Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:41:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements  (Read 30945 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

Where can I find information about the future price of the token?
The price of the token depends on the number of tokens released, as well as the number of items sold and remaining.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

Where can I find information about the future price of the token?
Usually, the price is unpredictable and it isn't always possible to make an accurate mathematical calculation. But as a rule the price at an output on a stock exchange very very low. Approximately equal to the price at ICO.
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

Do I understand correctly that using your designs, contracts will be concluded on a blockchain, and will they be stored there? What will happen in case of non-observance of the conditions specified there by one of the parties?
GrainIO

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

Do I understand correctly that using your designs, contracts will be concluded on a blockchain, and will they be stored there? What will happen in case of non-observance of the conditions specified there by one of the parties?

By default Grain only releases the deposited funds if both parties successfully end a contract. This can be modified by the transaction partner. The transaction partners interact with the employers and employees and are therefore in the best position to devise their own rules and standards to deal with these type of situations.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:00:57 PM

By default Grain only releases the deposited funds if both parties successfully end a contract. This can be modified by the transaction partner. The transaction partners interact with the employers and employees and are therefore in the best position to devise their own rules and standards to deal with these type of situations.
In general, you give a tool for productive work, and the rest of the issues are dealt with directly by the companies?
GrainIO

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:58:10 AM

In general, you give a tool for productive work, and the rest of the issues are dealt with directly by the companies?

Correct. For more information you can contact tokensale@grain.io
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

What then will be done by people who have spent their whole lives on researching labor relations, and are now engaged in these services. This will deprive them of their work ...
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

What then will be done by people who have spent their whole lives on researching labor relations, and are now engaged in these services. This will deprive them of their work ...
Well, for example, deal with drafting agreements using this technology. No one takes their work, they simply improve the current methods.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

Many of them work dishonestly and uncorrectly. Believe me, it will be better if we start working with the blockchain.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

explain to me why it's better? In addition to saving, are there any other advantages to using your system?
GrainIO

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

explain to me why it's better? In addition to saving, are there any other advantages to using your system?
With the Grain system you can:
Pay contractors across currencies without the high fees
No more unfavorable exchange rates or transaction fees that can end up costing 5% of the transaction.

The Grain protocol does the heavy lifting of registering, storing and settling agreements automatically.

Workers receive a direct bonus with every transaction. And as the value of Grain grows over time, the liquidity insurance mechanism collects a profit that gets distributed to everyone.

By triggering an instant payment after the work has been delivered, contractors can sleep peacefully knowing they’ll get their money when it’s due.

Worse than late payments is not getting paid at all. Luckily, with prepayment options, this can be avoided easily. And the transparent nature of the blockchain can help weed out rotten apples in the system.

brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

Do you have any competitors? will your platforms interact in the future?
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

I like that with the advent of the blockchain the world is becoming more honest. Fraud cases disappear. But I think it will take a long time before the full implementation of your system.
GrainIO

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

Do you have any competitors? will your platforms interact in the future?

From Philippe in telegram responding to a similar question:
Philippe / Grain.io:admin
Pretty much all the blockchain projects that I've seen so far in our space are focused on creating a freelance marketplace where on the backend they use blockchain. Take https://www.globaljobcoin.com/ for example.

But I don't really see them as competitors because we're not building a marketplace. So in that regard, I have yet to come across a project that wants to do the same things as us. Or even a blockchain player that our customers would consider competitive, for that matter.

For more information on this you can email tokensale@grain.io
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

This should seriously help start-up entrepreneurs, because they don’t have to spend a lot of money on intermediaries
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

This should seriously help start-up entrepreneurs, because they don’t have to spend a lot of money on intermediaries
Exactly. in combination with electronic document management will be quite effective
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

Exactly. in combination with electronic document management will be quite effective
It seems that Grain will replace your electronic workflow. I wonder how the signatures of the parties will be implemented
evilcyclope

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

It seems that Grain will replace your electronic workflow. I wonder how the signatures of the parties will be implemented
Perhaps, electronic signatures will not be needed, because you will interact directly with your partner on the blockchain. You don't have to sign anything anymore
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:23:14 PM

Perhaps, electronic signatures will not be needed, because you will interact directly with your partner on the blockchain. You don't have to sign anything anymore
And how then to confirm the person? And how to conclude contracts in duplicate? It seems to me that many are not yet ready for such changes ...
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

And how then to confirm the person? And how to conclude contracts in duplicate? It seems to me that many are not yet ready for such changes ...
Yes, I think most entrepreneurs are already quite ready to implement the blockchain in their activities. After all, thousands of corporations suffer losses each year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: