Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:17:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are Airdrops?  (Read 221 times)
Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:36:44 AM

Can someone brief me a bit about airdrops? Only serious answers.

Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

There have been a number of posts on this issue, which means that a new team is going to issue their tokens, and then take out some of the tokens for free to the community, which is us.

arvind82

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:51:41 PM

In airdrop forms are filled by the participants. In airdrop free tokens are given to the participants.
aloha99

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

Airdrop is a good way to earn free tokens without spending time to do some tasks like bounty campaigns. An airdrop is a free token distribution
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

Airdrops are often happens, when a new coin come to market. They give away FREE tokens/coins to normal user. It helps them to grow the community, and the holders. And it also help users as they get free coins.

jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:02:28 PM

They gave enough information to friends about the airdrop. But now  airdrops not useful.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

It is a new project or ICO that is going to spread their token to community for free, what they do is that they will request for your wallet address then they will send you the token for free, some of them will be on exchanges and people who got the token can sell it there and that is how some gets the profit from Airdrops.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Alydora

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

Basically free tokens given to others. You might need a certain coin to obtain it though.
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

Airdrops are sometimes useful and gives free tokens. There tokens are sometimes very valuable and can give you huge profits. But there may be scams which is not acceptable. I also participates in different airdrops and i had got numbers of tokens from it.
steph78

Activity: 232
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

"got numbers of tokens from it" : What is the average of tokens you can get from an airdrop campaign ?
Do they always and only revert ETH ?
Is it mandatory to get MEW to collect these tokens or blockchain.info is also usable ?
IvolveR

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

Airdrops are sometimes useful and gives free tokens. There tokens are sometimes very valuable and can give you huge profits. But there may be scams which is not acceptable. I also participates in different airdrops and i had got numbers of tokens from it.
Are the tokens u got from airdrop really worth anything? I mean is it worth the hassle of signing for airdrop if you only gona make 1$ in 5 months?
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

Airdrop is  a new project or ICO that is going to spread their token to the public for free. In airdrop you have to fill a from and follow the instruction to get free coin like follow their twitter and telegram,some time you have retweet their pinned tweet and follow facebook. Also in some airdrops you have to post the airdrop form to your twitter timeline to get free tokens.

needfix24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:58:31 AM

It only happens when there's a new project created in cryptocurrency world. They creat announcements in all Bitcoin forum including this forum of course. Then the said project create a form to be filled up by all people who want to participate in their airdrop. In this form, basically, they needed the email, wallet address, twitter link, bitcointalk username and also they're going to ask the user to join the telegram.After all of this, you only have to do is to wait for the day that they will give the airdrop and received it to the wallet you submitted.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

Are the tokens u got from airdrop really worth anything? I mean is it worth the hassle of signing for airdrop if you only gona make 1$ in 5 months?
depends in the coin there are airdrop that no value but there are few given free but worth thousands dollar but you cant have that if you dont wait patience is the key to earn big in the airdrop and also check the project .

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:12:13 AM

A​ ​crypto airdrop​ ​is​ ​when​ ​a​ ​blockchain project distribute​s free​ ​tokens or​ ​coins to​ ​the​ crypto ​community.To​ ​be​ ​a​ ​recipient​ ​of​ ​an​ crypto ​airdrop often​ ​the​ ​only​ ​requirement​ ​is​ ​that​ ​you​ ​have​ ​coins from the relevant blockchain stored​ ​in​ ​your​ ​wallet. Examples of this format of airdrops are Byteball, Stellar lumens and OmiseGo. Other crypto airdrops require social media posts or you need to contact a member of the team on the Bitcointalk forum. These projects use an airdrop as a marketing campaign. Every airdrop has a different set of rules.

Check out this website for the latest updates on the upcoming airdrops. Never miss an airdrop again with this amazing website and consider to tip them when u earn decent money from the airdrop.
https://airdropalert.com/#info
mikaeala15

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

Airdrops is one way of free distribution of tokens of a certain new ICO project to those people who abled to join or filled up their airdrop forms correctly.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

Airdrops is free token but you have to fill the form and follow the rules to received the tokens, but sometimes there are some donations to be qualified to received, just be carefull when participating airdrops.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Samplex

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

"got numbers of tokens from it" : What is the average of tokens you can get from an airdrop campaign ?
Do they always and only revert ETH ?
Is it mandatory to get MEW to collect these tokens or blockchain.info is also usable ?

Usually you get equivalent of your stakes. So basically every person who enters an airdrop gets his own stakes. People who organize an airdrop simply put some amount of tokens and that amount is fixed. At the end those people just sum all these stakes and devide the tokens/coins. WHich means less people to enter, more you will get.

There are many ICOs that have their own airdrops, but this doesn't have to be the case. Some ICOs have their tokens on other platforms such as waves and neo, although many are using ethereum for this. Above when some another crypto currency lunches or they want to gain exposure they organize an airdrop - not all of them are token related.

MEW is easierst solution but it is not the most secure one. Blockchain.info support ethereum but doesn't support ethereum smart contracts, at least till now, which emans you can receive your tokens on that address but will be unable to spend them and you won't see it in your blockchain.info wallet but you will have to use some tools such as http://etherscan.io/. Although you can spend the coins later on by extracting private key from blockchain.info wallet and importing them into another wallet/software such as MEW or any other that can do the job for you.
tamatebakokun

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

A​ ​crypto airdrop​ ​is​ ​when​ ​a​ ​blockchain project distribute​s free​ ​tokens or​ ​coins to​ ​the​ crypto ​community.To​ ​be​ ​a​ ​recipient​ ​of​ ​an​ crypto ​airdrop often​ ​the​ ​only​ ​requirement​ ​is​ ​that​ ​you​ ​have​ ​coins from the relevant blockchain stored​ ​in​ ​your​ ​wallet. Examples of this format of airdrops are Byteball, Stellar lumens and OmiseGo. Other crypto airdrops require social media posts or you need to contact a member of the team on the Bitcointalk forum. These projects use an airdrop as a marketing campaign. Every airdrop has a different set of rules.

Check out this website for the latest updates on the upcoming airdrops. Never miss an airdrop again with this amazing website and consider to tip them when u earn decent money from the airdrop.
https://airdropalert.com/#info
what's the different between airdrop and bounty then? I read so many threads about bounty in this forum and just seems like what you just said. can I participate in this airdrop? because I'm new in this forum.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

New coin with great potentials, still giving out airdrops! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: