Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Novedades BFL: The Monarch PCI Card 600 GH/s  (Read 4654 times)
antroxu

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 11:21:02 PM

ASICS @ 1nm for sale , 1TH / chip , $1,5 / chip
Fools please send BTC or $ or Euro to : jasndfkjadskjfanlsdkfjakshdf'

Casi me lo creo, a no ser por el detalle de 1nm ya que el límite físico está en los 10nm  Grin Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tbcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 10:39:50 PM

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/4414-monarch-information.html
Late November/Early to Mid December
Initial group orders start to ship to the very first orders placed. Keep in mind, these orders will be from the chips that were acquired through the bullet run, so there will be a limited number of chips/boards available.

Late December/Early January
Chips from the fab, going through the standard process, start to arrive at the slice/bump/packaging facility. See step 2, but you can skip step 3 at this point.

Late January/Early February
We begin shipping much larger quantities of orders on a first come first served basis.

https://m.facebook.com/ButterflyLabs/posts/622244797807330
Pre-orders for the next generation Bitcoin miners. Not scheduled to ship until long after current 65nm generation is shipped in full. http://www.butterflylabs.com/monarch/

Sorry for my bad english Wink
Bitcoin card for deposit and payment + Little POS
Donations:1N65efiNUhH6sEQg7Z6oUC76kJS9Yhevyf
unois (OP)

Activity: 858
Merit: 500

Taylor - Smart Crypto Trading Assistant

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:04:42 PM

El amigo Josh de BFL se cubre las espaldas Grin deben haber llegado a sus oidos los ecos del fiasco del exgrupo de compra de la Monarch en el foro foráneo ...

... una vez más, si usted no se siente cómodo con nuestra forma de hacer las cosas, por favor, no haga una preorden con nosotros. Espere hasta que el producto esté disponible para su entrega inmediata...

Saludos

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
sammir

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 03:18:28 PM

la verdad con este panorama mejor me dedico a los litecoins que todavia no hay asics que dispiren mucho la dificultad, por lo pronto tengo unas acciones en un minero knc veamos si el mes que viene lo entregan, segun lei en su web todo va segun lo estipulado, espero que no sean BFL2.

1HwERQLFH4wxHiikQkbP899YEhhB7tFHN
maikelblogo
Legendary

Activity: 1158
Merit: 1009

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 05:19:38 PM

Serìa una buena idea instalar 2 de esos monarchs en mi PC.

Ahora bien, si es así como ustedes dicen. BFL sería una version de sheetmusicplus.com en cuanto a entrega de pedidos. Yo hice un pedido por ese sitio (SheetMusicPlus) y son muy malos en cuanto a entrega de Paquetes (el pedido nunca me llego Angry Angry, pero igual me devolvieron el dinero), ahi entendi es mejor hacerlo por Amazon que por esa página scamera.

Volviendo al punto BFL si que sabe jugar sucio a sus clientes... Angry Angry Angry
AsTuRkInG

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 09:01:45 PM

Personalmente, si hubiera los mínimos indicios de que BFL pudira cubrir la demanda  en el tiempo que dicen todo sería valorable pero viendo el historial que tienen ... lamentable.

Yo habia pensado tambien, a modo de inversión 2 de estas ya que la proporcion €/Ghs/W es muy buena pero ... amigos, dicen que octubre, pero no dicen de que año
tbcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 01:54:27 PM

Cada vez tiene peor pinta, siempre ha habido gente echando pestes y amenazando con demandas contra BFL, pero ultimante parece que va mas en serio y lo mas probable es que ya haya unas cuantas en proceso, quien sabe si algún Monarch vera la luz del dia.

Mientras tanto, que bien quedarían esas Monarch en una de estas  Tongue

sammir

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:27:27 AM

antes de seguir hablando de bfl tendrian que leer esto, http://bflfraud.com/

1HwERQLFH4wxHiikQkbP899YEhhB7tFHN
tbcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 12:16:10 PM

Actualización, que ya nos estábamos olvidando de BFL  Cheesy

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/monarch-discussion/5441-status-update-please-3.html#post63776
The current expected date for our chips out of the foundry is early December. Obviously nothing will be shipping in November. Projected target is end of December but that is, as usual, subject to change. When I have more info I will share it.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/4414-monarch-information.html#post63779
Just to update everyone on where we stand with the Monarch at the moment.

Current chip production has an expected delivery date in early/first half of December. We expect to have chips at that time and hope to have our first units shipped out the door by the end of December. We did not reach our goal of November delivery. Unlike our first generation ASIC devices, we already have the vendors in place and ready to go, along with the substrate design and manufacturing slotted in and geared up. Right now, we are not anticipating any issues but unexpected things do pop up. If they do, I will let people know as soon as I have definitive information regarding that, otherwise we are on target for a December release. If anything changes, I will let everyone know, via this thread, as soon as I have the information.

Let me reiterate that if you are uncomfortable with pre-ordering for cutting edge, custom designed technology and all the risks that it implies, please do not place a pre-order and wait until the products are shipping and available. If you do choose to pre-order, please understand that unforseen problems and delays can and do happen and we will do our best to alert everyone to them when we encounter them and have had time to assess what the impact will be on the timeline.

Our production capacity is geared up and ready to go. With the extreme simplicity of the Monarch compared to our 65nm product line, we do not anticipate any difficulties in getting units built and out the door in a rapid fashion. Compared to our current generation, assuming no parts shortages, we should be able to product more than 1000 Monarchs per day. For reference, the Monarch should use ~12 screws and two discrete parts (board and HSF), compared to even our most simple device, the Jalapeno, which has over 20 discrete parts, assembly is trivial and should pose no issues.

Prototipos

tbcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 06:00:41 PM

Ha llovido mucho ya...

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_josh/386-monarch-update-30-april-2014.html

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: