Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements  (Read 30945 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

So, in the second quarter we will be able to see the first beta version of the platform? This will be a demonstration on the video, or can I download your application and see how it works?
How the system works on video you can see above. There is already a video demonstrating the work of the platform.
Yes, I saw it too. Its not clear yet how intuitively simple this program is. Can an average user deal with this?
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

So, in the second quarter we will be able to see the first beta version of the platform? This will be a demonstration on the video, or can I download your application and see how it works?
How the system works on video you can see above. There is already a video demonstrating the work of the platform.
Yes, I saw it too. Its not clear yet how intuitively simple this program is. Can an average user deal with this?
I think they will make it as simple as possible. But you need a legal education for the proper drawing up of certain contracts. It's not so easy.
GrainIO

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

Yes, Q2 2018: First public beta of Grain API set. It means it will be a beta version of the platform available to the public for testing.
evilcyclope

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

Yes, Q2 2018: First public beta of Grain API set. It means it will be a beta version of the platform available to the public for testing.

It's very good. Testing will be free? Only registration?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

The beta version is never paid. But registration in the product is always required, as soon as the beta test is complete, you will be asked to leave feedback and suggestions.
TomHurst

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

The beta version is never paid. But registration in the product is always required, as soon as the beta test is complete, you will be asked to leave feedback and suggestions.
Cool! I will download and test it. I'm going to become an individual entrepreneur soon, it might be useful
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

How the system works on the video you can see above. There is already a video demonstrating the work of the platform.
Yes, I saw it too. It's not clear yet how intuitively simple this program is. Can an average user deal with this?
I think they will make it as simple as possible. But you need a legal education for the proper drawing up of certain contracts. It's not so easy.

Yes, we are expecting huge growth in terms of grain technology, they are very frequently developing and make it easier for the developments and will be very easy to the community.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

How the system works on the video you can see above. There is already a video demonstrating the work of the platform.
Yes, I saw it too. It's not clear yet how intuitively simple this program is. Can an average user deal with this?

Yes, we are expecting huge growth in terms of grain technology, they are very frequently developing and make it easier for the developments and will be very easy to the community.
I wonder if unprepared people will be able to use it? Or do they have to learn for a long time?
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

I wonder if unprepared people will be able to use it? Or do they have to learn for a long time?
I think you can use the instruction manual. So I think you don't have to worry about that.
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

The official site has a time counter, shows that in 11 hours something will start. Is this the time before the public token sale begins?
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:30:56 PM

The official site has a time counter, shows that in 11 hours something will start. Is this the time before the public token sale begins?
I so understand that yes Smiley
Up to a soft cap, more than 1,500 ETH, they should try very hard on the public...
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:06:44 PM

Up to a soft cap, more than 1,500 ETH, they should try very hard on the public...
So pre-sale was very short and it was not particularly expected. I think with the launch of a public sale will come more potential investors.
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:32:10 PM

So pre-sale was very short and it was not particularly expected. I think with the launch of a public sale will come more potential investors.
I also missed it, unfortunately. Perhaps the pre-sale was the biggest bonus, or even some profitable investment program.
sharkman20

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

I also missed it, unfortunately. Perhaps the pre-sale was the biggest bonus, or even some profitable investment program.
You can clarify this in white paper but this does not make sense anymore. So it is better to read more about the current stage of sales.
Lucasolofsson85

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

You can clarify this in white paper but this does not make sense anymore. So it is better to read more about the current stage of sales.
That's for sure. Its a pity that you cant first test the platform, and then invest. I'm very skeptical about projects that call on to change the world for the better, but honestly, I like this one. It looks quite truthful, without fanaticism and fiction.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:22:43 PM

That's for sure. Its a pity that you cant first test the platform, and then invest. I'm very skeptical about projects that call on to change the world for the better, but honestly, I like this one. It looks quite truthful, without fanaticism and fiction.
In theory, you can certainly check. Now the beta version is coming soon. BUT. Why do you need this? Do you invest in a project for the sake of earning? Or do you invest only in the product that you like specifically?
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:06:23 PM

In theory, you can certainly check. Now the beta version is coming soon. BUT. Why do you need this? Do you invest in a project for the sake of earning? Or do you invest only in the product that you like specifically?
No, sales will end sooner than the beta version will be released. But I'm not sure that you need to check the beta personally for investment.
Now a demonstration of the system is available - this is quite enough. I'm not sure that without help you can understand something in the platform.
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

Can we download the beta version, or will it be an online interface?
jess4ever

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

I think that this will be an application. It should work without using the Internet. This is ideal.
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:06:42 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 09:29:57 PM by FrederickFarci

I think that this will be an application. It should work without using the Internet. This is ideal.
And how do you build a platform on a blockchain without the Internet? And why is it needed then?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: