Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][VGC] 🔹🔹 VooGlue 🔹🔹 Join the Art Revolution! 🔹🔹  (Read 1772 times)
Ratko1922 (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 15

General Director at MoonBounties.io

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:21:51 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 11:09:45 AM by Ratko1922

What is VooGlue?

VooGlue is a platform which will use Smart Contracts based on the Ethereum Blockchain, allowing users to create, purchase and sell art. The platform is aiming to create an entire ecosystem, connecting users all over the world and allowing them to easily exchange both digital and physical artwork, with minimal fees (under 1%). Basically, the aim is to create one application that will cover the needs of art lovers and provide long-term benefits to the community.

The Whitepapers:

The Whitepaper (EN)

ICO Details

Our Token Sale will be held according to the following schedule:

• Presale - January 19th to March 20th.
  • Public Token Sale - March 21st to June 21st.

Initial price per VooGlueCoin - 500 VGC = 1 ETH.

Video:

VooGlue Ecosystem

The VooGlue platform and the “VooGlue App” integrate an ecosystem of artists, galleries, museums, art lovers, investors, a digital fingerprint of a “wall hung artwork”, a digital media counterpart and an e-commerce product counterpart. The VooGlue App permanently connects the physical item (e.g. a painting) to a digital media counterpart (e.g. a video or augmented reality experience), a product counterpart (e.g. the artwork for sale), such that these elements become permanently connected counterparts, unique to the physical artwork and inseparable from the physical wall hung item. From a user’s perspective, the digital counterparts are accessed simply by pointing a mobile device at the physical artwork hanging on the wall.

Join our Telegram Group:
https://t.me/vooglue/

Token Allocation

Social media

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:01:00 PM

What a kind of future on the Art Revolution, how does the blockchain works on this platform?
leidjer

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

How do you ensure the authenticity of art on the VooGlue platform, or is it just a matter of meaning?
admiralissimus

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:58:11 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 12:50:32 PM by admiralissimus

Reserved for russian translation.

OФИЦИAЛЬHЫЙ AHOHC

Чтo тaкoe VooGlue?

VooGlue этo плaтфopмa, кoтopaя бyдeт иcпoльзoвaть вoзмoжнocти Cмapт Кoнтpaктoв нa бaзe Эфиpиyмa, чтo пoзвoляeт пoльзoвaтeлям coздaвaть, пoкyпaть и пpoдaвaть пpeдмeты иcкyccтвa. Плaтфopмa cтpeмитcя coздaть цeлyю экocиcтeмy, oбъeдиняя пoльзoвaтeлeй пo вceмy миpy и пoзвoляeт им лeгкo oбмeнивaтьcя кaк цифpoвыми, тaк и мaтepиaльными пpoизвeдeниями иcкyccтвa, c минимaльными кoмиccиями (мeнee 1%). B пpинципe, цeль cocтoит в тoм, чтoбы coздaть oднo пpилoжeниe, кoтopoe бyдeт oxвaтывaть пoтpeбнocти любитeлeй иcкyccтвa и oбecпeчить дoлгocpoчныe выгoды для oбщecтвa.

ICO

Пpoдaжa нaшиx тoкeнoв бyдeт пpoxoдить пo cлeдyющeмy гpaфикy:

• Пpeдвapитeльнaя пpoдaжa - c 19 янвapя пo 20 мapтa.
  • Пyбличнaя пpoдaжa тoкeнoв - c 21 мapтa пo 21 июня.

Haчaльнaя цeнa VooGlueCoin - 500 VGC = 1 ETH.

Video:

Экocиcтeмa VooGlue

The VooGlue  плaтфopмa и пpилoжeниe интeгpиpyютcя c экocиcтeмoй xyдoжникoв, гaлepeй, мyзeeв, любитeлeй иcкyccтвa, инвecтopoв, c цифpoвыми кoпиями мeдиaиндycтpии и элeктpoнными кoмepчиcкими кoпиями этиx пpoдyктoв. Пpилoжeниe VooGlue пpoизвoдит oбъeдинeниe peaльнoгo пpoизвeдeния иcкyccтвa (нaпpимep, кapтинa) c eгo цифpoвoй кoпиeй (нaпpимep, видeo или дoпoлнeннaя peaльнocть) или peпpoдyкциeй (нaпpимep, кapтины для пpoдaжи), тaким oбpaзoм, чтo cвязь мeждy peaльным пpoизвeдeниeм иcкyccтвa и eгo цифpoвoй кoпиeй cтaнoвитcя yникaльнoй и нepaзpывнoй. C тoчки зpeния пoльзoвaтeля, цифpoвыe кoпии пpoизвeдeний иcкyccтвa бyдyт дocтyпны в мoбильнoм пpилoжeнии, кaк бyдтo бы эти пpoизвeдeния иcкyccтвa виceли бы нa eгo cтeнe.

Пpиcoeдиняйтecь к нaшeй гpyппe Telegram:
https://t.me/vooglue/

Pacпpeдeлeниe Toкeнoв

Mы в coциaльныx ceтяx:

Ratko1922 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

What a kind of future on the Art Revolution, how does the blockchain works on this platform?

It's a Blockchain-based platform, allowing trading of art with low fees and direct communication and collaboration of artists.

Ratko1922 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

Reserved for russian translation.

Please post in the Bounty topic, the rules are defined there.

Ratko1922 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

How do you ensure the authenticity of art on the VooGlue platform, or is it just a matter of meaning?

Each artwork will have its own digital footprint, and later on, individual cryptocurrencies will be created in association with the pieces of art, allowing anyone to own a piece of digital "Mona Liza". When it comes to selling and buying art on the platform, seller will have to provide documentation to prove artwork's originality or set up a meeting with a person interested to confirm the authenticity. Hope this answers your question.

SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

Hi everyone! Just added VooGlue ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/VooGlue. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Ratko1922 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:12:14 AM

Hi everyone! Just added VooGlue ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/VooGlue. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you very much, looking forward to it. Smiley

rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

this vooglue project is very good and interesting.i trust, this vooglue project will be success and attract many investor.good luck
moinuddin14

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

I believe this ANN was created when ETH was still around $1000 which makes each VCG token 2$, which makes the ICO quite pricey. Given the blood bath that is happening you may have to revisit your strategy.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
BryanZbraw

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

i will join this  Grin
Ratko1922 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

this vooglue project is very good and interesting.i trust, this vooglue project will be success and attract many investor.good luck

Thank you, glad to see you support us  Grin

Ratko1922 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

I believe this ANN was created when ETH was still around $1000 which makes each VCG token 2$, which makes the ICO quite pricey. Given the blood bath that is happening you may have to revisit your strategy.

We already have $500k in pledges for the presale, so we plan to keep everything the same. It's going to be alright.

DOUBLEKAY11

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

Wao! All for Art. I'm thrilled. Should join this immediately.
Ratko1922 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

Thank you for the support, it means a lot to us.  Cheesy

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:06:27 AM

Thank you for the support, it means a lot to us.  Cheesy
Nice and interesting projects should develop hopefully many do get a lot of support. may the project a success.
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

The project that trades the art of smart contracts based on Blockchain is already there and experienced quite impressive success. the concept of the project is somewhat different but has the same purpose. I think the project about art is definitely a lot of people interested because with this art will be known to many people and can be obtained in a way that does not bother that makes this project very interesting to follow.
CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

VooGlue is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
Ratko1922 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

The project that trades the art of smart contracts based on Blockchain is already there and experienced quite impressive success. the concept of the project is somewhat different but has the same purpose. I think the project about art is definitely a lot of people interested because with this art will be known to many people and can be obtained in a way that does not bother that makes this project very interesting to follow.

Thanks, we are doing our best to help the artworld. Smiley

admiralissimus

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

Russian translate
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:18:22 AM

The voogle project will of course get full support from the artists they will be easier to market their artwork around the world and not just from the class of artists who should support this project, it will certainly be expected investors to join in, for the widespread and growing world of artists, so that we can all enjoy their artwork
Good Luck Tim , Dev
lamponk15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

the concept Vooglue offers is very interesting, can make the exchange between different artwork that is between digital and physical artwork great, hopefully this project can be successful, good luck team and dev
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:39:46 AM

I hope a lot of support from various parties for this project because after I read the concept of this project has a nice easy goal hope this project running smoothly.
Ratko1922 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

Thanks  Smiley

Ratko1922 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

The voogle project will of course get full support from the artists they will be easier to market their artwork around the world and not just from the class of artists who should support this project, it will certainly be expected investors to join in, for the widespread and growing world of artists, so that we can all enjoy their artwork
Good Luck Tim , Dev

Thanks a lot, we are really happy to get so much support from all sides. You are great Smiley

Ratko1922 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

the concept Vooglue offers is very interesting, can make the exchange between different artwork that is between digital and physical artwork great, hopefully this project can be successful, good luck team and dev

Thanks a lot, it really means a lot to us to see so many of you supporting our project. You are all great, it really motivates us to get going.  Cheesy

AllCoinHunter

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

Projects about creative art are increasingly emerging and offer excellent concepts and very complete explanations. from the information I got from this project it can not be categorized new but this is a project to be followed because during these projects whose concepts like this are very attractive to the attention of many investors.
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

"Nothing makes me happier than seeing #artists being able to follow their dreams. That is another reason why I am so eager to see the change this project of ours will bring." - Ratko Stambolija, Chief Marketing Officer
http://vooglue.io/ico

That's a beautiful quote among all the marketing violence in this scene.

In this crypto world of finance and technics it is easy to lose sight of those things that actually beautify the world. So let crypto finance and technics not be goals on themselves but let them be the means for beautifying our living space. Let us apply them to the Arts. VooGlue has my full support in this.

Joshyoba

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

Good afternoon! I'll be participating in the pre-ico and hope for the best for all of you. Good luck with the ICO!
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:33:21 PM

Hello dev here. In the official website I read this: Public token sale start date March 21st. I have a question about the public token sale ICO of VooGlue project. When the public token sale will be finished? Thanks. Good luck.
mamex

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:09:43 AM

Hello dev here. In the official website I read this: Public token sale start date March 21st. I have a question about the public token sale ICO of VooGlue project. When the public token sale will be finished? Thanks. Good luck.
Public token sale will be finished June 21st.
Presale - January 19th to March 20th.
Public Token Sale - March 21st to June 21st.

But I can't see total supply this token, can u tell me total spply for VGC?
eprocent

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

Public token sale will be finished June 21st.

But I can't see total supply this token, can u tell me total spply for VGC?

if when I searched in eteherscan.io there I see actualy is just 55,000,000 VGC, which means low supply, good future, but dont understand which will be issue in future. You can verify here as a reference: https://etherscan.io/token/0x90a78f7bf5fb207a6d40e0b373c2ce1dc24712d7
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554

payMe - P2E

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

how many token are sold till now

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:44:10 PM

Thank you very much for the support, we will look into it.
Humulus

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

I do not really understand the essence of this platform? why should investors buy your tokens? digital copies of works of art are now mass, it is unlikely that we are talking about arches (if we are talking about pictures for example)

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:00:29 AM

Humulus

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

it is a pity that there is silence. it would be interesting to know more about the platform. but attacks, do not want to even delve into

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:09:25 AM

had the project had been successful?why still not got any token buy the bounty active?
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:21:30 AM

The company ended successfully and the fees were collected.So why there are no rewards awards for social networks? How long to wait or is this regular Scam
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:45:26 AM

Hello manager, how many token has been sold, I can not found the total purchased. The token sale information just show the time and bonuss with no total fund rised and token sold.
aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

Hello ratko, do we need KYC to process receive vooglue token for the bounty. I have read the telegram group for all bounty hunter to fill up the KYC

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kalstarzz

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

I can not see the signs of this project still running, nor do I see the achievement of the return on investment they can get.
how is this ?
Bakscher

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

I received a few days ago tokens for the bounty company,everyone is happy with everything excellent accrued
Maybe someone knows when the project team will add a token to the stock exchange?
kalstarzz

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

I received a few days ago tokens for the bounty company,everyone is happy with everything excellent accrued
Maybe someone knows when the project team will add a token to the stock exchange?
before you ask about the exchanges, at least you make sure first whether the project is still running or not, because at this time I have not found a sign of this project is running.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:39:57 AM

before you ask about the exchanges, at least you make sure first whether the project is still running or not, because at this time I have not found a sign of this project is running.
I see on the website of the ICO ends. so it's only natural if they ask the Exchange because it seems like this project has also been completed since 21 June. Hopefully just immediately any news regarding the exchange for this project.
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:35:18 AM

I see on the website of the ICO ends. so it's only natural if they ask the Exchange because it seems like this project has also been completed since 21 June. Hopefully just immediately any news regarding the exchange for this project.
Yes according to the information of the project is now being developed to register projects on the exchange and the production listings at the end of this year and hopefully get a good exchange for projects.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
kalstarzz

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

Yes according to the information of the project is now being developed to register projects on the exchange and the production listings at the end of this year and hopefully get a good exchange for projects.
Is that true ?
where did you find the notification, because these days I searched for the notice, give me the link.
thank you
kipoel

Merit: 258

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

I look like i've got late knowing this project, the token sale has ended as it mentioned in the first post "Public Token Sale - March 21st to June 21st".
I think art is an interesting thing that doesn't get bounded by the rules.
Bakscher

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:06:32 AM

But I still hope that the project will live and the team will soon begin to work.When I participated,it seemed that everything would be much faster
RuSS512

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

FINALLY! As a man that enjoys fine arts, I've been WAITING for a project such as this one!!!
We all know that the art industry can be a bit, uh, SET in their ways. They don't take kindly to CHANGE and INNOVATION. In other words. Hopefully, THIS will win everyone over!
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

its very interesting and awesome I see many who looked forward to a project like this. hopefully making the abundance of support for this project.
profall

Activity: 298

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

As according to the following schedule of this project:

The ICO is over, has any news from this project brothers?
I am doing a research about ICO project after finish their ICO.
If any one can update the information of this project, please help me

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

What about the telegram group from this project, have you tried checking it? because usually, all important information is in the telegram.
groundhydrostaticgc

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

I hope the project will create an application that includes the needs of those who love art and provide long-term benefits for the community. I enjoyed the project because it is innovative, effective and low cost
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

What about the telegram group from this project, have you tried checking it? because usually, all important information is in the telegram.
The link to the chat telegram is not valid or outdated. Can someone tell me the active link? Absolutely in treacle there is not any news.

aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

Is this project already a scam? I did not find anything related to its development when I tried to find a telegram group it was not available.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Dimosscolorist

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:20:00 PM

Is this project already a scam? I did not find anything related to its development when I tried to find a telegram group it was not available.
Same with me. How we can find out the real status of this project. Is it all over here? It's all like the red flags for this project. Such team behavior is unacceptable in a highly competitive area.
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:56:20 PM

Same with me. How we can find out the real status of this project. Is it all over here? It's all like the red flags for this project. Such team behavior is unacceptable in a highly competitive area.
Quietly and deafly, there is still no information.

annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:08:49 PM

Quietly and deafly, there is still no information.
Some of their teams a live on their linkedin account and you can try to contact them.
Here the account link:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/taniabellapickering/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vidadi-sheydaev-149a6010b/
https://in.linkedin.com/in/nisha-sood-3658b6105
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:34:32 PM

I think the project kind of nonsense. for such valuable things arrange auctions. it's not like candy wrappers buy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: