Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:55:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin to invest for x10 profit  (Read 2735 times)
coininside

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:58:17 PM

You can start your investment in altcoin. There are many good altcoins and have a good history in the previous year. To invest, you can see what the coin has done. Ripple, Tether, IOTA and Stellar can be a consideration for you to buy.
karlkino

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:20:49 PM

Well, there are numerous tokens with a great potential for growth, even a quick analysis on coinmarketcap will show you that if the market reaches its previous all time high, youll be sitting on 10x profits if you invest in tokens like NEO and others, however, its always best to do your own research.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

I think ethereum , neo, and ripple, are also good we can get more profit, because the growth is increasing every day, so I believe we will also get more profits.
CryptoManiac3

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:38:39 PM

I think you can invest in Scavo and recover your investment and get a lot of profit in a short time, they completed the soft cap shortly after the announcement of the ICO, so the project is going very well, maybe you can generate x10 in the coming months, I think the only way to earn that amount is with an ICO, since most alts are not so volatile now.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

Hello!
I am new in the crypto world and I look for something to invest in and make a good profit around x10 for beginning. I think that it is better to look for x10 profit than something like x100. Can you tell me if you believe something will see the x10 rise in price soon? Greetings!

This time is September 2018, and if to select a crypto investment to x10 profit then I would choose Ethereum. You should invest in ETH at this time because current rates are at a record low, below $ 220 / ETH. Make the long-term investment in ETH to be able to make a high profit in the future.
R9oooo

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:17:57 AM

I think ethereum , neo, and ripple, are also good we can get more profit, because the growth is increasing every day, so I believe we will also get more profits.
Of course the ethereum and neo very promising coins, but until such a trend in the market remains, one can not say that they will necessarily make a profit in the near future, growth will only happen when Bitcoin starts to grow and it looks like it will not be soon...
Megan12

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

Now? I think now ETH to can pottential to 10X, because price is only 220$ Cheesy and 2200 USD is not impossible.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:03:04 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 06:24:52 PM by Gabb

Hello!
I am new in the crypto world and I look for something to invest in and make a good profit around x10 for beginning. I think that it is better to look for x10 profit than something like x100. Can you tell me if you believe something will see the x10 rise in price soon? Greetings!

It is usual for newbies to enter this business looking for ways to earn a lot of money easily and quickly, but I think it is time to wake up, mate. Things are not as easy as they used to be a couple of years ago, so if you find a way to invest your money that offers you a monthly 10% reward, take it! It's really hard to find something better these days.
ay.postnov

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

Many investors have doubted whether it is worth investing in the crypto currency in 2016-2017. But the growth of the course showed that the doubts were in vain. For several months, the rate has almost doubled, so even today I believe that growth will resume!

ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

I think that there are so less projects that couls give such big profit to new investors, market will never be the same again

all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

I have invested in Aeron..There is 1 million volume on binance now however market cap of Aeron is just 2mm$. Moreover Giveaway end is coming and most likely price will grow due to that
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:49:27 PM

I have invested in Aeron..There is 1 million volume on binance now however market cap of Aeron is just 2mm$. Moreover Giveaway end is coming and most likely price will grow due to that
Aeron is probably in stealth mode bacause I have not heard about it yet, however I have just checked it out and yes, it is promising indeed! As for giveaway, really? Giveaway in crypto?? Grin
CbineUltra

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:57:52 PM

I think that many coins will soon rise in price x10. You just have to wait. Buy any coin from the top 10 now. I think that in February you will get x10.

all_inman

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

Aeron is probably in stealth mode bacause I have not heard about it yet, however I have just checked it out and yes, it is promising indeed! As for giveaway, really? Giveaway in crypto?? Grin
Yes, the first but not the least giveaway. I think it will be the new trend in crypto as airdrop is very borring nowdays and some project even require KYC to claim tokens..
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
Read the articles and take part. Good luck
Raymee

Activity: 394
Merit: 135

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

I think Zelcash.
official ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853688.0    very strong team, good project. Price now 500 sat, but i thing 2018 end this coin make 10x or 20x biggest price.
surtur001s

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

Yes, the first but not the least giveaway. I think it will be the new trend in crypto as airdrop is very borring nowdays and some project even require KYC to claim tokens..
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
Read the articles and take part. Good luck
Very uncommon marketing strategy. Will see how will it work on the example of Aeron!
Entered the give away. Will see at the results
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:55:12 PM

Im holding a lot of ICOs and Aeron is one of that. The one point I wanna admit that team kept theor promises about Binance and now token is there. Team also promised market cap 50 mm$ but now we are at 2 mm$. So If team keeps this promise as well we will see x25 growth
surtur001s

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

Im holding a lot of ICOs and Aeron is one of that. The one point I wanna admit that team kept theor promises about Binance and now token is there. Team also promised market cap 50 mm$ but now we are at 2 mm$. So If team keeps this promise as well we will see x25 growth
x25?? Cmmon! Barelly possible! x5-10 is the max! The time of such huge pumps is over - take it from me.
Yes, Aeron is very good project that is building the ecosystem that will be used a lot as there are millions consumers in aviation industry but still x25 is impossible. X10 is the max for Aeron!
R9oooo

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

I think that many coins will soon rise in price x10. You just have to wait. Buy any coin from the top 10 now. I think that in February you will get x10.

It's one thing to assume growth, but the other assumes such a strong growth in such short lines, the likelihood that such a repeat will be extremely small, so do not believe it...
robertsu

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

You are right, you need to look at things realistically. In principle, the market have a seriously sank, 1000% of the income can be given by any coin from the top 10, if you wait for serious growth, the safest is ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: