Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements  (Read 30935 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:26:30 AM

great concepts i think and i like it.
i will keep follow development on tread and social media.

I also like the concept of this project was given a very nice and allocation is also great. the elaboration of the concept is very satisfying, it's easier in understand and in understanding, I believe it will definitely be a lot of investors who are interested in this project and will be increased participation by the participants. permission to monitor this project.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:19:02 AM

Please tell me, have you resolved the question of volatility? As we all know all cryptocurrencies except the Tether is highly volatile. It deters potential customers, as it complicates life.

GrainIO

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:00:23 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 03:12:05 PM by GrainIO

Please tell me, have you resolved the question of volatility? As we all know all cryptocurrencies except the Tether is highly volatile. It deters potential customers, as it complicates life.

Grain may be volatile at times as crypto can be, but there is an insurance protocol that secures a batch of tokens, by design. So if Grain drops 20% the protocol adds the 20% in tokens to the smart contract.

The insurance mechanism is explained in detail on page 12 of the whitepaper: https://grain.io/grain-whitepaper-v101.pdf
GrainIO

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

Watch Grain's interview with the founders at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro0DmPPrA-4&feature=youtu.be

skladnikov

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:00:32 PM

Grain may be volatile at times as crypto can be, but there is an insurance protocol that secures a batch of tokens, by design. So if Grain drops 20% the protocol adds the 20% in tokens to the smart contract.

The insurance mechanism is explained in detail on page 12 of the whitepaper: https://grain.io/grain-whitepaper-v101.pdf
Thanks for the info, I have read 12 pages. however, I couldn't understand how it works. The world is full of people like me who do not always understand the formula. For me it would be clearer if you showed an example. How it works, what's happening? For example we agreed that I'll sweep your street for $ 100, after we signed a contract with you the course of your cryptocurrency has risen to 60%. In principle, should not be bad. Bad perhaps another option, when triggered a global crisis and everyone began to sell their bitcoin and the rate of grain fell by 50%.

GrainIO

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

Thanks for the info, I have read 12 pages. however, I couldn't understand how it works. The world is full of people like me who do not always understand the formula. For me it would be clearer if you showed an example. How it works, what's happening? For example we agreed that I'll sweep your street for $ 100, after we signed a contract with you the course of your cryptocurrency has risen to 60%. In principle, should not be bad. Bad perhaps another option, when triggered a global crisis and everyone began to sell their bitcoin and the rate of grain fell by 50%.

GRAIN has liquidity insurance. This means that if the chosen payment options are Escrow or Currency Option, the volatility factor is removed.  In the Escrow option, if when the time for payment has come and the value of GRAIN has decreased, GRAIN from the insurance wallet would be added to the escrow to bring the total amount needing to be paid.  If the value has increased, then the extra GRAIN in the escrow is removed and added to the insurance wallet to that the amount paid is still the agreed upon amount.  So say you were to be paid 50 grain which at the time was say $1 per grain for a total of $50 but when payment time came and the 50 GRAIN was $0.50 per grain, that would only be $25 so another 50 GRAIN would be subtracted from the insurance wallet and added to the escrow to equal the original $50.  However, if say the value of the GRAIN at the time of payment due was $2 per grain, then 25 GRAIN would be subtracted and added to the insurance wallet making the payment 25 grain still equaling $50.

In the Currency option, the employer buys the grain to pay you with after at the time of payment but locks in the exchange rate when the contract is made.  When the value of GRAIN has increased then the employer buys the GRAIN from the insurance wallet at the lower rate they locked in at.  When the value decreases, the employer just buys the GRAIN at the lower rate with the premium the employer paid to lock the rate in going to the insurance wallet.
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:20:01 AM

GRAIN has liquidity insurance. This means that if the chosen payment options are Escrow or Currency Option, the volatility factor is removed.  In the Escrow option, if when the time for payment has come and the value of GRAIN has decreased, GRAIN from the insurance wallet would be added to the escrow to bring the total amount needing to be paid.  If the value has increased, then the extra GRAIN in the escrow is removed and added to the insurance wallet to that the amount paid is still the agreed upon amount.  So say you were to be paid 50 grain which at the time was say $1 per grain for a total of $50 but when payment time came and the 50 GRAIN was $0.50 per grain, that would only be $25 so another 50 GRAIN would be subtracted from the insurance wallet and added to the escrow to equal the original $50.  However, if say the value of the GRAIN at the time of payment due was $2 per grain, then 25 GRAIN would be subtracted and added to the insurance wallet making the payment 25 grain still equaling $50.

In the Currency option, the employer buys the grain to pay you with after at the time of payment but locks in the exchange rate when the contract is made.  When the value of GRAIN has increased then the employer buys the GRAIN from the insurance wallet at the lower rate they locked in at.  When the value decreases, the employer just buys the GRAIN at the lower rate with the premium the employer paid to lock the rate in going to the insurance wallet.

Thank you very much you helped me to understand this complex issue for me, now I understand why your project is considered one of the most promising. You'll snatch yourself a huge piece of pie ) I still had questions, but I have carefully read the whitepaper don't know how to formulate them. Ty )

GrainIO

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:54:15 PM

Grain.io -Technology Interview - https://youtu.be/ND6ijtegHhE
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

Revolution work contract with blockchain teknology is a new breakthrough in the world of work .. this is very interesting to learn
minchubby

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

hi bounty manager , i wonder if there is no report weekly and no spreadsheet . How will my stakes be counted ?
GrainIO

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

hi bounty manager , i wonder if there is no report weekly and no spreadsheet . How will my stakes be counted ?

Please direct all bounty related questions to the bounty thread.
tipar

Activity: 170
Merit: 5

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

Great project and very nice. Good job

▰ IGT - CRYPTO EXCHANGE ▰
▰▰▰ IN GOOD TRADERS COMPANY ▰▰▰
https://igt-crypto.io/en/
sirojuddin

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

whether you will not include the results of the counting of the stake in spreerseed ... if it will be listed when it will happen

GrainIO

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

whether you will not include the results of the counting of the stake in spreerseed ... if it will be listed when it will happen

Please make all bounty related posts in the bounty thread.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

Seems like a lot of money for a smart contract / work agreement platform. Not much in depth knowledge in the whitepaper either. A lot of projects seem to go for the "average ICO price", just because "everyone else is doing it". Will be interesting to see this play out. I will keep an eye out on the sales.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
SuccessRate

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:40:13 AM

read WhitePaper, you have excellent plans, and I see a perspective in this project.
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

why do you need whitelisting?
so? please, explain me
GrainIO

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

why do you need whitelisting?
so? please, explain me

A better question, why not? Whitelisting offers a greatly increased chance of participation for everyone, especially on popular projects. More information on the sale itself should be coming out later today.
GrainIO

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

The Grain presale participation guidelines
___
As the presale of our GRAIN token is almost off to a start, we’re happy to announce the necessary steps to participate. We’ve been getting a lot of questions from the community on how to participate, so this post should contain all the answers you’re looking for.
___
https://medium.com/@grain_io/the-grain-presale-participation-guidelines-7191a7079dde
GrainIO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:09:48 AM

The Grain presale participation guidelines
As the presale of our GRAIN token is almost off to a start, we’re happy to announce the necessary steps to participate. We’ve been getting a lot of questions from the community on how to participate, so this post should contain all the answers you’re looking for.
https://medium.com/@grain_io/the-grain-presale-participation-guidelines-7191a7079dde
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: