Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 06:58:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy?  (Read 2302 times)
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:35:46 PM

I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

I think this time the situation is good to buy bitcoin or altcoin. now the decline is so great, it just has to be more patient to analyze the situation and the market.
Wow, although bitcoin price is going down now, you should make use of this opportunity to buy it, which will bring you a lots benefits, I honestly think so. I’ve seen some news  that not only bitcoin but also most of the world’s biggest crypto currencies are down today. I’ve got see a lot of reports which have the impact of China to crypto … According to many experts, however, who predicted that bitcoin will go up again. Therefore, I also think that it’s  suitable time for us to buy bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mzai620

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:37:05 PM

know that, the law investment and trading is like that. Regardless of the decision of some countries that will ban bitcoin, so the price of bitcoin and altcoin decreased a few days back. And the latest news from China will banned cryptocurrency, so the bitcoin price drops to $ 12,000.

But what makes me believe that bitcoin prices will be high in the future is, there are still many countries that still use bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool like America and Russia and japan. So, this is a good time to buy bitcoin and hodl in various time and then sell it when prices increase.
thaoxuongrong (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

This time really good for buy and hold BTC, next time BtC is increase 15k$
today I see that btc is 11k5$ Smiley wait friend I think it will down soon
imunk

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

In my opinion yeah BtC Will go down again the cause that I heard is that make BtC market going down is some issue with legal in some country that got turn up, when everything cool down btc Certainly going up again.

taongam

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

Now that almost all cryptocurrencies are down, I think it is perfect opportunity to buy some altcoins as it will all eventually increase again soon. The sudden dip is just a phase.
KristineNguyen

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:25:08 PM

In range 8k2 - 10k.
You can buy and use DCA tips.
The big fall will happen again before China Lunar New Year.
I'm from VietNam too. Hope you will get big profit.
CrysisCrypto

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

I think this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin because its price is going down because I'm sure bitcoin prices will rise again.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

This timw is a good time for buy coin. Before coin value going up again. I recommend to hold NXT and ripple . And ETN ia good coin too.
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:31:36 PM

I always recommend to buy in the part of your capital. Like you have 100$ to invest and you think it's right time to buy then just invest 40$ to 60$ and wait too see how market goes. If market go more deep then buy again some amount. If it's up then don't buy again. Just wait for new opportunity. I used to use this strategy and working for me every time.  Cool  Cool
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:37:01 AM

Every time there's a dump, try to grab that opportunity to buy bitcoin. Because it will surely rise again and you will profit in just a few days.
mbakruroh

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:40:56 AM

dump coin cryptocurrency is very normal and reasonable because the movement of coins sometimes uncertain. so I think this is normal and does not need khawarir and it is good for large purchases for long-term investments waiting for the price to return to normal.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:33:57 AM

in business I think this time it is right for us to buy some BTC because we will get more BTC and we will get the result in the future

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
roket1788

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

During this kind of market can easily build and increase your bitcoin quantity. Good time to shop now.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:52:58 AM

This is a topic about altcoins that you asked about Bitcoin, I find it is best to post to Bitcoin Discussion. Currently investing in Bitcoin will determine in the long run, but if short-term investment to make a profit should not invest in. Because bitcoin's Blockchain technology will be the technology of the future, replacing the current cash transactions.

fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:54:14 AM

Bitcoin is near usd10k right now. I think it is a good buy if the price of bitcoin is below 10k. Right now is the bull trap, when you buy in the price will drop more. So you need to wait a while when the price of bitcoin going down below 10k then only is the right time to shop.

Smile
f0rzef

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:57:44 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 05:08:05 AM by f0rzef

Yes I think this is the right time to buy as the alts is down . If the price recovered to their previous state then you can get quite a lot of profit in short term, you just have to brave enough to buy and hold it when the price correct even further..I believe that now is the time to buy it.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:58:34 AM

I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

a few days ago, bitcoin prices fell down, until now bitcoin still has not risen to its original position, this is a good time to speculate to buy bitcoin. you can get a big advantage when the bitcoin value rises to the original position. but I can not predict when bitcoin will be pumped back, there are many choices of reserves for investment, namely on altcoin.
angohanta

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:04:22 AM

Obviously it is. Buy low, sell high right? it's always the best time when all market turns red, it's an easy 20-50% profit when the market recovers from the big correction. But don't go all in, as there are cases when a bear market is actually running down the hill and you may be what they call "catching a falling knife" with the dip you are buying.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

Yes...this is a good time to buy some Btc. Some smart investors will take this opportunity to buy as much coins they can afford then sit back and watch price go up again, which is a better time to sell.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

Yes ofcourse thats the best time to go alts shopping,the prices are below the normal prices.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: