Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Craft4Coins | Free BTC for playing Minecraft! | Free to play, no entry free!  (Read 5931 times)
Boelens (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:50:57 PM

Bump!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 02:28:16 PM

Awesome. I really want to play it but don't have the minecraft to play. How to buy it using bitcoins and the lowest price we can get?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Boelens (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:29:14 PM

Awesome. I really want to play it but don't have the minecraft to play. How to buy it using bitcoins and the lowest price we can get?

I think someone has a topic in the Digital Goods section. I'd be willing to sell an account to you too, at full price in BTC.
fildza

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 02:39:42 PM

I think someone has a topic in the Digital Goods section. I'd be willing to sell an account to you too, at full price in BTC.

How much in bitcoins ? 0.28BTC ?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Boelens (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:40:53 PM

How much in bitcoins ? 0.28BTC ?

0.28BTC is fine, yes.
fildza

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 03:13:05 PM

Wait , you mean use that account ? Not mine right. Hurm. I want buy for my account and only have bitcoin for buy it. Seem the prize only $26.95 but I only have bitcoins  Roll Eyes

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Boelens (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:12:52 PM

Wait , you mean use that account ? Not mine right. Hurm. I want buy for my account and only have bitcoin for buy it. Seem the prize only $26.95 but I only have bitcoins  Roll Eyes

Do you want to buy a Minecraft account (or code, whatever you'd call it), for bitcoin? I don't follow. PM me please.
fallout330

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 05:43:20 AM

Thanks for the info Boelens, I've started playing as well. +1
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 06:04:13 PM

noob question, i need "minecraft" the original game so i can play on your server ?
Boelens (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 06:16:28 PM

noob question, i need "minecraft" the original game so i can play on your server ?

Yes.

I would be playing, but nowadays I only play FTB and am therefore still on 1.4.7. Have you considered making it FTB?

What would FTB be? =P.
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 11:58:19 AM

at least I open this now what next can you guide me I try some but nothing happening  Sad

fildza

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 12:43:27 PM

Boelens , can you update the minecraft? I cant play since now used version 1.6.4

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Boelens (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:19:48 PM

Boelens , can you update the minecraft? I cant play since now used version 1.6.4

I don't intend to update it to 1.6.4, it's very easy to switch nowadays, just open up the launcher, edit profile, select version > 1.6.2
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 11:10:49 PM

Now can play again

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
audrey

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:05:57 PM

do I need to pay 0.01BTC to play?
Boelens (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:36:29 PM

Craft4Coins | Free BTC for playing Minecraft! | Free to play, no entry free!

Nope.
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 05:21:39 PM

You only need minecraft premium account to play the multiplayer on server craft4coins

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 05:24:52 PM

Nope it pays you, but not 0.01 BTC. Much smaller  Cheesy

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

sofakingdom

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:48:29 AM

I may have to download minecraft just to play this.

Boelens (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 04:37:41 PM

Halloween event!

Trick-or-treat
Kill monsters and they might just drop a trick-or-treat bag, you can get a great treat, but beware of a trick...

Ghastly halloween battle!
Drop by at 8PM GMT+1 For a chance of a great fight, some satoshi's, and a lot of brutal slaughter!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: