Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin to invest for x10 profit  (Read 2733 times)
Investhunter

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

Spectrecoin it is

While it has been through the process of team change that led to investors insecurities + bear market

The project on its way to implementing first ever in crypto Stealth Staking algorithm or anonymous staking on stealth addresses, bringing privacy coins on PoS to a whole another level

Its due to Q1 2019 release.
And testnet release is expected MUCH sooner.

While the price is low, I am buying everything I could. Since the price already been at height of 5-6 dollars before

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reno1933

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

$PRIV is going to release its whitepaper on friday this week. I have a very good feeling about this privacy coin. Huge community, awesome airdrop campaign, great team. They are very good to promote their new coin, I hope they will be good too with the withepaper and the tech specifications of the coin and the future projects. Fingers crossed but I'm optimistic  Cheesy

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
traveller51

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

Tron all the way!
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

Now a bad situation in the market, the very top ICO after going on the stock exchange are very bereft. I think at the moment there is no coin about which you can say that it will rise in price after entering the exchange
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

I could honestly name a long list but i will only name 2.

1.Nuls

A Chinese coin, similar to NEO. Nuls is designing a one size fits all type of blockchain, Nuls specializes in modular blockchain architecture - a design concept similar to that used in web construction by wordpress - allowing clients to create their own type of blockchain depending on their needs.It will be especially useful for companies with little or no technical expertise, who want to incorporate blockchain technology into their business, but cant afford to recruit expensive software engineers to do it for them.

2.Spectrecoin

A Privacycoin that was founded in 2016. It can be compared to Monero as it has similiar tech but spectrecoin is also a Proof of stake coin. You will earn 10% per annum by simply leaving you spectrecoin in your wallet staking. This coin already has amazing privacy and the team is constantly working on new features . Spectrecoin are implementing stealth staking in Q1 2019, this feature is a game changer for privacy proof of stake coins. Stealth staking will allow the user to stake and be rewarded with untraceable coins.

These are my top 2 picks.
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

Go with Electra right now it is very Cheap & valued at $0.000649, Electra have one of the fastest & instant transaction and accepted by few stores. Electra have good community with support & in bull market you can easily see 10X returns on electra (ECA). Electra works on proof of stake & gives annual returns of 50%.

CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:53:44 PM

Now XLM has fallen so heavily in price, but it has a great potential for development. That is why, I am thinking to buy a lot of this coin)

The price of XLM as I think it was quite high. And it is very difficult to grow much in the future. XLM is a good altcoin and it is rated as one of the 10 best altcoin in crypto, but its price i think can only go up 1$ as max

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

Nobody (except whales) does not know when and which coin will grow.
This man made me laugh. He would like have for a good profit around x10 for beginning LOL And why be modest, go take immediately x100000000000 Grin Grin Grin

dminvest

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

I'm not sure about x10 in the near future. But from an investor's point of view, I think that projects that we know little about are best suited. Which carry a huge potential and can break into the top 10 at any time. For myself, I chose about five such.
bitcoin - gold
Ripple - banks and payment in stores
EOS - something new
Spectrecoin - complete anonymity, a new algorithm
NEO

XSPEC and EOS I believe have a pedestal on the market

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

Now I'm buying:

1 ) Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2172845.new#new

Articles that convinced me to buy XSPEC:
https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/
https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/
https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/07/30/investor-insight-why-you-must-hold-spectrecoin-xspec-and-namecoin-nmc/

2 ) Phore (PHR) - https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/phore/ Wink

3 ) NIX and Zoin (ZOI)
Wicking

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

I'm not sure about x10 in the near future. But from an investor's point of view, I think that projects that we know little about are best suited. Which carry a huge potential and can break into the top 10 at any time. For myself, I chose about five such.
bitcoin - gold
Ripple - banks and payment in stores
EOS - something new
Spectrecoin - complete anonymity, a new algorithm
NEO

XSPEC and EOS I believe have a pedestal on the market
I agree, if a guy wants to make X10,20, 50 he needs to look for a little-known coin, with low capitalization, but with an enthusiastic team, a working product and a strong community. Spetrecoin (XSPEC) fits these criteria. After bull races, those projects who are not trampled - will make x, who is less, who is more.
Titorelli

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:46:42 PM

For me I've personally invested big into Spectrecoin, Xspec. IMO it is best to invest in low cap coins that you perceive as having big future potential. You never want to chase pumps or throw your money at hype jobs. Spectrecoin is a unique privacy coin that essentially has the same tech as Monero but operates through a POS (Proof of Stake) system rather then POW (Proof of Work) system. The team behind Spectrecoin is currently working on a novel Proof of Stealth operating system that will allow users to stake/mine their private/stealth balances.  This feature is due for release in early 2019 though a test net will probably be established and released even sooner then that. This tech will make Spectrecoin an elite presence in the class of current privacy coins. With questions developing around the energy inefficiency and problems with sustainability of coins using POW mining systems I think more spotlight will be given to POS coins in general. The future is bright for Xspec so long as development continues. When eyes are elsewhere there is money to be made, and I see now as a great time to look into xspec while the bear market is still in swing. Whatever you decide to invest in, cheers and good luck!
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

I would bet a few dollars on a coin called MNX. She has had a very strong drop in the last few months because her team is very active and is working hard on the project, besides she has only 19kk of coins which can favor her appreciation. Recently they have launched a credit card and with that it should start to rise soon.
Kcryptonite

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

I can name some coins for you (where i invested in), but you always need to do your own research. For example RPI and BUZZ coin are both 1 sat at the moment. DEAL (idealcash) and ECA (electra) are below 10 sat. In my opinion these will go x10. Good luck and don't invest more than you can afford to lose..
Pelunize12

Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:38:08 PM

dont hope for getting high profit for this moment. this moment is hard for all cryptocurrency
you are better holding fiat/ bit bitcoin to avoid huge lose. believe me
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

To select the cryptos x10 for future profit, I recommend you only invest in short-term ICO. But at the moment, when the market price goes down as it is now, investing in ICO is not something to do. So wait a while before investing in ICO to earn the high profit in the future.

Yes, the lucky guys that manage to pick the best ICOs can really enlarge money sufficiently. If you invest in the altcoins, you will not get such high returns now. Today's market differs from the market of 2017.
FoBoT

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

Though it is not really easy to predict what will happen in crypto and how much the price will grow because crypto is volatile and unpredictable and for a coin to x10, then it will need  a lot of support from the community but I think cardano is a very good coin and will possibly rise ad much as this.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

To select the cryptos x10 for future profit, I recommend you only invest in short-term ICO. But at the moment, when the market price goes down as it is now, investing in ICO is not something to do. So wait a while before investing in ICO to earn the high profit in the future.
Investing in icos can be very profitable as we all know but I really do not know if that is the best idea right now, taking into account how the market is moving, but if you are still determined to invest in icos then I will suggest that instead of investing in a great number of icos it is better to invest only in a few that you are absolutely sure are going to give you profits in the future.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:35:41 PM

I think you should go for coin that are about to be listed on mainly korean exchanges they can easily do times4.  Roll Eyes

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

Hello!
I am new in the crypto world and I look for something to invest in and make a good profit around x10 for beginning. I think that it is better to look for x10 profit than something like x100. Can you tell me if you believe something will see the x10 rise in price soon? Greetings!

If you are new in the crypto world you can do not know about huge growths like 10x so i will tell you how it is. We can not predict growth it is only speculations, so nobody know which coin achieve this huge growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: