Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HSRMINER Neoscrypt Fork by Justaminer - New Version!  (Read 13352 times)
bqqz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

Then why you need hsrminer 1.0.1 if your "tests" show that "any ccminer is 800 kh/s faster" ?  Smiley Little hint - pool-side speed isn't very important as pool always shows some kind of estimation, so you better compare and post earnings.
because it have no ~2% fee and it was better(it was the main idea of fork?). Any way I did't see that 800kh/s difference at February on 1.0.1 in my "tests".

I decided to check , may be last version of ccminer klaust does some wonders. Right now I'm mining using ccminer klaust 8.21 cuda 9.1 with 3 x 1070 gpu to new address with zero btc balance. And using hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork.exe (Non HP version 14.04.2018 v1.3) with same brand and OC 3 x 1070 to another new address with zero btc balance. Pool is zergpool.com. Real client-side speed is 3700 kh/s for ccminer and 3940 kh/s for hsrminer. Pool is showing some kind of weather for both miners, like 3.2 mh/s for ccminer and 4.5 mh/s for hsrminer, then 2.8 mh/s for ccminer and 2.5 mh/s for hsrminer and so on back and forth.
I'm talking about the curve on the graph on zergpool.com that shows lower hashes for hrsminer in a long run.

But what is most important after 30 minutes of mining, ccminer's wallet at zergpool shows 0.00000870 btc and hsrminer's wallet at zergpool shows 0.00001194 btc. Yes, 30 minutes are too short period of time to check results, but I think it's pretty clear that hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork is winning.
30 minutes compare?  Cheesy
Just_a_miner (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

First, main idea of fork was about adding functionality (options, API, more types of GPU support, fix bugs..) that was absent in original hsrminer.

Second, you've ignored my point about pool-side speed. I repeat again - pool-side speed means nothing if we are not talking about 100% difference. Only amount of coins you've earned over period of time matter.

Third, if you are sure that ccminer is faster and earn you more coins, why you need hsrminer? Just take "any ccminer" and use it.

More Epochs Mod of Claymore ETH Miner v15: Epochs 385+ works now!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5305046
bqqz

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

First, Third, sixth...

I watched your conversation with palgin and basically you are talking about it unfair of the Commission. And now you are copied some figures from ccminer and want to earn 2% just for that.  Cheesy
Your point about pool-side speed is wrong the number of shares which is a source of calculating speed is the main variable. And you can't measure it in 30 minutes section.
I have to use "any ccminer" and CryptoBridge because of palgin's avid misappropriated development.

Thank you for this philosophize, showing your stupidity. You could just answer that you're greedy.
Keko Fdez

Activity: 108
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:49:26 PM

Hey justaminer

I think you need to have a look at the way you mine the dev fee. for that minute the miner is working for you, th eminer disconnects from the pool i am mining completely and dissapears for that min that makes the shares go down on the pool and we lose money. It also happens randomly that the miner is working and submitting shares but is disconnected from the pool and takes a couple of seconds to reconnect.

I would appreciate if you could look into it and improve it for everyone
Just_a_miner (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

First, Third, sixth...

I watched your conversation with palgin and basically you are talking about it unfair of the Commission. And now you are copied some figures from ccminer and want to earn 2% just for that.  Cheesy
Your point about pool-side speed is wrong the number of shares which is a source of calculating speed is the main variable. And you can't measure it in 30 minutes section.
I have to use "any ccminer" and CryptoBridge because of palgin's avid misappropriated development.

Thank you for this philosophize, showing your stupidity. You could just answer that you're greedy.

4th, there is a link to conversation with palgin at the 1st msg of this topic, highlighted in red. You can refresh your short memory and read it to understand that palgin has lied about 1% devfee and I've explained why real devfee of his miner is 2.08-2.75%. I'm not calling devfee unfair, I was saying that palgin has lied about % of devfee.

I understand that you have hard time calculating anything harder than 2+2, so I'll calc devfee of hsrminer_neoscrypt fork for you. It's 60 seconds per 3600 seconds, so devfee is 1.66%. But you feel free to use crippled original hsrminer of palgin with 2.75% fee, bugs, disabled api and lack of options - enjoy it  Grin

5th, I see that you are getting closer to the final result of mining - number of earned coins. But you are still one step away - number of shares is also irrelevant  because many of them had different difficulty ( and cost). You continue to ignore the only meaningful result of mining - number of earned coins. I understand that it's very hard for you - too much 0.0000..xx , very complex math - but don't feel bad about yourself man, we need more people like, people that helped bitcoin reach ATH last year and will help it to reach another ATH in future  Grin

More Epochs Mod of Claymore ETH Miner v15: Epochs 385+ works now!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5305046
Just_a_miner (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

Hey justaminer

I think you need to have a look at the way you mine the dev fee. for that minute the miner is working for you, th eminer disconnects from the pool i am mining completely and dissapears for that min that makes the shares go down on the pool and we lose money.

Hey man. That's how devfee works in general - miner works for developer some small period of time, in our case hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork mines to my address 1 minute per every hour. It doesn't matter if miner mines to the same pool or it connects to different pool to mine devfee - either way your address doesn't receive hashrate during devfee time period.

It also happens randomly that the miner is working and submitting shares but is disconnected from the pool and takes a couple of seconds to reconnect.

How exactly do you see that miner is disconnected from the pool and reconnect within just 2 seconds? No pool I know can show that miner disconnects/reconnects in realtime, all of pools' websites have big delay.

JoelNYSM

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:27:07 PM

Has somebody heard about Paytomat? Recently looking for some interesting projects I found Paytomat. Paytomat is a Decentralized System for Cryptocurrency Payments. It's unbelievable thing brings cryptocurrency usage for everyday life. Anyway, go check it out.
bqqz

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

Hey justaminer

I think you need to have a look at the way you mine the dev fee. for that minute the miner is working for you, th eminer disconnects from the pool i am mining completely and dissapears for that min that makes the shares go down on the pool and we lose money. It also happens randomly that the miner is working and submitting shares but is disconnected from the pool and takes a couple of seconds to reconnect.

Try CryptoDredge miner, it works better. This hsr shows fake hashrate. Or it is just steal shares for haughty @justaminer.
ztaz

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

the author writes - "HSR has real devfee of 2.08% - 2.75%", and in his HSRMINER Neoscrypt Fork by Justaminer "lower devfee: 1 minute per hour" - how much is this in % Huh Explain, please???
ztaz

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

0.6% is obtained in% or not correctly Huh
Keko Fdez

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

the author writes - "HSR has real devfee of 2.08% - 2.75%", and in his HSRMINER Neoscrypt Fork by Justaminer "lower devfee: 1 minute per hour" - how much is this in % Huh Explain, please???

It is not that difficult. 1 min every 60 works for the dev so 24 min per day works for the dev. That is a 1.66% devfee

Keko Fdez

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:09:36 AM

Hey justaminer

I think you need to have a look at the way you mine the dev fee. for that minute the miner is working for you, th eminer disconnects from the pool i am mining completely and dissapears for that min that makes the shares go down on the pool and we lose money.

Hey man. That's how devfee works in general - miner works for developer some small period of time, in our case hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork mines to my address 1 minute per every hour. It doesn't matter if miner mines to the same pool or it connects to different pool to mine devfee - either way your address doesn't receive hashrate during devfee time period.

It also happens randomly that the miner is working and submitting shares but is disconnected from the pool and takes a couple of seconds to reconnect.

How exactly do you see that miner is disconnected from the pool and reconnect within just 2 seconds? No pool I know can show that miner disconnects/reconnects in realtime, all of pools' websites have big delay.

It is not how they work. I have been using DSTMand Bminer for months mining ZEC and when the miner is taking the dev fee the miner doesn´t diconnect from my pool and there is no drop on the hashrate either.

So you might want to have a look at real devs and learn from them, cos when your miner disconnects drops the hashrate on the pool and the payout too which is costing me money (apart from the one you take which I consider to be rasonable fair). So far I have stopped using it.

And it does disconnect from the pool everynow and then. X seconds ( doesn´t have to be 2) was just a way of explaining the fact that dissapears from the pool randomly and then it rapears again.

I am not attacking you but if you want to take it personal go ahead. I am just hinting you to make improvements on that bit. Because of that ussuse the dev fee it is not 1.66% it is more because of what we lose on connection issues
bqqz

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:04:23 PM

If somebody have 1.0.1 version upload it please, it was good.
Just_a_miner (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

Hey justaminer

It is not how they work. I have been using DSTMand Bminer for months mining ZEC and when the miner is taking the dev fee the miner doesn´t diconnect from my pool and there is no drop on the hashrate either.

So you might want to have a look at real devs and learn from them, cos when your miner disconnects drops the hashrate on the pool and the payout too which is costing me money (apart from the one you take which I consider to be rasonable fair). So far I have stopped using it.

And it does disconnect from the pool everynow and then. X seconds ( doesn´t have to be 2) was just a way of explaining the fact that dissapears from the pool randomly and then it rapears again.

I am not attacking you but if you want to take it personal go ahead. I am just hinting you to make improvements on that bit. Because of that ussuse the dev fee it is not 1.66% it is more because of what we lose on connection issues

Yes, I've been using DSTM for 3 weeks or so too. When it works, you can see in your firewall that it always has 2 connections - one to your pool and one to devfee pool. So yes, it doesn't reconnect to your pool and to devfee pool and save you some seconds, but dstm says his miner has 2% devfee. So 2% of mining time your GPUs work for developer of miner, and you still get 2% less of income, no matter how it is organized.

Also this is fork of hsrminer, so it improves original hsrminer. And the fork improved it a lot. I won't repeat about all added features, we are talking about devfee here. Original hsrminer always mines devfee to 1 pool - zpool.ca. If zpool isn't working, original hsrminer will stuck at devfee phase forever trying to reconnect to zpool and you will lose a lot of mining time. Also it has ineffective pool switching algo, and can waste up to 20-30 seconds before it would get work from pool after reconnect. My fork has 2 additional backup devfee pools, so it won't stuck and pool switching algo has been much improved, so no downtime after pool switching.

I have nothing against you, man. I'm just trying to understand how exactly do you see that miner disconnects from pool? Firewall or some other network tool on your rig or you check pool's website? Also can you tell how often it disappears from pool? If it disappears one time per hour - miner switches to other pool for devfee mining.

Keko Fdez

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

Hey justaminer

Yes, I've been using DSTM for 3 weeks or so too. When it works, you can see in your firewall that it always has 2 connections - one to your pool and one to devfee pool. So yes, it doesn't reconnect to your pool and to devfee pool and save you some seconds, but dstm says his miner has 2% devfee. So 2% of mining time your GPUs work for developer of miner, and you still get 2% less of income, no matter how it is organized.

Also this is fork of hsrminer, so it improves original hsrminer. And the fork improved it a lot. I won't repeat about all added features, we are talking about devfee here. Original hsrminer always mines devfee to 1 pool - zpool.ca. If zpool isn't working, original hsrminer will stuck at devfee phase forever trying to reconnect to zpool and you will lose a lot of mining time. Also it has ineffective pool switching algo, and can waste up to 20-30 seconds before it would get work from pool after reconnect. My fork has 2 additional backup devfee pools, so it won't stuck and pool switching algo has been much improved, so no downtime after pool switching.

I have nothing against you, man. I'm just trying to understand how exactly do you see that miner disconnects from pool? Firewall or some other network tool on your rig or you check pool's website? Also can you tell how often it disappears from pool? If it disappears one time per hour - miner switches to other pool for devfee mining.

I can see it because I sit in front of the computer for hours and maybe 20/30 min on the pool site looking at the miner performance and pool performance and after refreshing the web it disappears, refreshing 2 or 3 times later it reappears again. Thats why I know it completely disconnects from the pool side.

I can not stay 24 hrs watching it but it happens randomly and I think it is not only when switching to your pool for dev fee. I have seen it happening twice on the same hour so I assume one is your fee and the other I don´t know.

I haven´t complained about the dev fee or anything. I only asked you to look at it and the way it works so you could improve it for everyones benefit, incluiding yours.
Just_a_miner (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

Try CryptoDredge miner, it works better. This hsr shows fake hashrate. Or it is just steal shares for haughty @justaminer.

CryptoDredge looks like an early alpha, no api, no options to control reconnect, etc. And it's slower. So you can just use "any ccminer"  Grin

Just_a_miner (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:36:42 AM

I can see it because I sit in front of the computer for hours and maybe 20/30 min on the pool site looking at the miner performance and pool performance and after refreshing the web it disappears, refreshing 2 or 3 times later it reappears again. Thats why I know it completely disconnects from the pool side.

I can not stay 24 hrs watching it but it happens randomly and I think it is not only when switching to your pool for dev fee. I have seen it happening twice on the same hour so I assume one is your fee and the other I don´t know.

I haven´t complained about the dev fee or anything. I only asked you to look at it and the way it works so you could improve it for everyones benefit, incluiding yours.

Ok, now I understand. You can't rely on pool's website (so called "frontend"), it's often under ddos, it uses cloudflare to protect from ddos, and it is nowhere near realtime representation of what is really going on. You can successfully mine to pool's server address, but pool's website can be completly offline.

What pool are you mining to? For me the lag between mining and showing stats on pool's website was really big for ahashpool. I was mining like for 10 minutes and only after that period of time first hashrate appears on their website.

bourbonmorning

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

hsrminer freezes if UAC is disabled on Win7x64 Pro.
Checked on 2 different rigs: gtx1063 and gtx1080ti.
Nvidia driver version doesn't matter.
Biggz78

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:29:03 PM

Hiya @Justaminer

is there anything new going on?
i am in need of more hashes from my cards Grin
Dr_Victor

Activity: 954
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

It looks like dev has a rest.

yobit.net is banned from signatures
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: