Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG DUMP!!! But i am waiting the chance to get in for more! What do you think?  (Read 835 times)
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:47:39 AM

Hold your coins. No sell under your Invest.
Also buy your favorit coin.  So cheap we will it not longer see.
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

Right, most of people are selling their bitcoin / altcoin because are panicking
But i think it's not a good move, now is the right time to buy and hold, not to sell
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

Yeah people mostly panic because of falls in altcoins and some do panic selling but we know that it is only temporary and it is really the nature of cryptos; which is being unstable. While people are panicking and doing panic selling, we should grab opportunity to buy altcoins while it's still in its dumping price cause we all know that anytime soon, it will pump again and it's price might be stable to its high price.
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

It's a very good said and a right decision. At such times we have to take advantage of and buying  Smiley
Then we only have to wait and hold.

RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

Yes, when all tokens start to fall, when the mood in the market starts to panic, then it should be a good time to buy into the market.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Mateox

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

Yep, just take your fiats and buy yourself a present. Red market is also good.
But because someone selling at low I'm getting rich Smiley
Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

If someone takes off now , he will regret it all life.
Now its time to buy and hold.

Lifework

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

as much as i hate to see the monetary number in my acnt down......im buying more. its perfect timming to get in cheap on the ones you missed out on or just to pick up more. its not going away. the cats outta the bag. buy the true and trusted if you wanna play it safe. gamble on a little on the lesser known if you like and hopefully you make it big.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

If someone takes off now , he will regret it all life.
Now its time to buy and hold.

I agree! In my opinion, now is the best time to buy. If the old investing adage is true that "the time to buy is when blood is running in the streets," then the time to buy into crypto is now.
zefir41076

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:30:39 PM

Indeed, there is a tendency of falling and altos against the background of bitcoins show disgusting results. But do not forget that the alts with the growth of the market give greater percentages compared to bitcoin. And those who succumbed to panic as in any market will always be at a loss.

frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:37:09 PM

Yep , perfect time to buy . Probably alts would be dumped a little more , but anyway every investor should use this moment to make a profit .

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

Speculators are winning their money right from panic sellers.

I'm also holding and I'm sure all good coins will recover very soon.

aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:41:56 PM

Yes, they are panic and sell their tokens without knowing what happens so market are Dropped. Well, i will wait the price rise again because I know the Consequence if you invest in CryptoMarket

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
tententen

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

I believed so many peoples feel like crying when look into your portfolio recently. Seeing all the coins drop 10-20% each day. So many people are in panic and some even cut lost and dump which make this happen.

BUT i am a long term holder and waiting this big chance to get in for more!

When everyone is panic, You should be greedy!

Cheers everyone!
Chinese New Year sale is going on now. Cheesy

You should follow your own advice.  Everyone is panicing and you're not being greedy.  Though, to be fair, this isnt panic.

Also, thats what everyone always says.
strikegently

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

If you aren't seasoned it's hard to stay focused on the goal and not let weak hands take over when we are in the trenches. This dip will pass, keep on hodling on.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

Panic sell is for newbies that just got in a saw everything turn red. Seasoned traders will be buying up in bulk all their favourite coins. The question is which coins to buy - everything is on sale now!
jgauss

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

Sometimes its up and sometimes down, dont panic sell and make your plans before the volatility kicks in and stick to your plan
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

Except you are a professional it is very difficult for one to actually not panic based on the rate bitcoin get dump so far. I don't think for quite some time now we have ever witness this type of dump in price. Almost all the coin get dump over 20% in just 39 minutes. I think the bad news from China is responsible for this and very soon every thing well normalized.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:07:48 PM

the market should go rise up again few weeks from now alot of people will take advantage of the falling market like us alot of people who sold their coins right now must probably regretted once the price rise up again crying they should'nt sell it.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

I am not gonna lie last few days I was like this is okay but today I still think it is okay but I am beginning to wonder whether a new trend is being established. I certainly wouldn't mind dumping my alts in favor of some BTC if I knew something was going to happen but I literally just don't know. I guess gotta see what happens next few days and then make a decision, my wish is that the markets turn around though would be pretty awful to see another bear run right about now.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: