Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][VGC] 🔹🔹 VooGlue 🔹🔹 Join the Art Revolution! 🔹🔹  (Read 1772 times)
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:45:26 AM

Hello manager, how many token has been sold, I can not found the total purchased. The token sale information just show the time and bonuss with no total fund rised and token sold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

Hello ratko, do we need KYC to process receive vooglue token for the bounty. I have read the telegram group for all bounty hunter to fill up the KYC

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

I can not see the signs of this project still running, nor do I see the achievement of the return on investment they can get.
how is this ?
Bakscher

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

I received a few days ago tokens for the bounty company,everyone is happy with everything excellent accrued
Maybe someone knows when the project team will add a token to the stock exchange?
kalstarzz

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

I received a few days ago tokens for the bounty company,everyone is happy with everything excellent accrued
Maybe someone knows when the project team will add a token to the stock exchange?
before you ask about the exchanges, at least you make sure first whether the project is still running or not, because at this time I have not found a sign of this project is running.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:39:57 AM

before you ask about the exchanges, at least you make sure first whether the project is still running or not, because at this time I have not found a sign of this project is running.
I see on the website of the ICO ends. so it's only natural if they ask the Exchange because it seems like this project has also been completed since 21 June. Hopefully just immediately any news regarding the exchange for this project.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:35:18 AM

I see on the website of the ICO ends. so it's only natural if they ask the Exchange because it seems like this project has also been completed since 21 June. Hopefully just immediately any news regarding the exchange for this project.
Yes according to the information of the project is now being developed to register projects on the exchange and the production listings at the end of this year and hopefully get a good exchange for projects.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
kalstarzz

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

Yes according to the information of the project is now being developed to register projects on the exchange and the production listings at the end of this year and hopefully get a good exchange for projects.
Is that true ?
where did you find the notification, because these days I searched for the notice, give me the link.
thank you
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

I look like i've got late knowing this project, the token sale has ended as it mentioned in the first post "Public Token Sale - March 21st to June 21st".
I think art is an interesting thing that doesn't get bounded by the rules.
Bakscher

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:06:32 AM

But I still hope that the project will live and the team will soon begin to work.When I participated,it seemed that everything would be much faster
RuSS512

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

FINALLY! As a man that enjoys fine arts, I've been WAITING for a project such as this one!!!
We all know that the art industry can be a bit, uh, SET in their ways. They don't take kindly to CHANGE and INNOVATION. In other words. Hopefully, THIS will win everyone over!
sembada

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

its very interesting and awesome I see many who looked forward to a project like this. hopefully making the abundance of support for this project.
profall

Activity: 298

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

As according to the following schedule of this project:

Presale - January 19th to March 20th.
Public Token Sale - March 21st to June 21st.

The ICO is over, has any news from this project brothers?
I am doing a research about ICO project after finish their ICO.
If any one can update the information of this project, please help me

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

What about the telegram group from this project, have you tried checking it? because usually, all important information is in the telegram.
groundhydrostaticgc

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

I hope the project will create an application that includes the needs of those who love art and provide long-term benefits for the community. I enjoyed the project because it is innovative, effective and low cost
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

What about the telegram group from this project, have you tried checking it? because usually, all important information is in the telegram.
The link to the chat telegram is not valid or outdated. Can someone tell me the active link? Absolutely in treacle there is not any news.

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

Is this project already a scam? I did not find anything related to its development when I tried to find a telegram group it was not available.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:20:00 PM

Is this project already a scam? I did not find anything related to its development when I tried to find a telegram group it was not available.
Same with me. How we can find out the real status of this project. Is it all over here? It's all like the red flags for this project. Such team behavior is unacceptable in a highly competitive area.
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:56:20 PM

Same with me. How we can find out the real status of this project. Is it all over here? It's all like the red flags for this project. Such team behavior is unacceptable in a highly competitive area.
Quietly and deafly, there is still no information.

annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:08:49 PM

Quietly and deafly, there is still no information.
Some of their teams a live on their linkedin account and you can try to contact them.
Here the account link:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/taniabellapickering/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vidadi-sheydaev-149a6010b/
https://in.linkedin.com/in/nisha-sood-3658b6105
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: