Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:05:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]F0ME - DEDICATED POS - 90% AIRDROP - 16 ROUNDS - REG NOW  (Read 18813 times)
saration

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:14:12 AM

I just registered on the 4th airdrop, and this is my first airdrop on f0me. I noticed that the community are the one voting for the percentage or situations for the AD4, and it is nice to see that. I am glad that I became part of the f0me community. Looking forward for the airdrops Smiley

Yes Airdrop 4 (and future airdrop) have been voted by the (proof of) community and that's very good, you can find everything on the f0rum Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Frinky

Activity: 298
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

the main participants show their activity, they sit day and night in a discord, do not sleep at night .. earn levels
I can't think of anything more useless than that.
That's right, they spend the day talking about video games, movies and stupid things that have no relationship with f0me and does not contribute anything to the community or the marketing of the currency, you will not find fast information in Discord but if you know the latest in video games or fashion ...

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

the main participants show their activity, they sit day and night in a discord, do not sleep at night .. earn levels

Yes, you should spend on the Discord chat only the a reasonable quantity of time. To sacrifice your life on a chat just to get a few coins more is silly, since it is much more convenient to buy them on the exchange while they are so cheap.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
ponyongie

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

Yes, you should spend on the Discord chat only the a reasonable quantity of time. To sacrifice your life on a chat just to get a few coins more is silly, since it is much more convenient to buy them on the exchange while they are so cheap.

Yes,  you are right but there is nothing wrong on chatting in Discord group since through this, members could interact with each other and build a better community.  We are promoting Proof of Community, anyway.  Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

What is price prediction en of 2018 ? Should try the strategy of deeponion  airdrops they really are having success with a huge community 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

That's not actually true, discord is now 15% of the airdrop, the main rewards are for the forum, head over there and take a look https://forum.f0me.net/
Irenjosh

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

Brace yourselves, airdrop 4 ends in less than 5hours time. Are you ready?

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
Sheckley

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

Yes,  you are right but there is nothing wrong on chatting in Discord group since through this, members could interact with each other and build a better community.  We are promoting Proof of Community, anyway.  Smiley

This is true as long as you do it out of sincere pleasure in being part of the community. But I guess some stay theere all their time just to rank up for the airdrop, and after that they've spend there 100 hours they will gain more coins, for a total increased value of perhaps 5$.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Smarttcrypto

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

This is true as long as you do it out of sincere pleasure in being part of the community. But I guess some stay theere all their time just to rank up for the airdrop, and after that they've spend there 100 hours they will gain more coins, for a total increased value of perhaps 5$.
I agree, thisAD is definetely designed for unemployed people. I don't really support that logic either
klax

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

Do you guys know when will the snapshot take place exactly ? And how will the forum activity be counted, is there such an information to read ? Thanks

PONTUS   ★   INVESTMENT TOKEN - SALE STARTS ON 01.04.2022    ★   PONTUS
►   pontus.network   ◄
        ANN  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
AspiePhil

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:29:23 PM

Do I get F0ME if I share this topic to other Bitcointalk threads?
YayHash

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

The avatars they put in the forum turned out well, I expect some signatures soon.
ponyongie

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:56:26 AM

Yes,  you are right but there is nothing wrong on chatting in Discord group since through this, members could interact with each other and build a better community.  We are promoting Proof of Community, anyway.  Smiley

I agree, thisAD is definetely designed for unemployed people. I don't really support that logic either

No,  not really.  That's just a percentage.  Please don't forget that there is also holder rewards.  If you cannot interact in Discord,  then sign up in the airdrop,  buy f0me and hold it until the end of the period.  That's still an airdrop.

leialdover

Activity: 243

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:20:26 AM

Yes,  you are right but there is nothing wrong on chatting in Discord group since through this, members could interact with each other and build a better community.  We are promoting Proof of Community, anyway.  Smiley

How could you say that.? as i have stayed some time in discord, chatting, ive learned that most of them are working. Its just proper time management. If you could do that then maybe you could earn some tokens too. Im not that against you, but yes if you are unemployed you could have more time spending chatting, you will have more time leveling up.

This is a community coin, so the important thing here is to built a good community, that will support the project.

JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:49:52 AM

Airdrop # 4 Results (Discord & Forum)
https://forum.f0me.net/threads/airdrop-4-results-discord-forum.1194/
go check forum official thread for further information
link to the spreadsheet also provide  Wink

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:04:32 AM

Airdrop # 4 Results (Discord & Forum)
https://forum.f0me.net/threads/airdrop-4-results-discord-forum.1194/
go check forum official thread for further information
link to the spreadsheet also provide  Wink

look like deeponion  and semux ,they already success right now

benres

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:49:19 AM

Thank you for releasing a beautifully designed avatar for BCT, I am using a temporary signature and with the combination of a chosen f0me avatar it looks great on my post...
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

guys i want to join but unfortuantele i can't download the wallet since i have a mac and its not available

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
snikers3553

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:58:44 AM

Why is not the wallet synchronized in Windows?
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

Why is not the wallet synchronized in Windows?

Wait for it to sync by itself or make a conf file with nodes list in it.

Try checking this thread:
https://forum.f0me.net/threads/solution-to-windows-wallet-not-connecting.1054/
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: