Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin supply and demand.  (Read 1609 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:41:06 AM

Yes, circulating supply was around 17M.

And we don't know on how many bitcoin has been lost forever so that makes the circulating supply fewer and more limited. The lesser the supply is, the higher demand is about to come. Look at the majority of those altcoins that has billions of supplies, they never get the spotlight because of it. Bitcoin is bound to increase in the future if this is the case, no matter.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:13:32 AM

For those worried BTC might not go much higher. There was news circulating in social media about 80% of the total 21 million supplies have been mined and are in circulating in the market plus those are in idles. There are basically less than 5 million btc need to be mined...no need a racket science.. Supply and demand, bitcoin prices will soar high.

As many speculates the same, there is no way but up. Prices are set to reach all time high after all time high in the near future.

And truly, the supply and demand principle has a lot to do with this. In fact, as of the moment, there are millions of bitcoin not moving at all even after being mined, so there itself the supply has been limited. And with a finite total value of 21 million Bitcoins, we are looking at stronger prices until the last of the bitcoin has been unearthed.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:17:09 AM

I don’t predict, i need to see the price charts!
This September should be up trend for most coins and tokens, so hope bitcoin will get new peak, and break its own resistance!
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:44:53 AM

Crypto market is just like in our peoples market, there have chance that bitcoin supply increase, the demad will increase too. But if the bitcoin demands decrease supply will decrease also. We cant handle what will be the situation of the market rigjt now.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

This is my theory about why the price is dropping. One of the factors why BTC and other crypto is dropping is because of the supply and demand. As the supply last year is too little and the demand was that high price is very high until the end of October I guess. And then at the end of November when it rapidly increasing and reach the highest peak of price which is approximately $20k many people exchange the coin and keep the profit that they invest and more and more of companies got into mining that added the BTC supply. Because of this event that happen last December 2017 specifically the supply got high and increased encountering the demand of people that's why the price drops.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

For those worried BTC might not go much higher. There was news circulating in social media about 80% of the total 21 million supplies have been mined and are in circulating in the market plus those are in idles. There are basically less than 5 million btc need to be mined...no need a racket science.. Supply and demand, bitcoin prices will soar high.

bitcoin price has not much to do with its supply. if people lose interest supporting the bitcoin cult they will simply not accept that token

regards

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

bitcoin price has not much to do with its supply. if people lose interest supporting the bitcoin cult they will simply not accept that token

regards

You one among the trollers list. Am i right?

If you find the bitcoin not worth for just get lost fr the campaign and do not be active in the forum. There are some people bei f in the forum to troll the bitcoin and it's investors.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

I think it might be because of the high supply of bitcoin that has made the price to go down too low. I think if the mining pool is mad a little bit complicated by which the mining capability is made harder, this will make some people to mine less bitcoin and thereby arose the high demand of it. I think by then the prize might soar up.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

I think it's completely the opposite, we can actually analyze the available coin supply and how much BTC is moving around on a per-day, per-week, per-month, per-year, per-5-year period; we can actually analyze everything in Bitcoin because its publicly available. We can't do the same with proprietary fiat systems.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

Highly confirmation bitcoin supply decrease start in the fully year but demand in huge more time.new many people joined and start in bitcoin life and it also increased.i hope this last month will increase bitcoin supply and going to pump bitcoin price.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

Btc supplies are only 21 million. but for now the total supply and demand is very high and this can be used as a way to make a high btc price if the supply is in the market a little. This needs to be done and also needs to have BTC now.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

As I study about the supply of BTC and its demand last year the BCt supply was very low enough fro me to suuply a demand of very high that's maybe why the price is that high and increased into its peak price. Also people hodls so much of BTC that makes the supply mor low and more valuable. As the increase happens they sell BTC that caused increase on supply of circulation adding up the miners mined BTC. Maybe that's the reason for me.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

about that for sure, bitcoin will soar later because demand will be bigger and supply will increase slightly, we just wait for that time to arrive. For now we can buy BTC before that time arrives, because if you don't hold the BTC from now be prepared to regret it
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: