Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the next step in your life after you have gotten rich with Cryptos?  (Read 561 times)
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

In my life I would love to mary many wifes if I have plenty of money. I will like to drive the best cars you can think of. Example I would like to drive a crypto driving car where the fuel supply is through the blockchain. Maybe invest some of the money in real estate

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:41:32 AM

I will reward myself by going for a really nice vacation with my family. After that, I will invest my money in business and invest in properties I have always wanted to venture in.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

Would invest money in real estate, or in business. Would help the family. Traveled the world. Would continue to deal with crypto)))

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

I would help people who need treatment. And I improved the living conditions of my people and people close to me.
Nanoid (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

I would help people who need treatment. And I improved the living conditions of my people and people close to me.

We need more people like you! Smiley
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:14:19 PM

This should be in off topic, not altcoin discussion.  If I wish rich I would give back to the community and help make earth a better place.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

The first thing that comes in my mind is to help the poor specially the street childrens and the childrens that are in the hospital and they acannot  afford to buy and pay for the hospital bills.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Nanoid (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:43:10 AM

The first thing that comes in my mind is to help the poor specially the street childrens and the childrens that are in the hospital and they acannot  afford to buy and pay for the hospital bills.

We have quite a lot of people here that has the same mindset. Help the people in need and give back to the community. My faith in humanity is restored!  Grin
Nanoid (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:51:36 PM

This should be in off topic, not altcoin discussion.  If I wish rich I would give back to the community and help make earth a better place.

Yeh, had my off-topic tab opened at the same time as my altcoin discussion, and accidentally picked the wrong tab. Cheesy
sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

For me i will help the needy and the poor specially the abandoned children the cancer patient people and all the childrens that need support.
Nanoid (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:53:19 AM

For me i will help the needy and the poor specially the abandoned children the cancer patient people and all the childrens that need support.

I'm glad to hear that! There's plenty of people in need. Smiley
bonifacioB

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:21:33 AM

If ever i will become a rich, i will tour around the world, i will enjoy my life together with my family because we only live once in this world and also i will help children especially there studies and also i will give their parents a livelihood program to help their daily needs and some of my money i will donate to the calamities victims.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:24:19 AM

Looks like most people would travel or purchase liabilities. Those seem like fine options but could easily go too far an also I would bet most of them would continue to rely on getting lucky in markets to try and further their portfolio which is a big mistake. Lay your foundations first so you can enjoy those things worry free.
Inspector2580

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:33:11 AM

You don't have to be all satisfied with your wealth as that will make you lazy. If I become rich which is a relative term n meaning to different people through crypto,  I will still continue because I love the technology. Also I will invest and grow my ideas into viable businesses.
supremo666

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:35:47 AM

I guess , Im going to a vacation with family and couple of friends and we'll gonna do some charity ... Im hoping for this wish come true  Grin
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:25:37 AM

Yeah mostly ill try and invest into something that is stable, or open up some bussiness on the side, main thing tho would be to travel the world man, thats what i appriciate the most, traveling the whole world, meeting new people, new cultures, and enjoying life in general, take it a bit more relaxing Smiley

If I maybe rich in using cryptos I will not change my way of living, I will just continue what my life is, there will be some adjustment I think in terms of my financial but I will still be the same.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:32:57 AM

Besides buying and realize the dream of then it should increasingly develop and add to earnings again in crypto. because of course the results obtained will be exhausted sooner or later. may open a new venture of crypto is much more useful.
MarkingLand

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

What are you going to do? Quit your job? Take a long vacation? Or maybe retire?
What's your next dream? Huh
if I succeed in the crypto and I make a lot of money, of course I will continue to invest in crypto in larger quantities. and I will invest in other fields to supplement my income. because investing is one of my hobbies.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

If I have the chance to be rich enough, I will quit my job and start my own business.
Before that, I'd take a long vacation with my family.
I hope it will become true someday, the sooner the better.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:03:06 AM

obviously this is not a discussion involving crypto or altcoin. are you sure you have been rich by crypto? certainly not easy to get a fortune from involvement in crypto. especially all roads will not always be smooth. there will be many waves and obstacles that we may face every moment.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: