Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:27:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do in this Dip  (Read 1386 times)
Godbas

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:40:38 PM

Well if i say that trading bitcoin and forex has same movement. I can see where the price might go if the rule of gap in forex we applied in btc trading. Range price 7k ~ 8k is a good spot to reload for long btc.
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

This dip is soo dangerous all my coins are red but the best option is hold hold hold
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

In trading there simple module is Buy low and sell high. If the market keeps falling then HODL with a strong hand. I swear if you have failed to understand that concept you should not be trading at all, just HODL my friend.
there is no other thing about when experiencing some dip cause what was the best thing to do is just holding and be patient also being calm is some the other way that you may have to do for, this is not easy cause what we are able to have for is controlling our emotion on this.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

The best thing to do in this dip, be patient. Just wait for the market to recover. The market has been an upward trend for the last several months. At present, the market is in correction mood, it would bounce back again after a while, so just hold whatever coins you have.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:36:49 AM

At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.
with recent dips going on. some are below, as its now a buyers market
should i still eventually invest in more BTC? ETH and LTC

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks

The buying signal I perfectly use is I wait for the reversal of downtrend. I also use the support and resistance it's good indicator if you are ready to invest again. I usually hold only 2-3 altcoins on my portfolio, this is to make sure that I monitor each coins on my port. If you already have profit on your coins maybe you can consider it to employ the cost averaging strategy this is to maximize the opportunity of dip.
If you are mediocre and want to invest into bitcoin then this time is perfect for bitcoin investment because prices are stay at the lower level and people are buying it like it is in sale but soon this time will be over and bitcoin will start giving people neutrally and I think this time and price will never come again because people who are buying at this time will hold coin for the long terms and they will not sell in coming weeks.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:39:03 AM

At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks

There are more cheap and good coins to buy. You just have to do your research and find that kind of coin that you will believe in. Probably I will try to invest in EOS since they have wonderful tech inside.
It is really hard to find cheap coins in the world of crypto market especially in the flood of altcoins. Altcoins have made it tough for real and sincere investors because they often bump into wrong coins. I am sure that bitcoin is the best coin so far and this is why bitcoin has the maximum support among crypto market. People are really crazy for bitcoin and they are interested in collecting it these days for better financial future.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

thoughts?
thanks

There are more cheap and good coins to buy. You just have to do your research and find that kind of coin that you will believe in. Probably I will try to invest in EOS since they have wonderful tech inside.
It is really hard to find cheap coins in the world of crypto market especially in the flood of altcoins. Altcoins have made it tough for real and sincere investors because they often bump into wrong coins. I am sure that bitcoin is the best coin so far and this is why bitcoin has the maximum support among crypto market. People are really crazy for bitcoin and they are interested in collecting it these days for better financial future.
Your right sir yes it is really hard to collect of which cheap altcoins that having a potential when you invested on it, there are so many altcoins now emerging in coinsmarketcap but to choose which is the good is not easy. For me in this moment now that all coins are dump it is the time to buy some of them like those high valued coins. Bitcoin and top 5 altcoins high valued coins are my priority to invest rather than cheap coins. So, grab this opportunity now and buy what you want, good profit will follow for sure.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

The best thing to do in this dip, be patient. Just wait for the market to recover. The market has been an upward trend for the last several months. At present, the market is in correction mood, it would bounce back again after a while, so just hold whatever coins you have.

Well aside from being patient why don't you buy if you have some savings, some good coins will do like being undervalued but high in market cap. Just try to look at coinmarketcap and you'll see some below $1 but have a good circulation and to name a few is cardano, stellar and iota.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

The best thing  that you can do in this dip is to grab this a blessing opportunity to buy an affordable or lower price of investment or coin to be one of the investors that gain profits or income in this business.
otto2012

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

To sell it was necessary in the winter when all these coins were at the peak of the price, now it is better just to keep and wait for the growth of bitcoin.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:33:27 AM

This is a stupid question. If you know that this price is at the dip level. Just hold or if you have many just increase the amount of your coins.

But are u sure? This is the dip level of cryptos? The answer of these 2 questions is important.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:42:10 AM

Its very simple, take advantage of the dips because it will give you large profit when the bull run comes. Dips are temporary only we know that already and dips are the best time to buy some coins. Sometimes, we need to spare some BTC because we don't know when the market correction comes. If you are holding coins and they dipped suddenly, its better to hold it rather than panicking and selling your coins. You will regret in the end once you do it for sure.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

Its very simple, take advantage of the dips because it will give you large profit when the bull run comes. Dips are temporary only we know that already and dips are the best time to buy some coins. Sometimes, we need to spare some BTC because we don't know when the market correction comes. If you are holding coins and they dipped suddenly, its better to hold it rather than panicking and selling your coins. You will regret in the end once you do it for sure.
Yes I strongly agree on this statement. I believe that dip is a big advantage to do buying, and we are going to buy this huge dip we can maybe gain a huge amount of profit. Bitcoin is really amazing bit if we don't use good strategy we can also lost on it. So then i suggest to buy more this crazy dip status and become more profitable in the near future.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

when the bitcoin price has dropped to the base price I certainly will use the situation to buy as much bitcoin as I can because bitcoins are getting harder to get. such moments are so rare so take advantage of the movement of cheap prices to be able to get a lot of profits.a
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

Just hodl, that’s all we can do in moment like this (dip). Just don’t surrender and keep going because there is always a rebound of every movement, after the dip there is no way to go instead, going up right? So if the price go down it means best time to buy more as much as you can if you have extra funds😊
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

This is the best time to trade and buy more bitcoins or even ethereum

And not only these main cryptocurrencies. Some of the altcoins (I daresay, most of them) fell in price. Thus, the dip is always the best period to invest in the cryptocurrency and buy it for less.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

I do not advise to sell currency at the bottom. Wait, the currency will grow over time. I keep 50% of my portfolio in BTC.

no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:07:56 AM

The thread might be old but I know this is timely... upon dips, I recommend that you keep on buying, then hodl it, be patient - because sooner or later the coins would be pumped by the money makers.
BTCW
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 235

Click "+Merit" top-right corner

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:36:44 AM

The thread might be old but I know this is timely... upon dips, I recommend that you keep on buying, then hodl it, be patient - because sooner or later the coins would be pumped by the money makers.

Could not agree more. Then again, the exchange rate for any currency would be boring if all participants acted rationally.

SendBTC.me <<< amazing imitative
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

Like some mentioned before me, now is the best time to buy. But that’s just my opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice Wink

Agree on this. Every dip is very a good opportunity to buy those dips. There are many altcoins there that is really good to buy in every dip, and once it will pump, you have very big return or profits. Also, don't look in dip, try also to read the candles or study chart analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: