Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Craft4Coins | Free BTC for playing Minecraft! | Free to play, no entry free!  (Read 5919 times)
Boelens (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:50:57 PM

Bump!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 02:28:16 PM

Awesome. I really want to play it but don't have the minecraft to play. How to buy it using bitcoins and the lowest price we can get?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Boelens (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:29:14 PM

Awesome. I really want to play it but don't have the minecraft to play. How to buy it using bitcoins and the lowest price we can get?

I think someone has a topic in the Digital Goods section. I'd be willing to sell an account to you too, at full price in BTC.
fildza

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 02:39:42 PM

I think someone has a topic in the Digital Goods section. I'd be willing to sell an account to you too, at full price in BTC.

How much in bitcoins ? 0.28BTC ?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Boelens (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:40:53 PM

How much in bitcoins ? 0.28BTC ?

0.28BTC is fine, yes.
fildza

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 03:13:05 PM

Wait , you mean use that account ? Not mine right. Hurm. I want buy for my account and only have bitcoin for buy it. Seem the prize only $26.95 but I only have bitcoins  Roll Eyes

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Boelens (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:12:52 PM

Wait , you mean use that account ? Not mine right. Hurm. I want buy for my account and only have bitcoin for buy it. Seem the prize only $26.95 but I only have bitcoins  Roll Eyes

Do you want to buy a Minecraft account (or code, whatever you'd call it), for bitcoin? I don't follow. PM me please.
fallout330

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 05:43:20 AM

Thanks for the info Boelens, I've started playing as well. +1
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 06:04:13 PM

noob question, i need "minecraft" the original game so i can play on your server ?
Boelens (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 06:16:28 PM

noob question, i need "minecraft" the original game so i can play on your server ?

Yes.

I would be playing, but nowadays I only play FTB and am therefore still on 1.4.7. Have you considered making it FTB?

What would FTB be? =P.
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 11:58:19 AM

at least I open this now what next can you guide me I try some but nothing happening  Sad

fildza

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 12:43:27 PM

Boelens , can you update the minecraft? I cant play since now used version 1.6.4

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Boelens (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:19:48 PM

Boelens , can you update the minecraft? I cant play since now used version 1.6.4

I don't intend to update it to 1.6.4, it's very easy to switch nowadays, just open up the launcher, edit profile, select version > 1.6.2
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 11:10:49 PM

Now can play again

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
audrey

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:05:57 PM

do I need to pay 0.01BTC to play?
Boelens (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:36:29 PM

Craft4Coins | Free BTC for playing Minecraft! | Free to play, no entry free!

Nope.
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 05:21:39 PM

You only need minecraft premium account to play the multiplayer on server craft4coins

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 05:24:52 PM

Nope it pays you, but not 0.01 BTC. Much smaller  Cheesy

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

sofakingdom

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:48:29 AM

I may have to download minecraft just to play this.

Boelens (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 04:37:41 PM

Halloween event!

Trick-or-treat
Kill monsters and they might just drop a trick-or-treat bag, you can get a great treat, but beware of a trick...

Ghastly halloween battle!
Drop by at 8PM GMT+1 For a chance of a great fight, some satoshi's, and a lot of brutal slaughter!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: