Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:14:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin to invest for x10 profit  (Read 2735 times)
gordoncount (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:44:21 AM

Hello!
I am new in the crypto world and I look for something to invest in and make a good profit around x10 for beginning. I think that it is better to look for x10 profit than something like x100. Can you tell me if you believe something will see the x10 rise in price soon? Greetings!
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

Sorry I only know of x100 coins right now or I would be glad to help you out.

Just food for thought: Invest in projects that are still cheap, and that YOU think are good. Thats how I made my millions.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
gordoncount (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

Do you think there is something specific good right now?
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

Hello!
I am new in the crypto world and I look for something to invest in and make a good profit around x10 for beginning. I think that it is better to look for x10 profit than something like x100. Can you tell me if you believe something will see the x10 rise in price soon? Greetings!
If don't want to make a research your self, and get a profit of x10, which equals to 1000% then join pump and dump groups, but there is a big chance you will be scammed and buy useless overpriced coin.
Now real income you can expect is 2x-5x long term ( at least 1 year ) if you invest in good solid coins or you can day trade, were you it is advisable to be happy with profit of 2-5% on a trade.
EncryptoCoder

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

I would say DigiByte

Take a look
https://www.digibyte.io/digibyte-blockchain-faq

..and what a price today. If had more fiat to spend atm I would go for DigiByte. I like what John McAfee just said: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/944555048880746497

muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

If don't want to make a research your self, and get a profit of x10, which equals to 1000% then join pump and dump groups, but there is a big chance you will be scammed and buy useless overpriced coin.

Yeah bad advice. I did join two very large pump and dump groups just out of curiosity because I wanted to see how they work. They did tell people to buy absolute shitcoins. They barely moved or maybe 50% up...... But the people who run the group... And those who have a high level (from inviting many people), they will buy the coin much earlier, and pump it high already. So those are the ones who earn. Probably there is like 2-3 guys who earn the most, then maybe 50 people who can earn a good amount, and for the other 50000 people they barely win or even lose money.

Much better to do your own research. Its still golden times in crypto (well if bullrun comes back). Do your own research. Take days off from work. You can make so much money this year. Such opportunities dont come often.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

let's not look for 10x, I always find it difficult to find a coin that has a sign of increase even though only 2x. I think it's a very difficult thing to determine that if in a short period of time.

dcalm

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

I think ripple would be a good one to watch.
buy at bottom and watch it grow but its a long game
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

ripple will never do a 10x from now, be realistic. at best a it will rise to 4$.
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

I would invest in selfpay! It will go 10x. As well WePower is coming and check Fast Invest ICO
EncryptoCoder

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

I agree with Ripple but I dont see it grow x10 at the moment. I'll will soon be back at $2 but that's not enough for some people.

I would say Ripple is one of the safe heavens.
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

With the price you never know.

It could be a day like this, or a day like with XVG getting pumped x20 cause of McAfee tweet

I am myself invested long-term in SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

Simple reason is coin's tech along with its even more ambitious roadmap and two professinoal 15+ years cryptographers that can back it up

See yourself below, but always do your research first before investing

chris007as

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

I like xspec very good tech, I think if they can solve the anonymous staking issue they intend to in q2 it will moon 10x even more.

Also waves, neo, stratis I think these coins are undervalued
Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

As you know people think that 2018 will be year privacy coin, if you want invest to promising privacy coin you need buy Spectrecoin (XSPEC).

If you invest on XSPEC you can reseive x100 profit, you understand why when check XSPEC features
- Automatically Adjusted Ring Signatures
- Stealth Addresses
- Fast PoSv3 60 sec transactions
- Innovative first ever in Crypto 'Stealth Staking'
Phewphewphew

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

There are so many good coins out there, and everyone is on sale today, so it doesn't really matter which one you pick^^
I personally believe that coins which got an outstanding tech like XRB and IOTA for example have a bright future for 2018, also the coins which don't function as a currency only, better pick these which provide a plattform for developers like Ethereum, Neo, Omisego, Eos, steem, etc

but as I said, it#s only my opinion Smiley
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

nothing at the moment. it is best to stay away from investing in any altcoin for the time being. every single altcoin out of the top 100 is dropping hard today because bitcoin price started to dropped a little bit.

NEO was performing well and was on a good pumping path but this drop put an stop to that also
there are also some small altcoins getting pumped at the moment like DigiCube but i wouldn't suggest investing now.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
DobiDoba

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

just look at SHIFT
the most undervaluated coin ever in crypto...

ESPERS have a good entry point now, would be a good one in 2018
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

i am gunning for those new utility tokens, eg, STORM or any ICO that has working app.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

Hello!
This is not a right to invest in crypto world. If you want to invest in current market it will make good loss in your investment. So wait for one more month to invest. But i am sure 10x profit is not possible in suddenly in any coin. You should invest in long term investment. This is right time to invest in cryptocurrency. Because now many issues are available in the market. So you should analyse the best coin in your investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

Hello!
RISE!! I know this coin will definitely go to the moon in the first quarter of 2018.
 1. Two airdrops 2. New partnership signing  3. New exchange listing 4. Currently only available on bittrex n that high. So wait for more exchanges to come   🚀🚀🚀
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: