Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XSPEC SCAM  (Read 587 times)
Phattydeluxe

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:41:33 AM

Ok.

I've seen people saying this constandly on this forum.

Let me say this;

Xspec is a gamble, HIGH profit or HIGH lose.

Invest what you can lose, stop the fight over this coin, nobody knows the future of this coin. Invest or don't.

This post is worthless. Lame clickbait title with no substance just wastes everyone’s time.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

Ok.

Let me say this;

Invest what you can lose, stop the fight over this coin, nobody knows the future of this coin. Invest or don't.
By that metric, every crypto is a gamble. Matter of fact, the board is called speculation. What more do you need to known

SriNr

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:16:14 PM

It's a gamble right..
XSPEC is an anonymous, untraceable and un-linkeable, energy efficient, Proof-of-Stake v3 cryptocurrency with an advanced hierarchical deterministic wallet (HD wallet). The whole network is also running under Tor and our software has Tor integrated so you don’t need to worry about whether you are protected or not.
waarishi

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

we should all buy spec. it will moon and later after a few months we can all buy drugs v cheap Cheesy
lol
d0d15

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:45:13 AM

Ok.

Let me say this;

I agree that invest in crypto  is a gamble but XSPEC not scam it is good project, for this moment have working wallet and soon will be release ver wallet version.

XSPEC is

- Automatically Adjusted Ring Signatures - Stealth Addresses - Fast PoSv3 60 sec transactions - Innovative first ever in Crypto 'Stealth Staking'

Cant understand where people see scam ?

I really don't get why people repeat this nonsense (no offense) crypto == gamble. Let me tell you. Opening a restaurant, or a kindergarden, that is a gamble, yet no one is calling it like that. As I see it gamble is 99,9999% chance you lose, restarurant 80% against you, crypto 80% in your favor at the moment. As long as one is not greedy, invests in things which seem to make sense (real projects with real features, for example XSPEC.) and one is not in a hurry, things should work well.

I bought most of my xspec at 0.4$, but last time I did pay approx. 3.9$. To people who bought at ATH, be patient. This coin should achive much more. It is unique and privacy focused coin which helps people to solve real life issues. It didn't have marketing, as it is small community project with project leader/developer focused on the tech, it has a couple of capable developers (Jansen is almost always available on slack, and everyone can talk to him, ask him for help, or test his knowledge if you like.), and community has already made first right steps in right direction regarding marketing. Some members made some bad moves, promoting the coin in a  inappropriate way, but people should know the project leader never acknowledged these methods, shilling or any other of aggressive methods typical for scam projects.
d0d15

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:47:21 AM

we should all buy spec. it will moon and later after a few months we can all buy drugs v cheap Cheesy
lol
Well I would like to find a (legal of course) source for a good coke without levamisole and other shit they put inside nowadays.
damahua

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:17:27 AM

I think zcoin is more valuable.
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:21:23 AM

Ok.

Let me say this;

i think the person who says it is does't understand and has bad knowledge.
understanding this issue before making a decision. everyone has his own opinion. it all depends on you investing or not
Novafacepoke

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:25:03 AM

Ok.

Let me say this;

Most of altcoins are gambles, no matter you deny it or not.
high profit comes with high risk.
Xspec is a good investment for now
mainstreamcoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:25:46 AM

Ok.

Let me say this;

I'm worried about its short term income.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: