Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen?  (Read 663 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

I think that the falling market is the result of well-planned actions of whales and Chinese government. This happened several times and we should already get used to this. Do not panic. Just buy more.

m0rrov

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

very good question .... what a massive panic! probably all because of the Koreans. I hope in the near future all will calm down.

BelugaPay ◄◄ First Complete Mobile POS System [ICO 1st Dec 17]
▬▬▬▬▬▬  Visa & Mastercard certified  ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://belugapay.com)
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

Our beloved bitcoin falls more and more into the abyss, now probably just the time when you can see bitcoin for the last time in your life so cheap, maybe next time, in 5 years, but now probably the opportunity will not be so long , who wants to buy a cheap cue ball very much
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

I think that the falling market is the result of well-planned actions of whales and Chinese government. This happened several times and we should already get used to this. Do not panic. Just buy more.

It's easy to blame it on the whales but at least with the news about China banning cryptos, there were some signs.
anzach87

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:49:39 PM

GUYS DONT BE PANIC IS TIME FOR NEWBIES TO BE WELCOME IN CRYPTOWORLD  EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

It's quite alarming seeing how bitcoin value drops so bad these days although I know for a fact that it is very volatile and fluctuations are just a normal activity but I didn't expect that the value can dump this low and I am afraid that if this will continue the market might crash and the demand in bitcoin will be lessen which I don't think is not a good thing for stability of crypto currencies. I hope the value will recover very soon.

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

I'm sure that it's just another manipulation. East countries + EU region made some bad news which are not even official statements. But the aim is achieved - the panic has been spread))
loecloec

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

What does the ban/regulation mean for coins like Neo, VeChain and Walton (if i'm correct that these coins are all from China or Korea)?
$ta81

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

Guys, what happened of the market today? it passes from 600B to 471B of capital market!
Something weird is happening around crypto currency market,every coins is falling and bitcoin price reached below $12K,it is likely to be happened but is happening in overnight so many investors are in panic situation.I don't think this is just happening due to South Korea ban,maybe many countries are trying to regulate crypto currencies in their country.

Or this maybe a another trap from the big whales to make money so it is better to hold all our coins it may bump back soon(Hopefully).

Most likely, the version of the trap. Whales can be manipulated for a long time, and rumors are only good for them. The most important thing
is not to panic or do anything stupid.
katalol

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

I was very shocked when Bitcoin price decrease. I believe that the price will recover soon
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

Guys, what happened of the market today? it passes from 600B to 471B of capital market!

It seems we will see falling till around 8k usd for bitcoin. Every experienced trader have been warning about the risk of cryptocurrency investments. Now everybody realized what the risk is  Smiley they will recover inn a few weeks Wink
Mattias357

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

That is happening due to negative news from China and South Korea and closure of Bitcoin futures on January 17.

▬▬[  MOOLYACOIN.IO  ]▬▬[ Reverse ICO ]▬   
▌ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 10th JULY▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

I do not know. The best thing is to do nothing and wait
$ta81

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

I do not know. The best thing is to do nothing and wait

You will not believe it, but sometimes it is the best solution if you do not understand what is happening
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:18:06 PM

Are you so unaware that he thinks it was the end? This was a very tight correction based on certain news that was on the market, nothing bad is stabilizing.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

It happened that someone, I guess, intentionally crumbles the market of crypto currency. So this is purely speculative interest and soon the market will revive and will necessarily go up to new heights. Proceeding from this, you should not worry. We need only worry bitcoin developers, because if he continues to be in such a deplorable state with his transactions, then investors will soon forget about him.
$ta81

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:14:53 PM

It happened that someone, I guess, intentionally crumbles the market of crypto currency. So this is purely speculative interest and soon the market will revive and will necessarily go up to new heights. Proceeding from this, you should not worry. We need only worry bitcoin developers, because if he continues to be in such a deplorable state with his transactions, then investors will soon forget about him.

I think that this year bitcoin expects scaling, transactions too, I think it will be cheaper. His community is stronger. Surprised that
this is not done yet.
blogospheroid

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

It may be because of China NY
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: