Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cointerra TerraMiner Prices Released (updated)  (Read 10230 times)
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:21:20 AM

can we ban this person pls, eve is so fucking annoying and stupid
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eve

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:21:45 AM

Nope they are very expensive that's for sure
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:22:37 AM

Nope they are very expensive that's for sure

you are a fucking retard. go write on forums in your native language.
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:25:13 AM

can we ban this person pls, eve is so fucking annoying and stupid

agreed, he's like a retarded paid shill. When you can't afford a real one you get a foreigner for 1/10th the price. Granted you get what you pay for.

Even though no pricing has been released....YOU ARE EXPENSIVE, DID I DO GOOD ENGLISH?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:26:59 AM

YOU ARE EXPENSIVE, YOU PAY ME NOW BOSS? I DO WORK GOOD?
megvon

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:21:15 AM

What's your problem with him/her? They can post whatever in here, that is called Freedom of Speech. You don't liked to read their posts, please ignore them and don't read them. Too many immature kids posting in here. No patient and using those 4 letters word, good grieve, get a life.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcW7_v3V1uYMESt5I1MLXpnXSUbMNG0S5oBvuDXxrrvPlxJ-JFBg
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:27:47 AM

Is anyone from CoinTerra going to the Austin Bitcoin meet up at 5PM today? http://www.meetup.com/BitcoinCryptocurrency/Austin-TX/

I was hoping to meet you guys and ask a few questions.

If so, other forum members- feel free to suggest questions you'd like answered.

Not going today, but surely can meet next weekend. Send an email to info@cointerra.com

Another Pre-Order by someone who just joined the forum. Really?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:28:14 AM

What's your problem with him/her? They can post whatever in here, that is called Freedom of Speech. You don't liked to read their posts, please ignore them and don't read them. Too many immature kids posting in here. No patient and using those 4 letters word, good grieve, get a life.

problem is I say your fat and live in Asia, without having any information about you, and pass it off as fact. Cointerra hasn't provided any prices yet, and this idiot calls them very expensive, how do you go making a statement like that with absolutely no information?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:31:36 AM

Is anyone from CoinTerra going to the Austin Bitcoin meet up at 5PM today? http://www.meetup.com/BitcoinCryptocurrency/Austin-TX/

Not going today, but surely can meet next weekend. Send an email to info@cointerra.com

I guess you decided to immediately reply and not even type Cointerra into google? http://www.cointerra.com/
Click on the team profile and educate yourself a little. If KNC takes pre orders with guys running an IT firm, I feel much more confident in a guy who was lead CPU Architect for Samsung who sells more phones than Apple.
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:33:02 AM

shove your free speech up your ass american moron.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:34:18 AM

shove your free speech up your ass american moron.

I guess you come from a communist totalitarian country? lmao screw free speech I love having no freedoms!!
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:35:29 AM

lol, sorry i get angry very quickly!
Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:51:44 AM

I guess you decided to immediately reply and not even type Cointerra into google? http://www.cointerra.com/
Click on the team profile and educate yourself a little. If KNC takes pre orders with guys running an IT firm, I feel much more confident in a guy who was lead CPU Architect for Samsung who sells more phones than Apple.

We're all smart. We are not all honest.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:04:49 AM

I guess they are prepared to throw their whole lives away to scam some pre order money with paypal and credit cards. Screw the hundreds and millions of dollars I have already made at Samsung time to gamble it all.
Ytterbium

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 05:20:39 AM

Well even though bfl and avalon screwed everyone over, at least they taught us all the valuable lesson of not trusting any frickin preorder bull

The only way to get real roi at this point is to invest if and when a product that is cheap and efficient comes out that will allow refunds and limited returns

The problem is these ASIC companies have us by the balls in a sense - if they pay for everything without taking pre-orders, they can either mine with them themselves or charge what they think they'd make in 6mo, 3mo or whatever.

If they can't afford to pay for everything they can take pre orders, but, if they do that they have every incentive to make as much money as possible up front without concern for user ROI. That means selling at the current difficulty and taking enough pre-orders to render all their users out of money.

HashFast started off on the wrong foot, IMO but they're doing a little better with their miner protection plan, and their claim to open their order books so we can see how many they've already sold (since every sale decreases the value of all of their products)

The basic problem is information asymmetry. It's like playing a game of poker where the other player can see your cards but you can't see theirs, except hopefully it's a positive sum game and you can both "win".  But, with the difficulty increasing like this, who knows.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see cointerra's prices.

Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:33:21 AM

I guess they are prepared to throw their whole lives away to scam some pre order money with paypal and credit cards. Screw the hundreds and millions of dollars I have already made at Samsung time to gamble it all.

Make friends easy?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 06:20:50 AM

Well even though bfl and avalon screwed everyone over, at least they taught us all the valuable lesson of not trusting any frickin preorder bull

The only way to get real roi at this point is to invest if and when a product that is cheap and efficient comes out that will allow refunds and limited returns

The problem is these ASIC companies have us by the balls in a sense - if they pay for everything without taking pre-orders, they can either mine with them themselves or charge what they think they'd make in 6mo, 3mo or whatever.

If they can't afford to pay for everything they can take pre orders, but, if they do that they have every incentive to make as much money as possible up front without concern for user ROI. That means selling at the current difficulty and taking enough pre-orders to render all their users out of money.

HashFast started off on the wrong foot, IMO but they're doing a little better with their miner protection plan, and their claim to open their order books so we can see how many they've already sold (since every sale decreases the value of all of their products)

The basic problem is information asymmetry. It's like playing a game of poker where the other player can see your cards but you can't see theirs, except hopefully it's a positive sum game and you can both "win".  But, with the difficulty increasing like this, who knows.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see cointerra's prices.

Hashfast sucks their prices are high they only accept Bitcoin, they are the worst of the bunch.
Ytterbium

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 08:06:32 AM

Hashfast sucks their prices are high they only accept Bitcoin, they are the worst of the bunch.

You didn't see BFL's "announcement"? Grin

BBQKorv

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 11:52:56 AM

Now we have BFL pricing for the 600GH PCIe card, it's yet to be seen if they ever deliver those but atleast it's a bit more competiton. I just hope that this team blows the competitors off the table.
SirWizz

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:02:53 PM

Error. Someone who has made "hundreds of millions" of dollars does not need to get involved into fighting for Bitcoin scraps.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: