Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin to invest for x10 profit  (Read 2733 times)
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

In a bear market, prices are constantly falling like this. I think there can not be a coin that can help you x10 assets. The market needs time to recover. and you want to x your profit. You should research the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap. And you can buy and hold them in the long term. It will help you profit.
if you analyze the crypto-currency market in recent times, then at least 10 X dropped all the prices for coins. Proceeding from this, each coin should return its indicators while stabilizing the market and labor users get at least 10 x profit.
in any case, the potential of the crypto currency is large, but the main thing today is to be attentive and concentrate our attention on more attractive projects that can survive the problems in the crypto currency market and stay with the most promising in the future.
andrew4

Activity: 176
Merit: 20

Knowledge is power

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

Privcy (PRIV) is a 10X maybe. Zelcash is a 50X

ZEL platform: Zelcash (ASIC resistant POW), Zelcore wallet, Nodes, DEX, DAPPS
https://zel.cash/ - https://twitter.com/Zelcash - https://discord.gg/rB9pr4M
ELEMENTS_FUND

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

It's hard to make such forecasts and obviously better to invest through professional investment managers /crypto hedge funds that can efficiently manage your capital. Otherwise it's just a gamble like 100% leverage on BitMEX. Fortunately, now anyone can invest in top-tier crypto hedge funds through ELEMENTS (www.elements.cx) Here is why:

Crypto market is highly volatile by nature and most ICO tokens lost around 90% in value in 2018. Approximately 80% of ICOs are scams and over 50% fail within first four months of operations. The return on investment in ICOs is in steady decline because of the incredibly high business, regulatory, and legal risks inherent to this nascent space. Aggressive market manipulation and widespread pump-and-dump schemes increase chances of losing investors’ money.

Despite all these negative factors, retail investors still participate in token sales with no certainty how ICO project will perform and what will the value of its token be. We can observe not a high risk/return ratio here but actually a very high risk/uncertain return correlation. On the risk side of the equation, all ICO investments are exposed to extremely high idiosyncratic (unsystematic) risk as investment is made in a single ICO project with no historical performance and track record.

Investors’ demand is driven primarily by expectations of high return on investments. Investing in liquid digital assets that have well established teams and business models could be an alternative to ICO investments. However, even in this scenario, retail investors can’t efficiently manage their capital as they are not qualified enough to perform token price valuation, fundamental analysis of the blockchain project, technical analysis of the token price movements, and legal and regulatory due diligence.  

Another type of investors are crypto hedge funds that are managed by investment professionals. Generally, top-tier crypto hedge funds with hundreds of millions of US dollars under management have excellent historical performance and track record. Crypto hedge funds that use active portfolio management approach have the ability to deliver impressive returns even during bear market conditions. For example, Pantera Bitcoin Fund's lifetime return was over 10,000% as of the end of July, 2018, net of fees and expenses.

Crypto hedge funds can earn substantial returns leveraging their deep knowledge of market trends, strong investment expertise, and rigorous due diligence. When investing in ICOs, crypto hedge funds have access to exclusive private deals with deepest discounts and can invest in the most promising blockchain projects that are not opened to public. Hedge funds provide their investors with monthly investor reports and perform annual audit to confirm the transparency of hedge fund operations and actual holdings.

Unfortunately, regular investors are not able to invest in crypto hedge funds, at least in the United States. Crypto hedge funds typically require multi-million dollar minimums and are designed for high-net-worth individuals, family offices, and institutional investors.  Under the US securities laws, in the context of a natural person, an accredited investor is an individual who have a net worth of at least $1,000,000, excluding the value of one’s primary residence, or have income at least $200,000 each year for the last two years (or $300,000 combined income if married) and have the expectation to make the same amount this year.

ELEMENTS (www.elements.cx) is the first project that solves this issue using blockchain technology. ELEMENTS offers easy access to top-tier crypto hedge funds worldwide through its native token with $100 nominal value ($75 during PreSale). Each token represents a stake in ELEMENTS capital and its value is linked to the performance of underlying investments, best-in-class crypto hedge funds. Unlike typical ICO tokens, ELEMENTS tokens have a real intrinsic value being secured by a USD capital invested in the most profitable crypto hedge funds worldwide.

More details at www.elements.cx and Bitcointalk [ANN] Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4962120.msg45040578#msg45040578
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

I look more at universa coin because seeing the beginning of Openmarket is at a price of 0.04-0.05 dollars and very stable. Now the mainet platform has been launched and is waiting for swap around November. So in my opinion universa is a good generation of smart contracts
pwnSTA

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

XSPEC would be something you might be interested to check out.

For all the features in place, it's market cap is small in comparison with other privacy coins.

I like that Spectrecoin is POS so it doesn't take much energy nor require a complex rig to stake your coins.

Best of all, the project leader Mandica is back in charge and she's pushing all the right buttons and moving the project forward together with the team really well, with increased transparency the community can easily see the project's progress: extremely helpful to have visibility of team's effort when you put money and belief into a project  Wink
morningman

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:54:55 PM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is an excellent low cap, inexpensive privacy coin with an awesome community, an experienced Dev Team, a whitepaper and an updated roadmap. All the groundwork is laid for XSPEC to grow exponentially, not only in price but also adoption.

With the next crypto bull market on the horizon Spectrecoin is poised to be a leader in its category.

Go to https://spectreproject.io today and see for yourself all the benefits of owning this coin.
Scorpion777

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:16:36 PM

I really like 2 coins, I invest the most in them. This is NEO and STRAT. They have good ideas and a great community, I hope they will grow up and give x10

─Switzerland─   CUSTOMCOIN TOKEN   ─Platform─

TOKEN █  [ccnowpro.com]  █ SALE
Jekbolt

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

Hello!
I am new in the crypto world and I look for something to invest in and make a good profit around x10 for beginning. I think that it is better to look for x10 profit than something like x100. Can you tell me if you believe something will see the x10 rise in price soon? Greetings!

You can get 11.5x during next 36 month by buying KGT token provided by Kamagames, a company whose revenue had reached $ 57 000 000 for the year 2017.
This company has been established in 2010 and its mobile games were in TOP 10 on AppleStore many times.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

Try GCOX ACM, they currently running ICO. the project is base on cryptonise celebrities profile in celeb token. high profile celeb like Manny Pacqiaou and Jason Deluro is on it. they will have their own coin on GCOX platform. 1st ICO already oversubscribed 150%. next phase is around the corner. its totally worth a look.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

SONM, ICON
SONM is a coin that I have been watching for a lot of time and even with improvements over the project the coin doesn't seem to go up in value so I'm wondering what it's happening with the coin, luckily for me I did not invested in the coin but it was one of the coins that I was watching, if I were you I will invest all my money in ethereum which is a coin that could give you 10 times your investment in just a few years.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

One of the coin I will watch out for that will give x10 is pundi X,  this project to me is still an undervalue gem,  that  it's  yet to launch it's potential to the fullest,  they have great team and working product,  I believe this project is gonna do x10 or more

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

One of the coin I will watch out for that will give x10 is pundi X,  this project to me is still an undervalue gem,  that  it's  yet to launch it's potential to the fullest,  they have great team and working product,  I believe this project is gonna do x10 or more
Generally the project pundi X was a surprise for many investors and even bounty company members. Some users have earned quite a lot of money on this project, while you can take into account not only the growth of the price of a coin, but also the interest for storing a coin in your wallet.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:41:20 PM

Quick, easy profits us an illusion, and most times it's down to luck.
And no one can predict the market value or trend of a project or ICO.
Most good projects take time to stabilize and grow, especially in this market.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Job7work

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:55:56 PM

I believe that now there are a lot of promising coins that are undervalued by the market, I would recommend such coins: strat,xtz,lisk,0x,icon
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

I'm also studying this coins for days now and I see a great potential in the future. Its still undervalue considering its technology, for sure hodlers will also believe on this technology. Also look for Mozotoken, I see big potential with this one in 2019 and they are really working well with the project, its dump right now so better to buy more.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

I believe cryptosolartech (CST) will be a potential project to achieve x10 this year. Respira is a strong point of this project with its proprietary technology partner. The explosion will happen soon. This is a great long-term speculation.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:58:34 AM

You're actually asking too much for wanting x10 profit. It's somehow ridiculous, predicting which coins that can make that profit, no one knows about it. There are actually some good coins, and maybe those coins can be profit x10 or even more. However, it's not soon. It needs a time, and to be exact nobody knows the time.

Jekbolt

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:48:29 AM

Hello!
I am new in the crypto world and I look for something to invest in and make a good profit around x10 for beginning. I think that it is better to look for x10 profit than something like x100. Can you tell me if you believe something will see the x10 rise in price soon? Greetings!

You will get 11X from investment to KGT token. Check Kamagames token sale. These are some key facts about that company:
1) $57 000 000 revenue for 2017
2) 220 full-time employees
3) it was established in 2010
4) 100 000 000 of users from worldwide

Finally, Kamagames is like World of Tanks in the world of mobile gaming.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

I think most cryptocurrency falls now and you are easy to choose coins that can increase 10x in the future. You can hold Ethereum in the long run for at least two years to get good profits.
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

The cryptocurrency world is an unstable and volatile place, constantly shift between bear market and bull market periods. Some investors are taking advantages of this and others not so much. Reaching a stable value cryptocurrency has long been the target of many projects that aim to take crypto a step beyond just a middle of exchange and into the land of a store of value. If I put $10.000 into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple today, nobody can be guaranteed what it will be worth tomorrow which puts off businesses and everyday users that want to use crypto beyond just a speculative investment as a method to accept payments or pay salaries. Mass adoption is the ultimate aim for cryptocurrencies, but a stable cryptocurrency is needed in order to achieve that. Cryptocurrencies are reacting more like stocks and less like currency with their incredible volatility. They give more incitements to trade with them, not to pay with them. The concept of making a stable cryptocurrency is complicated. Many have tried to create such a coin and failed. In time the crypto markets will get well founded, leading to a more stable nature of the top cryptocurrencies. The crypto markets are becoming increasingly more competitive, because they are some of the easiest to trade on.

The justification for the big fluctuation of cryptocurrency prices is the supply and demand. The supply is more or less fixed but the demand is always changing due to people’s behavior and speculation. A normal currency can have a broad use, it can store value and be a unit of exchange. You can’t have a currency that isn’t backed by value. Fiat currencies are collateralized by assets and gold. If they weren’t, they would depreciate fast. Though most banks are printing money at some rate, the US dollar is the only currency that can be printed without limit from the US central bank. But the problem with printing infinite amounts of money is that they will depreciate, without being backed by value. The US dollar is experiencing something like this. Compared to the stable Euro, the US dollar is losing value at an alarming rate. A solution for this problem is currently being talked about and is planned for the future. But a solution for the stability of cryptocurrencies is something else.

With all of the talk of cryptocurrencies in today’s news, there are necessarily always going to be questions raised about “why does this have any value?” Even at face value, it’s definitely not the case when talking about cryptocurrencies as a movement generally, but even on top of that, there are certain cryptocurrencies that carry a lot more weight to them — and that’s where the INGOT Coin system comes into play.

Though there is plenty of fair skepticism of any new asset class in the expanding world of FinTech and cryptocurrencies, there are also certain coins that stick out a lot more than others. While plenty of coins and tokens rely mainly on public perception of value or speculation about the potential for value in the future, the INGOT family of coins is the first to come to the market to offer real, tangible value for the cryptocurrency. INGOT Coin will create a complete solution by integrating 6 core ecosystem components and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve all the above-mentioned challenges, thus, creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, providing all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank, IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin will provide a platform that meets the needs of beginner as well as advanced traders to trade with minimal initial capital. IC will also provide its own cryptocurrency, which will be available on different exchanges for all investors and market participants to purchase. IC will show no bias towards any market participant and will provide fair and equal opportunities to all participants regardless of size of trade, type of order or initial capital.

To ensure no means for market manipulation and leakage of unethical or illegal money in the Ecosystem, the KYC and AML policies must suffice and exceed the needs of all parties, whether its regulators, banks, brokers or exchanges. The KYC and AML compliance may seem strict to some investors; however, this is a necessary procedure to ensure the safety of the Ecosystem and all stakeholders. This is done to make the Ecosystem trustworthy, secure, transparent and compliant; consequently, filling the Ecosystem’s singular KYC allows participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC wallet simultaneously to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments hereon after.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: