should they ever be able to sell it for 2 satoshi, there they'd already have doubled their money.
Do you think that this thread will never close? Someone needs to trade coins for 1-2 Satoshi ... Or is someone else waiting for a developer? Then the price can even more grow.  Smiley

The price won't be growing anytime in a hurry. Dev stole the funds so the community moved on and set up DSTRA: https://discord.gg/AJpG3Bd

@ dragonvslinux, i already bought some F0me from https://stocks.exchange/trade/F0ME/BTC but your words just confirmed to me that i have wasted my money, do you have any proof that f0me dev is also dstra dev ? Your good explanations about this will not only assist me alone but assist others as well.
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:46:45 PM

@ dragonvslinux, i already bought some F0me from https://stocks.exchange/trade/F0ME/BTC but your words just confirmed to me that i have wasted my money, do you have any proof that f0me dev is also dstra dev ? Your good explanations about this will not only assist me alone but assist others as well.

Fome devs are not the dstra dev. Some of them was admin / mods for fome, but the fome dev is gone. The community, with new dev and some old admins/mods moved on to a new project called dstra.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

Fome devs are not the dstra dev. Some of them was admin / mods for fome, but the fome dev is gone. The community, with new dev and some old admins/mods moved on to a new project called dstra.

Depending on when you've bought your f0me you can get a coin swap with DSTRA, but if you have bought them recently, then yes, you've just waisted your money.
ScamcoinBagholder

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:22:09 AM

To be coherent with my name I've got almost 100,000 f0me. Anyone interested to buy them? I could also consider exchanging them with some other scamcoin Smiley
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:22:22 AM

To be coherent with my name I've got almost 100,000 f0me. Anyone interested to buy them? I could also consider exchanging them with some other scamcoin Smiley

Do you want to sell at 1 satoshi or what?

gij

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

out of curiosity, why you are interested in scamcoins?

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
mr.quackquack

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

1 USD for the 100,000 F0me coins.
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

Perhaps it is worth leaving coins? Sometimes scams are raised from the depths. I do not mean a new project that replaced F0me.
klax

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:18:57 AM

Perhaps it is worth leaving coins? Sometimes scams are raised from the depths. I do not mean a new project that replaced F0me.

Take into consideration that after the coin swap F0ME->DSTRA will be made, a lot of online nodes will shut down. For some reason, people (inluding me) still have their F0ME wallet online but the snapshot for the swap was done in February so there will be less connections and you will not be able to move the coins into wallets and so. DYOR !

PONTUS   ★   INVESTMENT TOKEN - SALE STARTS ON 01.04.2022    ★   PONTUS
►   pontus.network   ◄
        ANN  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

Take into consideration that after the coin swap F0ME->DSTRA will be made, a lot of online nodes will shut down. For some reason, people (inluding me) still have their F0ME wallet online but the snapshot for the swap was done in February so there will be less connections and you will not be able to move the coins into wallets and so. DYOR !
Are you saying that explorer and other nodes will not be supported? But the developer is missing. Can someone else, except the developer, shut down the nodes after swap?
Iphifenia

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

You have good roadmap and the team.But how your currency fundamentally differs from others is still kind of unclear to me.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

I guess you got the answers from others already. The evidence of dev stealing the funds was more word of mouth on discord before the channel as well as forum got shut down by the way. As others said, there are no f0me dev scammers in DSTRA, instead mods/admins set up dstra to continue the community. Hence the coin swap that happened last month to ressurect the project under a new name with a forked blockchain. Since there's no invite on this page, here's one for dstra: https://discord.gg/AJpG3Bd

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kavallo

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

I guess you got the answers from others already. The evidence of dev stealing the funds was more word of mouth on discord before the channel as well as forum got shut down by the way. As others said, there are no f0me dev scammers in DSTRA, instead mods/admins set up dstra to continue the community. Hence the coin swap that happened last month to ressurect the project under a new name with a forked blockchain. Since there's no invite on this page, here's one for dstra: https://discord.gg/AJpG3Bd

The coins have not been swapped yet since the wallet is not ready yet. Snapshot has been taken for the swap though.
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:06:33 AM

Well, some people made DSTRA because they just do not want to lose the money they invested into f0me or what they mined. They want to sell it. And all those coin that they bought to 1 satoshi.

That's all.

Stop being so naive omg.

You could have make more money by following my advices few weeks ago.

There are plenty of cryptocurrencies waiting for you.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:03:35 AM

Well, some people made DSTRA because they just do not want to lose the money they invested into f0me or what they mined. They want to sell it. And all those coin that they bought to 1 satoshi.

That's all.

Stop being so naive omg.

Well said, Its actually true and correct. F0ME and the new DSTRA are all the same. Consider this project dead and Everyone should move on and try your luck on other airdrop coins.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
gij

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

That's all.

Stop being so naive omg.

Well said, Its actually true and correct. F0ME and the new DSTRA are all the same. Consider this project dead and Everyone should move on and try your luck on other airdrop coins.
Absolutely wrong, no one could swap 1 satoshi f0me with DSTRA.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
Kavallo

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:47:11 PM

That's all.

Stop being so naive omg.

Absolutely wrong, no one could swap 1 satoshi f0me with DSTRA.

I confirm that nobody could swap 1 satoshi f0me with DSTRA. Snapshot for the swap was taken on February 23rd and only coins which were in the wallet on that day have been swapped. The date was probably chosen so early because "someone" already in the know of what was happening has dumped shortly AFTER Feb 23rd his coins on bagholders. With snaphot being on Feb 23rd the dumpers could now receive the DSTRA coins for f0me they didn't have any more while the f0me buyers simply got screwed and will now receive nothing.
Apart from this mini-shit, the DSTRA project is as good as it was F0me, possibly better.

https://forum.dstra.io/threads/faqs-dstra.63/
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

So it turns out this Armenian whom he cheated and ran away? Or just the project gave up? i don't invest in this project but i was really on one step from to buy it on exchange

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

So it turns out this Armenian whom he cheated and ran away? Or just the project gave up? i don't invest in this project but i was really on one step from to buy it on exchange

Many people lost Both Time and Money on this project and the dev just went missing and ran away with the donation for exchange listing.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: