Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG DUMP!!! But i am waiting the chance to get in for more! What do you think?  (Read 842 times)
kennyy2929 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

yeah, it's very low market to buy in still.
But ETH is going strong at $11xx.
so what you guys had during this low period???
I am looking into some cheap coins
like ARK,CMT,DLT and CTR
anyone has any idea? i have did some research and look into the white paper.
i think ARK and CTR is quite solid. but if anyone have any idea please correct me with your research Smiley
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:10:09 AM

I would say that a good one to invest is @Viberate . Currently at 0.00033 ETH per VIB what is the value of ICO. Some good updates and changes are announced from them but so far they don't want to give some spoils on it. Highest value I noticed was 0.00066 ETH per VIB
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

Such dumps (as pumps too) come from time to time. Infinite growth is impossible. It is a black friday in crypto market now: 50% discount on BTC is available Grin
You should notice that in the usd equivalent, the portfolio has decreased not so much (somewhere in the range of 20-25% depending on your alts choose).
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

I agree with you that everyone who sells now just loses money. I will never sell quickly, because that's just stupid. This is actually a great opportunity to buy more and then wait until the situation stabilizes.
jiguqtmay511632

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:48:08 AM

I believed so many peoples feel like crying when look into your portfolio recently. Seeing all the coins drop 10-20% each day. So many people are in panic and some even cut lost and dump which make this happen.

BUT i am a long term holder and waiting this big chance to get in for more!

When everyone is panic, You should be greedy!

Cheers everyone!
Chinese New Year sale is going on now. Cheesy
I am waiting too. I think it is a good chance to buy in more coins for the new year and we will make more money with them.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

I think that now is just the time, in order to try our hand at buying bitcoin, because I honestly have not seen it so cheap for a long time, but of course it's certainly not more expensive to buy.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

I believed so many peoples feel like crying when look into your portfolio recently. Seeing all the coins drop 10-20% each day. So many people are in panic and some even cut lost and dump which make this happen.

Cheers everyone!
A lots of ppl begin to worry at any changing of price but it seems to me that only beginners in trading behave like that. Everybody need to understand that cryptocurrencies are very volatile. Just hodl
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:03:24 PM

Cheers everyone!

I agree.
Instead of Bad thinking and Panic, We have to know that the dumps are just temporary and it will recover, besides that we have another chance to buy more coins.

And now the market is red.
I think it's the right time to buy a lot!

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:24:41 AM

For sure this is not one of those days in which you look at your blockfolio in extasy - I didn't dare to open it at all - LoL. Sometime it is better not to know...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Early to buy began, a week later, everything will be cheaper, and then it will be possible to replenish the reserves of coins Grin Grin Grin
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:29:37 AM

yes only if there is something to be bought. just need to learn how to fix profits. because many only pour in endlessly into the crypt. for myself, I determined that for every coin it is necessary to get 100% of the profit and as soon as I gave it, I deduce the deposit body. and I leave to reload.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:33:01 AM

Cheers everyone!
Same here this time is not the right time to sell because the price of bitcoin is down and another altcoin is going down too. If i sell right now i will lose some money. I am not so panicked by looking at the value of crypto now. I'm sure there will be more opportunities later on.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:42:40 AM

Been enjoying this bearish month as an opportunity to add some more of my favorite coins. May not see these prices again once the next run happens, however support levels are being tested right now.... Personally i believe we are on the brink of the next bull run.Only time will tell. Good luck!

I do enjoy adding some more favorite coins in the past few days, but the price is still falling and it seems I have made a bad decision, but I agree with you that the market will get better soon, maybe in the next months.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

Recovery is here!

One info from slovenian startup SportyFi which now became SportyCO. They became official sponsor of Espaniol FC which plays in firs Spanish soccer league.
I am expecting good value increase very soon. Stack some SPF now and you wont regret.

Another slovenian startup @Viberate shows some positive viberations. 2 time grammy award winner joined them as their ambasador. Also much more comming in February.

I stachked 10k of each token and lets see what Will happen.

I think if you do your own research on those two you Will come to same conclusion. Choose wisely!!
oviudiu

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:11:45 AM

Oh yeah thats true. Everyone is panic now days. I am not even checking my portfolio like i used to. But it shall too pass, within few weeks it will be all fine again.

Their panic it's our gain and their loss. These periods in the crypto market represents big opportunities, nothing more. Buy low sell high!
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

No doubt massive dump create panic among cryptoholders but it also provide opportunity to buy specially high price cryptos like BTC, ETH etc at low prices. I don't lose hope from such dumps. Dumps give a good start. Portfolio worth might fall during dump but portfolio could be become attractive by adding more cryptos into it at lower price.

Lord casanova

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

there were weak hands who sold during this dip and strong hands were busy in buying from them.. market dips are the part of any business  crypto world should learn this
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

Cheers! Indeed this time makes all of us sad and somehow disappointed. But on the brighter side, jt is a great opportunity for us to buy more
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:49:00 AM

idd big dump. problem is the bigger the dump the more people panic and also start dumping. i cant believe people dump in such a bloodbath. i'm also tried to get more.
everything is coming in green now you think another dump is coming or do we stay green

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

It makes me hurt when everytime i saw my portfolio and watching everyday with a massive dump of all of my coins. And all can do now is delete my binance app and forget my bittrex for a while. I will hold all my coins until all of altcoins will awakes and pumps up again. I really trust all of my holdings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: