Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:35:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cointerra TerraMiner Prices Released (updated)  (Read 10230 times)
cointerra (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 01:53:34 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2013, 11:28:41 PM by cointerra

CoinTerra Unveils 2TH/s ASIC Bitcoin Miner

Due to high interest and demand, we have decided to announce the specs and price of our first product, TerraMiner IV, before the official launch of our full product line.

TerraMiner IV is currently the most powerful, high-performance Bitcoin mining rig available for pre-order and packs a hashrate of greater than 2 TH/s.

Designed by the world’s leading experts in ASICs, mathematics and algorithm design, it features Cointerra’s in-house designed ASIC – the GoldStrike1.

TerraMiner IV delivers unprecedented performance while maintaining an exceptionally efficient wattage rating. It is optimized and designed for use by Bitcoin mining professionals who demand the very best cost/performance ratio for their systems.

TerraMiner IV will ship in December this year and retails for $15,750.

For more information and to place an order, go to order.cointerra.com.

Looking forward to serving you,

The CoinTerra Team

- -

We apologize for the slight delay in the announcement here on the forum. We wanted to be sure that all the people who actively signed up for email updates on our website received this message first.

www.cointerra.com - Professional grade Bitcoin mining equipment.
If you have any questions for us, we're happy to help at info (at) cointerra (dot) com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiningBuddy

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:55:58 PM

No one cares for your pre-order nonsense, come back when you have something in hand and ready to ship.

erschiessen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:56:22 PM

Cointerra GoldStrike System prices will be released within 48 hours! Stay tuned!!
So gay, these pre-announcement announcements.

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 01:57:08 PM

No one cares for your pre-order nonsense, come back when you have something in hand and ready to ship.

+1

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
cointerra (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 02:04:31 PM

We have received hundreds of emails inquiring about our prices. So, some people seem to care. Therefore we are releasing the prices sooner than planned.

If you have any questions for us, we're happy to help at info (at) cointerra (dot) com
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:09:34 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2013, 02:22:10 PM by Bitcoinorama

We have received hundreds of emails inquiring about our prices. So, some people seem to care. Therefore we are releasing the prices sooner than planned.

...and this has nothing to do with x-crowd, or hashfast also tying their hardest to lock people in all ironically at the exact same time, right now, for the exact same period of time, till January? Roll Eyes

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
ampu

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:29:40 PM

PRE-news.. PRE-orders..

And mine is just a PRE-wtf!!

eve

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:29:54 PM

Remember No Pre Order and Don't Buy If They Do Not Have Stocks. Don't Buy if they don't accept credit cards or paypal.
cointerra (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 02:39:04 PM

...and this has nothing to do with x-crowd, or hashfast also tying their hardest to lock people in all ironically at the exact same time, right now, for the exact same period of time, till January? Roll Eyes

We are aware of the other players in this space, so also are the customers. Based on the emails we have received it is apparent that people are very eager to know soon how the competition stack up in terms of performance, efficiency, and pricing. We want to provide people choices and let them decide!

eve

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:46:37 PM

We are aware of the other players in this space, so also are the customers. Based on the emails we have received it is apparent that people are very eager to know soon how the competition stack up in terms of performance, efficiency, and pricing. We want to provide people choices and let them decide!

What make you think that you are not a Scam? How you can proof that you are NOT a Scam?
cointerra (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 02:51:40 PM

What make you think that you are not a Scam? How you can proof that you are NOT a Scam?

We will provide enough data in the coming days/weeks to prove our credibility. Our team member's profiles and track record is public for everyone to see. So also the information about our partners.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:53:40 PM

Well even though bfl and avalon screwed everyone over, at least they taught us all the valuable lesson of not trusting any frickin preorder bull

The only way to get real roi at this point is to invest if and when a product that is cheap and efficient comes out that will allow refunds and limited returns

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
BBQKorv

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:58:37 PM

Atleast I do care, this team has a very high potential.

Btw. I do expect CC and/or PayPal payments to be accepted. Bitcoin only is not a very good option based on the bad history in these forums.
FUKT

Activity: 446

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:06:07 PM

Cointerra GoldStrike System prices will be released within 48 hours! Stay tuned!!

Looks like feedback indicates that pre orders are shit. Come back when you have units in hand ready to ship.
cointerra (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 03:29:24 PM

Looks like feedback indicates that pre orders are shit. Come back when you have units in hand ready to ship.

For every feedback like this one we receive here, we receive a few inquires through email for a preorder. When preorders are no longer the norm in the market we will drop it too.

cointerra (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 03:31:17 PM

Btw. I do expect CC and/or PayPal payments to be accepted. Bitcoin only is not a very good option based on the bad history in these forums.

Yes, we will accept paypal.

eve

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:05:55 PM

Now that you agreed to accept credit cards and paypal until proven, we hope you have stocks on hand and guarantee delivery time, and your refund policy. may you have a reasonable price per hash, something much lower than those from x-crowd and hashfast.
crumbs

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:07:54 PM

I'm afraid the ground here is scorched & the fields salted.  
The fat chick left with some B&T drunk, refused to sing.  
No one here but a shit band loading out & me, mopping up.  Come back tomorrow.

cointerra (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 04:16:01 PM

Now that you agreed to accept credit cards and paypal until proven, we hope you have stocks on hand and guarantee delivery time, and your refund policy. may you have a reasonable price per hash, something much lower than those from x-crowd and hashfast.

Yes, better performance, better price, and a very customer friendly delay policy.

Newscastix

Activity: 349

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:21:51 PM

We will provide enough data in the coming days/weeks to prove our credibility. Our team member's profiles and track record is public for everyone to see. So also the information about our partners.

Providing data is not enough these days. You get the best credibility by actually shipping products.. see asicminer...

Seems in your case that is end of Q4 according to your other thread... Seems a bit early to announce anything ?
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:27:44 PM

For every feedback like this one we receive here, we receive a few inquires through email for a preorder. When preorders are no longer the norm in the market we will drop it too.

So, you don't need the pre-order sales to drive your development? (contrary to your previously stated position)

Vires in numeris
crumbs

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:35:20 PM

The guy in this ad promised to triple my coin.  Which one should i choose...

JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:44:21 PM

I love how bi polar you guys are it's really great. Xcrowd is providing escrow, guarantees and refunds anytime, open days. Cointerra will accept paypal I'm sure they'll have a similiar refund policy, the best team to date, and you all yell scam for both companies. Meanwhile both these companies through either their business practices or teams are much better than knc, yet you all cry about pre orders like knc didn't accept them.

Grow the fuck up or go see a doctor for some meds for your inconsistent attitude you might have some sort of mental disorder.
gkm22d

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:55:43 PM

I certainly am interested in preordering.

The vitriol is strong on here.
crumbs

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:58:01 PM

I love how bi polar you guys are it's really great. Xcrowd is providing escrow, guarantees and refunds anytime, open days. Cointerra will accept paypal I'm sure they'll have a similiar refund policy, the best team to date, and you all yell scam for both companies. Meanwhile both these companies through either their business practices or teams are much better than knc, yet you all cry about pre orders like knc didn't accept them.

Grow the fuck up or go see a doctor for some meds for your inconsistent attitude you might have some sort of mental disorder.

Well, JohnyBigs, each time the kids here pre-ordered something, they got burned.  
Some folks say that doing the same thing over & over, expecting different results, might as well be the definition for "crazy."  You suppose they might be on to something, JohnyBigs?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:04:38 PM

Well, JohnyBigs, each time the kids here pre-ordered something, they got burned.  
Some folks say that doing the same thing over & over, expecting different results, might as well be the definition for "crazy."  You suppose they might be on to something, JohnyBigs?

Yet they go and pre order from Knc, and praise them like gods. In every other ASIC thread they yell scam and don't pre order until there are products.

As I mentioned before they probably are crazy they should see a doctor.
crumbs

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:09:08 PM

Yet they go and pre order from Knc, and praise them like gods. In every other ASIC thread they yell scam and don't pre order until there are products.

As I mentioned before they probably are crazy they should see a doctor.

I see your point Smiley
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:22:01 PM

that's not true. 

Batch 1&2 from Avalon did just fine.

and Avalon just took BTC's.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:26:53 PM

For Cointerra though to achieve their claim of long term hardware they are going to need to offer 1TH for about $500-$700 taking in account their delivery date. Or something very close to $1/gh would also achieve long term hardware goals. Is this doable who knows hope to find out in the near future.
cryptograd

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:31:37 PM

Bitcoin ONLY ! + third party escrow

Think with your heads people

Liked something I said ->17ry6rrknqmQ2S1NRArzdrNMmG2Zk449AE
Most important bitcointalk post in history
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=120184.msg1381739#msg1381739
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:40:41 PM

Bitcoin ONLY ! + third party escrow

Think with your heads people

What are you ranting about?Huh
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 06:03:42 PM

Is anyone from CoinTerra going to the Austin Bitcoin meet up at 5PM today? http://www.meetup.com/BitcoinAustin/events/133602192/

I was hoping to meet you guys and ask a few questions.

If so, other forum members- feel free to suggest questions you'd like answered.
cointerra (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 06:08:20 PM

Is anyone from CoinTerra going to the Austin Bitcoin meet up at 5PM today? http://www.meetup.com/BitcoinCryptocurrency/Austin-TX/

Not going today, but surely can meet next weekend. Send an email to info@cointerra.com

CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 06:11:42 PM

Not going today, but surely can meet next weekend. Send an email to info@cointerra.com

Thanks for the quick answer.  Smiley
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 06:18:20 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2013, 06:28:50 PM by keenan84

watching!

ill be preordering, i can afford it. if you cant, then dont.
gkm22d

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 09:58:52 PM

We are down to 40 hours now.
ninjarobot

Activity: 761

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 10:15:48 PM

After the BFL Monarch bombshell today I wonder what they will come out with.
gkm22d

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 10:55:26 PM

I don't know if you could call it a bombshell. It would have been surprising if BFL didn't have a new product coming out. I kind of expected a lot less for late 2013. A lot is going to happen between now and then. Pile of risk, especially with it being a BFL product.

KNC already under 5k for November.

Everyone seems so preordered out, seems it would have to be a good deal to get big sales. BFL I imagine doesn't have to price competitively as they don't really need the money so bad and can just mine with the equipment.

Cointerra says they won't mine, which sounds great, but how could it ever be verified?

Mining just seems so risky right now... It seems like you would be so much better off just buying coins. I'll still order one though, cuz I don't want to believe centralization is inevitable.
eve

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:14:16 AM

For Cointerra though to achieve their claim of long term hardware they are going to need to offer 1TH for about $500-$700 taking in account their delivery date. Or something very close to $1/gh would also achieve long term hardware goals. Is this doable who knows hope to find out in the near future.

They need to have stocks on hand and their prices are way to expensive.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:19:41 AM

They need to have stocks on hand and their prices are way to expensive.

eve seriously STFU, your getting really annoying spamming every thread besides KNC. Really?! They are way to expensive? WTF are you talking about, they haven't even given their prices yet, and they will be the cheapest out of all ASIC companies.
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:21:20 AM

can we ban this person pls, eve is so fucking annoying and stupid
eve

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:21:45 AM

Nope they are very expensive that's for sure
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:22:37 AM

Nope they are very expensive that's for sure

you are a fucking retard. go write on forums in your native language.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:25:13 AM

can we ban this person pls, eve is so fucking annoying and stupid

agreed, he's like a retarded paid shill. When you can't afford a real one you get a foreigner for 1/10th the price. Granted you get what you pay for.

Even though no pricing has been released....YOU ARE EXPENSIVE, DID I DO GOOD ENGLISH?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:26:59 AM

YOU ARE EXPENSIVE, YOU PAY ME NOW BOSS? I DO WORK GOOD?
megvon

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:21:15 AM

What's your problem with him/her? They can post whatever in here, that is called Freedom of Speech. You don't liked to read their posts, please ignore them and don't read them. Too many immature kids posting in here. No patient and using those 4 letters word, good grieve, get a life.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcW7_v3V1uYMESt5I1MLXpnXSUbMNG0S5oBvuDXxrrvPlxJ-JFBg
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:27:47 AM

Is anyone from CoinTerra going to the Austin Bitcoin meet up at 5PM today? http://www.meetup.com/BitcoinCryptocurrency/Austin-TX/

Another Pre-Order by someone who just joined the forum. Really?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:28:14 AM

What's your problem with him/her? They can post whatever in here, that is called Freedom of Speech. You don't liked to read their posts, please ignore them and don't read them. Too many immature kids posting in here. No patient and using those 4 letters word, good grieve, get a life.

problem is I say your fat and live in Asia, without having any information about you, and pass it off as fact. Cointerra hasn't provided any prices yet, and this idiot calls them very expensive, how do you go making a statement like that with absolutely no information?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:31:36 AM

I guess you decided to immediately reply and not even type Cointerra into google? http://www.cointerra.com/
Click on the team profile and educate yourself a little. If KNC takes pre orders with guys running an IT firm, I feel much more confident in a guy who was lead CPU Architect for Samsung who sells more phones than Apple.
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:33:02 AM

shove your free speech up your ass american moron.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:34:18 AM

shove your free speech up your ass american moron.

I guess you come from a communist totalitarian country? lmao screw free speech I love having no freedoms!!
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:35:29 AM

lol, sorry i get angry very quickly!
Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:51:44 AM

I guess you decided to immediately reply and not even type Cointerra into google? http://www.cointerra.com/
Click on the team profile and educate yourself a little. If KNC takes pre orders with guys running an IT firm, I feel much more confident in a guy who was lead CPU Architect for Samsung who sells more phones than Apple.

We're all smart. We are not all honest.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:04:49 AM

I guess they are prepared to throw their whole lives away to scam some pre order money with paypal and credit cards. Screw the hundreds and millions of dollars I have already made at Samsung time to gamble it all.
Ytterbium

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 05:20:39 AM

Well even though bfl and avalon screwed everyone over, at least they taught us all the valuable lesson of not trusting any frickin preorder bull

The only way to get real roi at this point is to invest if and when a product that is cheap and efficient comes out that will allow refunds and limited returns

The problem is these ASIC companies have us by the balls in a sense - if they pay for everything without taking pre-orders, they can either mine with them themselves or charge what they think they'd make in 6mo, 3mo or whatever.

If they can't afford to pay for everything they can take pre orders, but, if they do that they have every incentive to make as much money as possible up front without concern for user ROI. That means selling at the current difficulty and taking enough pre-orders to render all their users out of money.

HashFast started off on the wrong foot, IMO but they're doing a little better with their miner protection plan, and their claim to open their order books so we can see how many they've already sold (since every sale decreases the value of all of their products)

The basic problem is information asymmetry. It's like playing a game of poker where the other player can see your cards but you can't see theirs, except hopefully it's a positive sum game and you can both "win".  But, with the difficulty increasing like this, who knows.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see cointerra's prices.

Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:33:21 AM

I guess they are prepared to throw their whole lives away to scam some pre order money with paypal and credit cards. Screw the hundreds and millions of dollars I have already made at Samsung time to gamble it all.

Make friends easy?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 06:20:50 AM

The problem is these ASIC companies have us by the balls in a sense - if they pay for everything without taking pre-orders, they can either mine with them themselves or charge what they think they'd make in 6mo, 3mo or whatever.

If they can't afford to pay for everything they can take pre orders, but, if they do that they have every incentive to make as much money as possible up front without concern for user ROI. That means selling at the current difficulty and taking enough pre-orders to render all their users out of money.

HashFast started off on the wrong foot, IMO but they're doing a little better with their miner protection plan, and their claim to open their order books so we can see how many they've already sold (since every sale decreases the value of all of their products)

The basic problem is information asymmetry. It's like playing a game of poker where the other player can see your cards but you can't see theirs, except hopefully it's a positive sum game and you can both "win".  But, with the difficulty increasing like this, who knows.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see cointerra's prices.

Hashfast sucks their prices are high they only accept Bitcoin, they are the worst of the bunch.
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 08:06:32 AM

Hashfast sucks their prices are high they only accept Bitcoin, they are the worst of the bunch.

You didn't see BFL's "announcement"? Grin

BBQKorv

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 11:52:56 AM

Now we have BFL pricing for the 600GH PCIe card, it's yet to be seen if they ever deliver those but atleast it's a bit more competiton. I just hope that this team blows the competitors off the table.
SirWizz

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:02:53 PM

Error. Someone who has made "hundreds of millions" of dollars does not need to get involved into fighting for Bitcoin scraps.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:37:59 PM

haha another free loan for ASIC company? without videos and working prototype? pre-order...really? no thanks
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:59:44 PM

Spoiler-Alert: Nobody cares unless you have a working product.

Please take your pre-order scheme, and return whence you came until you have something to demonstrate.
AchrafB

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:08:49 PM

time will tell...

BTC: 1Hqwet9aNBifehWRptzKyBKnvgw4VzeHh8
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:51:35 PM

Gee, I wonder what that is about?

See Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276692.msg2955644#msg2955644
gkm22d

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:56:10 PM

Maybe they'll sell a percentage of the network hashrate on shipping day rather than a hashrate.

I know it won't happen, but it sure would remove the risk.

Say for $5000 you get 1/3600 of the total network hashrate, on the day they ship you the device.  So if today was shipping day you would get 150gh. That would be beautiful.
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:05:16 PM

Maybe they'll sell a percentage of the network hashrate on shipping day rather than a hashrate.

Say for $5000 you get 1/3600 of the total network hashrate, on the day they ship you the device.  So if today was shipping day you would get 150gh. That would be beautiful.

That is pretty innovative pricing actually... you pay $5000 up front and get Global hashrate / 3600.  If they are selling 3600 units you would get 1BTC per day (well... until the next retarget where you would get at most .5).  Not sure it reduces the risk (there is still the electrical cost of that hashrate being delivered), but at least the delivered hashrate would be tied to the global hashrate rather than fixed at some point in time. 

I think that part that makes it most unlikely is that the vendor wouldn't be able to plan precisely how many components to order, and I imagine just in time ordering of components can get expensive rather then ordering up front (i.e. pre-order).
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:16:01 PM

Error. Someone who has made "hundreds of millions" of dollars does not need to get involved into fighting for Bitcoin scraps.

Hundreds and millions not hundred millions. Secondly bitcoin scraps? I guess you call $50, 000, 000 - $100, 000, 000 in sales scrapes, I guess to a billionaire like yourself those are scraps.
gkm22d

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:35:40 PM

That is pretty innovative pricing actually... you pay $5000 up front and get Global hashrate / 3600.  If they are selling 3600 units you would get 1BTC per day (well... until the next retarget where you would get at most .5).  Not sure it reduces the risk (there is still the electrical cost of that hashrate being delivered), but at least the delivered hashrate would be tied to the global hashrate rather than fixed at some point in time. 

I think that part that makes it most unlikely is that the vendor wouldn't be able to plan precisely how many components to order, and I imagine just in time ordering of components can get expensive rather then ordering up front (i.e. pre-order).

Yeah, it wouldn't remove all the risk, and would probably increase the risk of the company going bankrupt.

It would give a company a lot of incentive to be on time, but it also wouldn't lead to a crazy drive for refunds and the slightest worry of a delay.

I imagine a company could almost charge a little more than they would otherwise, based on their own confidence in themselves.

It would make for very easy decisions for people, during such an uncertain time in the industry.
AsicShill

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:45:16 PM

Yeah, it wouldn't remove all the risk, and would probably increase the risk of the company going bankrupt.
It would give a company a lot of incentive to be on time, but it also wouldn't lead to a crazy drive for refunds and the slightest worry of a delay.
I imagine a company could almost charge a little more than they would otherwise, based on their own confidence in themselves.
It would make for very easy decisions for people, during such an uncertain time in the industry.

They are only at risk of going bankrupt if they are late... like really late.  So far all the chip manufacturers (Avalon, Bitfury, AM)  have been like... "OMG... we can pump out PH on demand easy" once they started receiving their chips.  If you are able to make/get chips you are pretty much at the top of the food chain.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:09:13 PM

How much time is left?
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:10:37 PM

How much time is left?

should be tomorrow at around 1pm ish.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:12:30 PM

How much time is left?

Is that CDT?

JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:12:49 PM

How much time is left?

Hopefully it's within 48hrs and not at 48hrs exactly lol
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:13:52 PM

hahah yeah im going with maximum 48 hours just so i cant be disappointing lol

doubt they will release anything on a sunday tho too.
crumbs

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:22:19 PM

Make sure to alway check https://staging.bitcointalk.org/ for pre-release information.
nightengale

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 06:21:26 PM

Make sure to alway check https://staging.bitcointalk.org/ for pre-release information.

* cointerra.com

Requires login creds?
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:56:10 AM

comeon - what's the point of a post like this - reminds me of Yifu and that guy leaves a sour taste in people's mouths

ok
ur0pl

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 03:21:51 AM

This is what is going to happen: XCrowd is going to post a price list tomorrow like they said they would. I am going to pre-order all their expensive units like a bunch of other people. Then, I will not have any money left over for Cointerra.

Thats what is going to happen. I'm sorry Cointerra, but you had your chance.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 03:26:16 AM

comeon - what's the point of a post like this - reminds me of Yifu and that guy leaves a sour taste in people's mouths

Well.... its because ppl thats willing to suck dicks.... cant blame anyone if they taste cums.
eve

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 04:51:35 AM

This is what is going to happen: XCrowd is going to post a price list tomorrow like they said they would. I am going to pre-order all their expensive units like a bunch of other people. Then, I will not have any money left over for Cointerra.

Why wouldn't you give some to Cointerra to spread out the risks. Like the good folks who bought butterfly and at the same time bought avalon, just something to ponder and moreover Conterra could likely deliver earlier?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 05:02:26 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2013, 06:07:43 AM by JohnyBigs

They are going to post prices also, but still stupid waiting so long.
deadgiveaway

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:07:41 AM

No release of the stupid price yet?  Roll Eyes
deadgiveaway

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:08:48 AM

Anyone who believes in xCrowd is fucking retarded.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:25:23 AM

It doesn't matter if you believe or not, everything is going through escrow through John K or Escrow.com, wtf are you all bitching and crying about.
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 07:28:39 AM

It doesn't matter if you believe or not, everything is going through escrow through John K or Escrow.com, wtf are you all bitching and crying about.

Is Escrow.com actually going to verify the hashrate?

While shipping bitcoin miners that don't actually work or are way under spec would be a pretty over the top scam, it's not something that would be stopped by using an ordinary escrow service.

ur0pl

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:38:00 AM

Why wouldn't you give some to Cointerra to spread out the risks. Like the good folks who bought butterfly and at the same time bought avalon, just something to ponder and moreover Conterra could likely deliver earlier?

I was just kidding about XCrowd. XCrowd does not even have an engineering team right now, I think.
GodfatherBond

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 12:25:13 PM

Prices, please?!
dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 12:50:18 PM

making pressure...

price pls! :-)
BigLad

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:16:29 PM

TGB has a price of $15,750 for 2TH/sec not sure where they got this from though!
ur0pl

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:18:39 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2013, 01:35:19 PM by ur0pl

TGB has a price of $15,750 for 2TH/sec not sure where they got this from though!

What a farce of a price. I rather wait for the next series of asic hardware. They would surely promise a better ROI.
BigLad

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:25:29 PM

That price is outrageous if it is true. I rather buy a Monarch for that price.

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3194/tjc.png
gkm22d

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:37:27 PM

Hopefully tgb was just filling in numbers in anticipation of getting the real ones, just to pre fill the space.
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:38:38 PM

That price is outrageous if it is true. I rather buy a Monarch for that price.

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/

Monarch "2 months from order"?

Monarch is December too.
BigLad

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:40:24 PM

Yea if you also select Monarch in the calculator its showing as 2000GH/sec and 1200Watts 0_o
dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:43:55 PM

there it is...
http://thegenesisblock.com/cointerra-announces-2ths-asic-bitcoin-miner-for-15750/
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:48:03 PM

ohh fuck...15750$ for preorder and waiting until December.)
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:51:11 PM

Fuck this
ur0pl

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:51:30 PM

They can't be serious. The ROI is horrible. I rather buy a kncminer
BigLad

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:54:38 PM

My thoughts exactly, though if the BFL Monarch ships when it says it will the $/GH is less than then KnC
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 01:59:20 PM

$7/Gh.  About half what HashFast is charging, but a month later.

But, their massive minimum order is kind of crazy.  Why not sell one 500Gh/s chip for $3.9k?

My thoughts exactly, though if the BFL Monarch ships when it says it will the $/GH is less than then KnC

Come on dude, there is no way "the Monarch" ships before this.

monsters4r

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:01:16 PM

haha another free loan for ASIC company? without videos and working prototype? pre-order...really? no thanks

+1

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
BigLad

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:04:58 PM

$7/Gh.  About half what HashFast is charging, but a month later.

But, their massive minimum order is kind of crazy.  Why not sell one 500Gh/s chip for $3.9k?

Come on dude, there is no way "the Monarch" ships before this.

True, but the key word is if.  Now im looking towards the xcrowd announcement later today
nightengale

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:16:19 PM

48 hours is sneaking up, don't want to get into the habit of missing deadlines...
VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 02:22:03 PM

You're missing two key figures

$8/GH vs $17/GH

but more importantly

0.6w/GH vs 2.5w/GH

That second number is absolutely key to sustainable mining.

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 02:24:55 PM

$8/GH vs $17/GH

but more importantly

0.6w/GH vs 2.5w/GH

Sustainable mining in the long run, but in the short run a KnC delivered in Oct will likely pay itself off before Cointerra even ships.

Once we get to the the point where electricity is the main cost, then prices ill have to be much lower. Like $1/Gh or less for people to buy them.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:27:51 PM

yet another let down. fuck all these clowns. I'm thinking about quitting BTC altogether. Sick of this greedy selfish DUMB community.
ur0pl

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:31:07 PM

$8/GH vs $17/GH

but more importantly

0.6w/GH vs 2.5w/GH

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/ figures says that a October delivery of a KNCMiner unit and Hashfast November unit has a better ROI than a Cointerra December unit.

KNCminer: 63.7% ROI
Hashfast: 52.% ROI
Cointerra : 37.5% ROI

tell me. If you have only a million dollars to invest, which one or two would you invest in?
deadgiveaway

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:34:52 PM

$8/GH vs $17/GH

but more importantly

0.6w/GH vs 2.5w/GH

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/ figures says that a October delivery of a KNCMiner unit and Hashfast November unit has a better ROI than a Cointerra December unit.

KNCminer: 63.7% ROI
Hashfast: 52.% ROI
Cointerra : 37.5% ROI

tell me. If you have only a million dollars to invest, which one or two would you invest in?

I'd move out of the U.S. fuck off Bitcoins and U.S. dollars, both are heading the same direction due to a stupid group of clowns hoarding them.
GodfatherBond

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:40:53 PM

I was waiting for prices of 500Gh/s and 1TH miners... so, maybe KNC at this time if not more info shortly.
xzempt

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:41:18 PM

ouch..
gkm22d

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:47:34 PM

I can't believe I sold most of my asicminer stock over the last few weeks in anticipation of this.

I guess I will try to buy it all back.
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 02:48:36 PM

I can't believe I sold most of my asicminer stock over the last few weeks in anticipation of this.

I guess I will try to buy it all back.

Buy LABCOIN instead!

They have their own chip already taped out and in production, their stock should go up once they get online and start hashing.

Stock in mining companies that have their own chips is probably the most realistic way to make money mining at this point.

If you're going to "invest" in a company so that it can get started, you might as well get actual equity, rather then pre-orders that may or may not make ROI.

BBQKorv

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 03:27:50 PM

Anything official somewhere, directly from CoinTerra?
nightengale

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 03:35:38 PM

I have a feeling that their official announcement is not an appearance on the Genesis Block mining calculator; I'm also hoping that the price referenced there is not accurate...    Smiley
ridnovir

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 03:36:03 PM

I might have considered 2Th for 5K in 12/13
$15K in 12/13 is a joke
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 03:46:54 PM

I have a feeling that their official announcement is not an appearance on the Genesis Block mining calculator; I'm also hoping that the price referenced there is not accurate...    Smiley

Haha, whilst any official stance remains firmly tight-lipped with respect to confirmation, this may well be a ruse as X-crowd release their pricepoint. Time will tell! Wink

dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 03:48:08 PM

$15K in 12/13 is a joke

Cointerra had a chance to really make an impact.  They had the hype and the potential, but completely blew it on the price.  Customers have to at least have the illusion of turning a profit before they will be willing to risk this much money on a product they won't receive for 3 months.

I was ready to drop a considerable amount of coin on a largish setup (10+ Th) but won't be pulling the trigger now.
eve

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 04:08:18 PM

Sorry to hear that it is too expensive.
MiningBuddy

Activity: 927

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 04:09:12 PM

PSA: Cointerria is over 2 hours late on their 48 hour deadline to update this thread with their new prices.   Roll Eyes

ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 04:14:21 PM

yup. off to a bad start already.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 04:19:50 PM

Sustainable mining in the long run, but in the short run a KnC delivered in Oct will likely pay itself off before Cointerra even ships.
Agreed on this point.  However even if KNC does ship in Oct if someone hasn't already ordered and did so today they would be lucky to get theirs by November. Even a small delay and it could easily be December.

So for those who ALREADY have a KNC order well there is absolutely no reason to cancel and buy one from Cointerra.  Those who don't already have a unit?  Neither look particularly attractive.
Now if KNC drops the price for future sales and gives a firm commitment for Nov delivery well that might be different.  It will be interesting to see how the different players try to maneuver around.  Only so much capacity can be sold before we hit break even on electrical cost so there is some strategy on how companies will handle sales.  You can keep your prices high but if another player sells units then the difficulty is going up regardless and your units just become even less attractive.  On the other hand since only so much capacity can be sold you don't want to cut margins to the bone.

Once we get to the the point where electricity is the main cost, then prices ill have to be much lower. Like $1/Gh or less for people to buy them.

Not sure on this point.  If units were shipping in volume with no/short backorders I would agree but I wonder how much hashing power has already been preordered?
500TH/s? 1 PH/s? 5 PH/s?

In other words lets pretend that every single unit people have paid for is delivered tomorrow.  What will the network hashrate be?  Ironically long delays to delivery are good for those selling ASICs and bad for those buying them because the committed but not yet deployed hashing power WILL eventually raise difficulty but it isn't visible in the current difficulty.  That makes units look cheaper than they already are.

JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 04:48:19 PM

Omg unofficial prices from a website, that are higher than anybody elses even though cointerra said they will be lower than everybody. What trolls you guys are. Wait for them to release their pricing and stfu, then you can freely troll.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 05:57:10 PM

Cointerra announced prices for one of their units. 
http://thegenesisblock.com/cointerra-announces-2ths-asic-bitcoin-miner-for-15750/#!prettyPhoto

2 Th.s for $15,750  (~$8 per Gh) with delivery sometime in december. 

Um, according to the bitcoin mining dashboard, if you plug in on January 1st, you will NOT get a positive return on your investment.  So even their promise to deliver sometime "in december" is not a very good offer.

What if they're delayed on top of that?  They promise additional hashpower if they delay. However, a positive return plugging in as early as jan 1 would require 50% additional hashpower.  And a delay would make it impossible to plug in that early with the additional hashpower, and it is a fantasy to think they would offer that much compensation for the inconvenience of the delay.  Hmm.  I applaud cointerra on the technological advances in design, but it doesn't look a like a wise investment for us at those prices.
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:01:18 PM

And a delay would make it impossible to plug in that early with the additional hashpower,

They will ship you two devices, and you plug in two place in your house, and then, house on fire, enjoy the warm Merry Christmas  Grin Grin Grin Grin

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:01:44 PM

Omg unofficial prices from a website, that are higher than anybody elses even though cointerra said they will be lower than everybody. What trolls you guys are. Wait for them to release their pricing and stfu, then you can freely troll.

The prices aren't higher on a $/GH basis than anyone else.  It is tied with BFL @ $8/GH.  It is the lowest cost miner announced to date but with December (or later) delivery it remains to be seen if it is discounted enough.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:03:14 PM

Well this was the last ASIC company that I was excited about seeing as how they are located a few hours South of me.

If those prices are correct, then I will likely give up on ever wanting to own an ASIC.

Just going to hold onto my Bitcoins and mine with my sexy 1MH/s alt-coin milkcrate Tongue
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:04:35 PM

What if they're delayed on top of that?  They promise additional hashpower if they delay. However, a positive return plugging in as early as jan 1 would require 50% additional hashpower.  And a delay would make it impossible to plug in that early with the additional hashpower, and it is a fantasy to think they would offer that much compensation for the inconvenience of the delay.  Hmm.  I applaud cointerra on the technological advances in design, but it doesn't look a like a wise investment for us at those prices.

Don't take this as "you should buy it today" but ASIC companies offering "free" hashing power as I don't think $8/GH in Dec/Jan is viable and eventually bitfury & KNC will be looked to add later dated sales too.  The Q1-2014 price wars have just started.

Still compensation in the form of additional hashpower really isn't that unbelievable.  The economics of ASICs mean the seller has a huge amount of NRE (not just the masks but the design and testing) and very low per unit cost (~$1 per GH/s).  They (or any other ASIC manufacturer) have (excluding NRE) 90%+ gross margins so while they would prefer not to give you more hashing power for "free" the markup on the base hashing power is more than enough to cover it. On the other hand with that huge fixed upfront cost if they don't sell enough units they (and any other ASIC manufacturer) will never be profitable.

JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:37:19 PM

These guys need to hire a marketing person, release dumbass deadlines and not meet them. Have prices go up on a third party website, and not even come on here and explain anything. PR failing 101
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 07:38:32 PM

What if they're delayed on top of that?  They promise additional hashpower if they delay. However, a positive return plugging in as early as jan 1 would require 50% additional hashpower.  And a delay would make it impossible to plug in that early with the additional hashpower, and it is a fantasy to think they would offer that much compensation for the inconvenience of the delay.  Hmm.  I applaud cointerra on the technological advances in design, but it doesn't look a like a wise investment for us at those prices.

Don't take this as "you should buy it today" but ASIC companies offering "free" hashing power as I don't think $8/GH in Dec/Jan is viable and eventually bitfury & KNC will be looked to add later dated sales too.  The Q1-2014 price wars have just started.

Everyone should just go buy LABCOIN shares instead.   Grin

These 28nm companies are all way overpriced, and require massive upfront orders.  At least KnC is selling the single-chip mercury unit for a somewhat sane price.

JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:42:23 PM

These 28nm companies are all way overpriced, and require massive upfront orders.  At least KnC is selling the single-chip mercury unit for a somewhat sane price.

I never understood how these shares worked? So how much GH can you buy with $15,000 worth of shares? And do they pay out 100%?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:46:01 PM

those prices are clearly wrong, nobody is going to invest $15-$17K for only a 4K profit lol. The article offers no source or anything, there is nothing on their website about those retarded prices.

What's dumb though is it's been past 48hrs unless they meant within the next 2 days which we are in the second day, but to not be monitoring your thread, and when there is a very negative article and not post anything about it is retarded and just turns me off about investing any money with them.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:48:24 PM

I never understood how these shares worked? So how much GH can you buy with $15,000 worth of shares? And do they pay out 100%?
I will sell when and if it goes x10, just a small amount invested for speculation.Dividends is a plus but I do not go in much details...
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:48:28 PM

those prices are clearly wrong, nobody is going to invest $15-$17K for only a 4K profit lol.
Yes they will since clearly people are investing into things that will never reach roi at all. Some profit better than negative profit

ok
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:54:21 PM

those prices are clearly wrong, nobody is going to invest $15-$17K for only a 4K profit lol.
Yes they will since clearly people are investing into things that will never reach roi at all. Some profit better than negative profit

No clearly retarded prices. Why would you invest 17k into Cointerra when you can invest it into KNC and profit like 50K+
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 07:54:50 PM

+1

There should be a new subsection in this forum: "Pre-Orders & other vaporware"
All posts not directly related to existing hardware should go straight to that subsection.  This would cleanup the Custom Hardware section.

It is not "Custom Hardware Pre-orders"  or "Custom Dream/What I want for Christmas Hardware" section but "Custom Hardware".
It implies an existing hardware.

Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 07:55:32 PM

Don't take this as "you should buy it today" but ASIC companies offering "free" hashing power as I don't think $8/GH in Dec/Jan is viable and eventually bitfury & KNC will be looked to add later dated sales too.  The Q1-2014 price wars have just started.

It's just like buying shares in IBM or Ford.  They pay out dividends based on how much they mine, plus what they make from selling bulk chips and mining equipment on hand (they're not going to do pre-orders, except for bulk chips).  You can see what ASICMINER has been paying out in dividends here.  Since they have a long track record their price/dividend ratio is actually pretty high.  It would take about 3.5 years to earn back their share price.

(I say IBM or Ford since a lot of companies on the stock market actually don't pay dividends, and are reinvesting all their money back into growth, like Apple, Amazon, Google, etc.)

It's obviously risky to invest in these unregulated virtual stock exchanges, but at least you can change your mind and sell your shares whenever you feel like it.  People who invested in ASICminer early on certainly did well.

I think it's a much better idea for actually investing then doing pre-orders. With a pre-order the company makes a profit right away, and you may never get one. Real investors get equity, so if the company makes a lot of money, the investor does as well.

JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:57:36 PM

It's just like buying shares in IBM or Ford.  They pay out dividends based on how much they mine, plus what they make from selling bulk chips and mining equipment on hand (they're not going to do pre-orders, except for bulk chips).  You can see what ASICMINER has been paying out in dividends here.  Since they have a long track record their price/dividend ratio is actually pretty high.  It would take about 3.5 years to earn back their share price.

(I say IBM or Ford since a lot of companies on the stock market actually don't pay dividends, and are reinvesting all their money back into growth, like Apple, Amazon, Google, etc.)

It's obviously risky to invest in these unregulated virtual stock exchanges, but at least you can change your mind and sell your shares whenever you feel like it.  People who invested in ASICminer early on certainly did well.

I know how stocks, shares, and dividends work, I just don't understand these companies completely complicated prices. Divide 20 million shares into total hashrate, then calculate dividends, ect.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:00:55 PM

these guys were on 2 hours ago and didn't post anything about this whole mess lol
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:02:42 PM

i think they still arent sure what prices to declare.
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:06:02 PM

i think xcrowd is waiting on cointerra, and cointerra is waiting on xcrowd. its all bullshit.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:06:07 PM

i think they still arent sure what prices to declare.

doesn't matter post something like those are not our prices on there ect. we will be posting prices shortly ect. ect.
forevernoob

Activity: 687

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:07:28 PM

+1

There should be a new subsection in this forum: "Pre-Orders & other vaporware"
All posts not directly related to existing hardware should go straight to that subsection.  This would cleanup the Custom Hardware section.

It is not "Custom Hardware Pre-orders"  or "Custom Dream/What I want for Christmas Hardware" section but "Custom Hardware".
It implies an existing hardware.

Problem is there is so few manufacturers that actually have a product to ship.
But I agree out of all threads in this forum 2 out of 10 are about actual products that you can buy today.
It's very hard to navigate. Maybe it's time to open up a new subsection called "available ASIC products" or something.

Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 08:09:48 PM

I know how stocks, shares, and dividends work, I just don't understand these companies completely complicated prices. Divide 20 million shares into total hashrate, then calculate dividends, ect.

Labcoin has 10m shares right now.  Their first batch of prototype chips should be 6TH/s and should be arriving in a couple days (but will take them some time to get all their boards assembled and online).  Once the chips are tested they'll order about 50TH/s worth by September.    You're not just buying shares in 50TH/s, though, they'll be adding more chips and are working on a 65nm design.

Their overall goal is to get 10% of the network.  If they only manage to get 2%, it would be ~72btc/day/10,000,000 shares = 0.00264BTC/year/share

gkm22d

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:13:40 PM

$15K in 12/13 is a joke

Cointerra had a chance to really make an impact.  They had the hype and the potential, but completely blew it on the price.  Customers have to at least have the illusion of turning a profit before they will be willing to risk this much money on a product they won't receive for 3 months.

I was ready to drop a considerable amount of coin on a largish setup (10+ Th) but won't be pulling the trigger now.
+1
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:13:55 PM

Labcoin has 10m shares right now.  Their first batch of prototype chips should be 6TH/s and should be arriving in a couple days (but will take them some time to get all their boards assembled and online).  Once the chips are tested they'll order about 50TH/s worth by September.    You're not just buying shares in 50TH/s, though, they'll be adding more chips and are working on a 65nm design.

Their overall goal is to get 10% of the network.  If they only manage to get 2%, it would be ~72btc/day/10,000,000 shares = 0.00264BTC/year/share

so for arguments sake if i invest $4,000 at .002 a share it gives me 2 million shares I'll make 5,200BTC for the year? is my math correct?
Damnsammit

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:18:06 PM

so for arguments sake if i invest $4,000 at .002 a share it gives me 2 million shares I'll make 5,200BTC for the year? is my math correct?

2,000,000 x 0.002 = 4000 BTC = $400,000

$4,000 / 100 = 40 BTC / 0.002 = 20,000 shares = 52.8 BTC/yr

That's IF they can reach and maintain 2% of the BTC Hashrate for the entire year, I assume?

Edit:  2% of the current hashrate is about 800-1000TH/s unless my math is off...

My data is taken from here:

http://blockexplorer.com/q/nethash/2016
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:21:57 PM

That's IF they can reach and maintain 2% of the BTC Hashrate for the entire year, I assume?

Ok that makes more sense, that it's pretty worthless compared to buying your own equipment.
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 08:34:18 PM

Ok that makes more sense, that it's pretty worthless compared to buying your own equipment.

If you look at the Mining calculators, most barely make ROI in a year, and henceforth make barely anything at all.  With an investment like this (or ASICMINER) their overall hashrate goes up along with the rest of the network.  So you continue to make money year after year into the future.  Not just for one year before it becomes worthless.

Furthermore 2% was just a random example.  Their actual goal is ~10% or more. Their chips only cost them $9-10 and so they only pay about $2-3/GH/s. Compared to anywhere from $20 for KnC to $7 something for Cointerra if you want to drop $15k

JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:37:20 PM

If you look at the Mining calculators, most barely make ROI in a year, and henceforth make barely anything at all.  With an investment like this (or ASICMINER) their overall hashrate goes up along with the rest of the network.  So you continue to make money year after year into the future.  Not just for one year before it becomes worthless.

Furthermore 2% was just a random example.  Their actual goal is ~10% or more. Their chips only cost them $9-10 and so they only pay about $2-3/GH/s. Compared to anywhere from $20 for KnC to $7 something for Cointerra if you want to drop $15k

Yeah but you are not getting the GH for $2-3/gh. If you were you would be making like $50K. If you were getting $2-3/gh you would make $100K, clearly that is not the case, if you only end up with a $1,000 profit.

This means their shares are an equivalent of probably $40/gh even more expensive than KNC as even KNC will give you an ROI of $9,000
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:37:31 PM

Why should we trust Cointerra when they can't even be relied upon to release announcements in a reasonable timeframe ?

This is why you don't make announcements about upcoming announcements. You just make the announcement when you are good and ready.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:40:02 PM

Why should we trust Cointerra when they can't even be relied upon to release announcements in a reasonable timeframe ?

This is why you don't make announcements about upcoming announcements. You just make the announcement when you are good and ready.

I clearly don't trust them anymore, this lack of incompetence spreads throughout the whole business. If these idiots can't even announce something properly would love for them to try and execute an ASIC design with proper time management.

It's one thing to not post on time, but at least come on and explain what is going on. You have a website posting numbers, you are late with your announcement, and you don't even bother to explain. Shows complete stupidity and recklessness.
Damnsammit

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:45:52 PM

yeah I understand wanting to generate hype, but I don't get the need for a pre-announcement of a price-announcement that in itself is a pre-announcement for the pre-order... Huh

mtminer

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:49:56 PM

If you look at the Mining calculators, most barely make ROI in a year, and henceforth make barely anything at all.  With an investment like this (or ASICMINER) their overall hashrate goes up along with the rest of the network.  So you continue to make money year after year into the future.  Not just for one year before it becomes worthless.

Furthermore 2% was just a random example.  Their actual goal is ~10% or more. Their chips only cost them $9-10 and so they only pay about $2-3/GH/s. Compared to anywhere from $20 for KnC to $7 something for Cointerra if you want to drop $15k

For them to keep the 2% they would need to add capacity at the same rate that the network is increasing. IE ~50% just this month alone.
Buildings with large installations of power 1,000 amp range aren't cheap, and buildings with multiple redundant feeds are even more expensive. Some of the best data centers only run 1 watt of computing power to 1 watt of cooling.

JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:58:08 PM

yeah I understand wanting to generate hype, but I don't get the need for a pre-announcement of a price-announcement that in itself is a pre-announcement for the pre-order... Huh

That hype turns into negativity when you fail to deliver and even post a clarification lol. The hype would of been good if right before deadline they posted prices it would of kept the hype going, not this sorry excuse of a failure lol. This just kills anything you had going for yourself plus it damages you beyond repair.

Why would we trust these guys when they can't even take 2 seconds of their time to post something.
erschiessen

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:53:07 PM

It's nearing 56 hours since this was posted.

Is it the genesis block story?
Shucks, I am disappointed.
It surely didn't live up to the hype.

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
GodfatherBond

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:56:51 PM

That hype turns into negativity when you fail to deliver and even post a clarification lol. The hype would of been good if right before deadline they posted prices it would of kept the hype going, not this sorry excuse of a failure lol. This just kills anything you had going for yourself plus it damages you beyond repair.

Why would we trust these guys when they can't even take 2 seconds of their time to post something.

Not anymore wasting time for watching cointerra - maybe they will be good supplier in the future, but this is somehow funny. Anyway - if I buy, I will buy new Avalons if they will have those ready to ship within three days at some stage - of course depending on the price Wink

Have to say that I was expecting prompt announcement from cointerra, but basicly nothing - nothing here or their site. Goodbye cointerra.
gkm22d

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:01:13 PM

I guess they knew nobody was interested so they aren't even going to bother.
Newscastix

Activity: 349

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:05:15 PM

The twist is that bitcoin mining products are probably the only products on earth that sell like hot cakes without any hype at all... just by having them in stock..  Grin

crumbs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:08:29 PM

The twist is that bitcoin mining products are probably the only products on earth that sell like hot cakes without any hype at all... just by having them in stock..  Grin

Or just promising to make them sometime in vaguely defined future. Cheesy
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:37:06 PM

It's amazing how many of these companies shoot themselves in the foot by being complete morons lmao.
AussieHash

Activity: 692

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:07:28 PM

http://order.cointerra.com/

Who wants to buy my place in the preorder line ?
roy7

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:18:25 PM

The announcement went out to the mailing list. Same info as discussed earlier in regards to price/speed.
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:30:28 PM

http://order.cointerra.com/

Who wants to buy my place in the preorder line ?

nobody
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 11:37:50 PM

I think they made a typo on the price.  If not i fell out my chair laughing and pointing for nothing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:41:53 PM

I think they made a typo on the price.  If not i fell out my chair laughing and pointing for nothing.

I also fell and died laughing haha. Fucking failures
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:44:40 PM

No mistake except the price is in RMB and they put up US$ by mistake.   Honest mistake likely because someone was setting the price based on costs and their costs were mostly in RMB too.

NiteShdw

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:49:03 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 12:00:20 AM by NiteShdw

This is disappointing, I have been holding out specifically for CoinTerra.

I ran an ROI calculator, and if you assume that they deliver late in December, and that difficult continues to rise exponentially through December, the device will never coup its cost.  It's amazing that a 2TH/s device at $16 won't be worth it.  A few months ago that would have been an amazing device.

If you just look at how many bitcoins it'll be able to produce, it looks like it'll be able to generate about 110 BTC in the first 8 months.  At current exchange rates the device will cost 145 BTC.  The only way I can see this making any money is if the exchange rate for BTC doubles over the next 6 months.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:00:58 AM

I think they made a typo on the price.  If not i fell out my chair laughing and pointing for nothing.
No mistake except the price is in RMB and they put up US$ by mistake.   Honest mistake likely because someone was setting the price based on costs and their costs were mostly in RMB too.

So what the price is not $17,000?? I guess your just trolling lol
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:02:51 AM

I mostly agree with everyone else.

I was looking forward to this announcement, especially since they've been saying it will be the cheapest option, but it's kind of meh after running the numbers.

I can't expect they'll get much business at these prices, but it is what it is. It's hard for me to suggest Cointerra over BFL at this point considering BFL has actually released products before and both are about the same price. Sure, BFL has been a clusterfuck, but I would hope they have learned from their mistakes.

These ASIC companies need to leave some meat on the bone for their customers or there will be no customers.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:04:02 AM

I was looking forward to this announcement, especially since they've been saying it will be the cheapest option, but it's kind of meh after running the numbers.

I can't expect they'll get much business at these prices, but it is what it is. It's hard for me to suggest Cointerra over BFL at this point considering BFL has actually released products before and both are about the same price. Sure, BFL has been a clusterfuck, but I would hope they have learned from their mistakes.

If they didn't learn from FPGA, I don't think they will ever learn. The best option is still KNC.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:04:38 AM

If they didn't learn from FPGA, I don't think they will ever learn. The best option is still KNC.

KNC at current prices won't ROI either..
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:06:38 AM

My issue is that you promised Paypal, yet have priced significantly higher than their $10,000 spending limit. Certainly they won't protect above that amount.

So your statement about accepting Paypal, appears to have been ill-conceived, or untrue.

What is PayPal's transaction limit?

You can send up to $10,000 in a single transaction.

If you don't have a PayPal account, you can send a one-time payment of up to $4,000.

If you don't have a PayPal account and live outside the U.S., the maximum amount you can send depends on your currency:

EUR - 8000
CAD - 12500
GBP - 5500
ARS - 30,000
AUD - 12500
BRL - 20,000
CHF - 13,000
CZK - 240,000
DKK - 60,000
HKD - 80,000
HUF - 2,000,000
ILS - 40,000
JPY - 1.000.000
MXN - 110,000
MYR - 40,000
NOK - 70,000
NZD - 15,000
PHP - 500,000
PLN - 32,000
SEK - 80,000
SGD - 16,000
THB - 360,000
TWD - 330,000

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/helpcenter/article/?solutionId=11637&m=SRE

CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:08:01 AM

My issue is that you promised Paypal, yet have priced significantly higher than their $10,000 spending limit. Certainly they won't protect above that amount.

So your statement about accepting Paypal, appears to have been ill-conceived, or untrue.

They don't even accept Bitcoin..... lol

Only bank transfers....
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:17:50 AM

KNC at current prices won't ROI either..

uhh yes it will, if they don't delay of course.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:18:23 AM

They don't even accept Bitcoin..... lol

Only bank transfers....

They said they'd accept PayPal : They aren't.
They don't even accept btc.

And worse of all, the thing will never pay for itself because it's overpriced:
http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/294c1f0fab

these guys are a joke just let this thread die.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:30:06 AM

Also...

HashFast/xCrowd are offering a "Miner protection plan" of some sort. (If difficulty goes up so high that you can't ROI, they will provide extra chips for free... something along those lines.)

I'm a bit weary to order from a company that doesn't also provide this, because if they delay then you're out of luck.

I feel like a "Miner Protection Plan" is needed for any new start ups to be taken seriously.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:47:36 AM

Also...

HashFast/xCrowd are offering a "Miner protection plan" of some sort. (If difficulty goes up so high that you can't ROI, they will provide extra chips for free... something along those lines.)

I'm a bit weary to order from a company that doesn't also provide this, because if they delay then you're out of luck.

I feel like a "Miner Protection Plan" is needed for any new start ups to be taken seriously.

Hashfast offer raw chips, but you have to pay for associated parts, assembly and shipping. Plus you'd presumably have to wait for such additionally hashing power to be made for you. This all negates any miner protection. Furthermore they guarantee refunds out of what, the pool of monies they have spent on development and wages? No third party assuming liability, no real protection. They couldn't pay you back if they wanted to, fact is, they have no intention to.

X-Crowd offer protection on a global network of sub 350million in difficulty. By the time they deliver it will be almost certainly be beyond 350 million in difficulty, therefore such protection is also negated.

It's just marketing. You either fall for it, or you don't.

Cointerra looked promising as they promised to accept a secured payment with potential third party assuming liability to really protect their customers funds, but at this pricepoint there is no way they could have even genuinely considered Paypal as a payment choice.

dan99

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:55:46 AM

Pretty expensive to say the least.  Grin
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:55:57 AM

Also...

Hashfast offer raw chips, but you have to pay for associated parts, assembly and shipping. Plus you'd presumably have to wait for such additionally hashing power to be made for you. This all negates any miner protection. Furthermore they guarantee refunds out of what, the pool of monies they have spent on development and wages? No third party assuming liability, no real protection.

X-Crowd offer protection on a global network of sub 350million in difficulty. By the time they deliver it will be beyond 350 million in difficulty, therefore such protection is also negated.

Cointerra looked promising as they promised to accept a secured payment with potential third party assuming liability to really protect their customers funds, but at this pricepoint there is no way they could have even genuinely considered Paypal as a payment choice.

I understand that the extra hashing power is only provided in chips (not assembled), but it is better than the NOTHING you would get from the other manufacturers if they are delayed and you won't make ROI, is it not?

Obviously xCrowd's miner protection plan of difficulty <350 million is not really a miner protection plan. I did not know they had placed such a limit on the difficulty. HOWEVER, they also are offering escrow so I fail to see how a gap in their miner protection plan is really that big of a deal. HashFast's miner protection plan seems decent.

In one case you are just screwed if they delay (KNC), and in the other case you can pay a little more to get the chips assembled and still make ROI (HashFast). I fail to see how not offering a miner protection plan is better than offering one...

Try looking at the situation without your KNC is the only legit answer goggles on...
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:02:57 AM

Also...

Hashfast offer raw chips, but you have to pay for associated parts, assembly and shipping. Plus you'd presumably have to wait for such additionally hashing power to be made for you. This all negates any miner protection. Furthermore they guarantee refunds out of what, the pool of monies they have spent on development and wages? No third party assuming liability, no real protection.

X-Crowd offer protection on a global network of sub 350million in difficulty. By the time they deliver it will be beyond 350 million in difficulty, therefore such protection is also negated.

I understand that the extra hashing power is provided in chips not assembled. But, it is better than the NOTHING you would get from the other manufacturers if they are delayed and you won't make ROI, is it not?

Obviously xCrowd's miner protection plan of difficulty <350 million is not really a miner protection plan. I did not know they had placed such a limit on the difficulty. However, HashFast's miner protection plan seems decent.

In one case you are just screwed if they delay, and in the other case you can pay a little more to get the chips assembled and still make ROI. I fail to see how not offering a miner protection plan is better than not offering one...

No if they are delayed because they lied about being able to raise funds, and secure fabrication at TSMC before October/November as promised, then as a customer when it dawns on me that a rocket run wasn't even feasible, I'd want my funds back in their entirey. Giving me an extra chip instead of the freedom of my own choice means nothing to me in the scheme of things. There is a reason they only give you a two week window to refund in January, and not before. There's a reason they keep refusing Paypal as a payment option when you would know inside of Paypal's 45 day protection plan whether Hashfast were capable of delivering as originally
promised in October.

CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:12:54 AM

No if they are delayed because they lied about being able to raise funds, and secure fabrication at TSMC before October/November as promised, then as a customer when it dawns on me that a rocket run wasn't even feasible, I'd want my funds back in their entirey. Giving me an extra chip instead of the freedom of my own choice means nothing to me in the scheme of things. There is a reason they only give you a two week window to refund in January, and not before. There's a reason they keep refusing Paypal as a payment option when you would know inside of Paypal's 45 day protection plan whether Hashfast were capable of delivering as originally
promised in October.

Right... and if KNC is unable to deliver, they will have enough funds to refund everyone 100%?  Roll Eyes

Maybe your credit card company/Paypal will bail you out, but there are plenty of people that have ordered with Bitcoin through KNC (including myself) and would be screwed in a similar circumstance. Also, they wouldn't get free extra chips for the "inconvenience" either...
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:25:40 AM

promised in October.

Right... and if KNC is unable to deliver, they will have enough funds to refund everyone 100%?  Roll Eyes

Maybe your credit card company/Paypal will bail you out, but there are plenty of people that have ordered with Bitcoin through KNC (including myself) and would be screwed in a similar circumstance. Also, they wouldn't get free extra chips for the "inconvenience" either...

Well you can't say I didn't suggest used the safest means possible for yourself, but CoinHoarder from reading your posts I don't fear you aren't informed enough as to make your own decisions and accept responsibility for your own actions. You appear more mature and seasoned than most. Also I'd say it's fair they want your repeat custom, so let's see what happens. For me though anything I have to order in advance over £200 in value, I look for the most protected means possible.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:32:03 AM

Quote from: cointerra
Due to high interest and demand, we have decided to announce the specs and price of our first product: TerraMiner IV, before the official launch of our full product line.
TerraMiner IV is the most powerful, high-performance Bitcoin mining rig available for pre-order and packs a hashrate of greater than 2 TH/s.
Designed by the world’s leading experts in ASICs, mathematics and algorithm design, it features Cointerra’s in-house designed ASIC – the GoldStrike1.
TerraMiner IV delivers unprecedented performance while maintaining an exceptionally efficient wattage rating (of significantly less than a watt per Gh/s). It is optimized and designed for use by Bitcoin mining (what else would it be used for ?) professionals who demand the very best cost/performance ratio for their systems.

I haven't seen a bullshit fluff-laden PR piece like that since, well, the Butterfly Labs Monarch announcement.

I'm calling shenanigans.
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:40:09 AM

None of it is lies.  It just is marketing speak.  Could have been a bullet list for all we care, but marketing bots do what marketing bots will do.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:49:39 AM

Quote from: cointerra
Due to high interest and demand, we have decided to announce the specs and price of our first product: TerraMiner IV, before the official launch of our full product line.
TerraMiner IV is the most powerful, high-performance Bitcoin mining rig available for pre-order and packs a hashrate of greater than 2 TH/s.
TerraMiner IV delivers unprecedented performance while maintaining an exceptionally efficient wattage rating (of significantly less than a watt per Gh/s). It is optimized and designed for use by Bitcoin mining (what else would it be used for ?) professionals who demand the very best cost/performance ratio for their systems.

I haven't seen a bullshit fluff-laden PR piece like that since, well, the Butterfly Labs Monarch announcement.

I'm calling shenanigans.

yeah this was the biggest letdown so far, it was really enjoyable watching these clowns lol
senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:12:14 AM

CoinTerra Unveils 2TH/s ASIC Bitcoin Miner

Due to high interest and demand, we have decided to announce the specs and price of our first product, TerraMiner IV, before the official launch of our full product line.

TerraMiner IV is currently the most powerful, high-performance Bitcoin mining rig available for pre-order and packs a hashrate of greater than 2 TH/s.

TerraMiner IV delivers unprecedented performance while maintaining an exceptionally efficient wattage rating. It is optimized and designed for use by Bitcoin mining professionals who demand the very best cost/performance ratio for their systems.

Looking forward to serving you,

The CoinTerra Team

- -

We apologize for the slight delay in the announcement here on the forum. We wanted to be sure that all the people who actively signed up for email updates on our website received this message first.

You mentioned before that you would have a

very customer friendly delay policy

Unfortunately your terms of service leave much to be desired: http://www.cointerra.com/consumer-sales-agreement/

• Excusable Delay. Cointerra shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform due to any cause beyond its control or the control of its suppliers or subcontractors such as, for example, strikes, acts of God, acts of Buyer, interruption of transportation or inability to obtain the necessary labor, materials or facilities. Delivery schedules shall be considered extended by a period of time equal to the time lost because of any excusable delay. In the event Cointerra is unable wholly or partially to perform because of any such cause it may cancel its acceptance of Buyer’s order without liability to Buyer.

KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:30:00 PM

also:
Warranties. CoinTerra warrants that its Product(s) will, at the time of shipment and for a period of ninety days thereafter

even though:
These Consumer Terms of Sale

(Emphasis mine.)

They have to offer 2 years warranty for sales to the EU. That's mandatory.

Given it's a "consumer" device, are they going through the FCC/CE certification process?

The price is "meh" for something shipping that late. They'll probably have to lower it or offer additional equipment at a heavy discount.

edit: funny they say it's for professionals in the announcement and not the T&C.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:08:26 AM

This company has not produced a 2th/s miner ever to date!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: