Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:51:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here you see that Bitcoin drop every year mid january  (Read 434 times)
jdbtracker

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:04:35 AM

Everyone needs to do a "Put Option" immediately, guess how low it will go before it stages back up; we got a drop from the holiday season. Let's guess when it will go up too Smiley
looking at the charts it looks like there is very little pressure to keep the price up.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
TWO313

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:06:41 AM

I don't know why BTC has fallen so much. I wonder if it will continue to fall. It's so intimidating.
Prem.Soorajpaul

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:11:38 AM

This is temporary face for bitcoin going down as lots of rumors are in market. Give some time to it, it will be recovery and you all will get a good return in coming days.

katarina_jw

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:12:50 AM

Any reason for this? I think it's just coincidence.
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:15:30 AM

ITs just a fud market will recover soon big time.
neoflux01

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:20:46 AM

This is normal in crypto world and the sellers should know by now that it has a very high volatility and they will only lose more if they sell. The big whales and institutions are playing this we should've not fall with their traps and if we all hold instead no one will lose just them. A simple regulation they are making it a big deal to earn lots such greediness if not for them our market might be in a trillon dollars market capitalization now. Crypto is in his prime time now but these greedy people are giving crypto a negative impact to the masses that's one of the reason why its halting the value movement of cryptoworld. I hope many people will learn from these kinds of events.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:36:36 AM

Thank you for this.
Clearly people have new year resolutions, don't have money and get scared year after year.
The early days of January are probably the days of Bitcoin's fall, and that is worrying for new and uneducated investors, if this happens in the rest of the months there may be people Believe in Bitcoin and give it up

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:38:42 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 04:14:04 AM by DroidR17A

Thanks for the graphs. This really is a whole lot of panic and fear mongering over nothing.

Keep Calm & HODL.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:48:41 AM

thats is really interesting. sad that i not know it before. it seems im still a newbie in the bitcoin world. with all this new information i know i have to wait before i buy my bitcoins. thank you for your advice.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:20:32 AM

thats is really interesting. sad that i not know it before. it seems im still a newbie in the bitcoin world. with all this new information i know i have to wait before i buy my bitcoins. thank you for your advice.

Actually now is probably the best time to buy, as these will most likely be the lowest prices you'll see all year.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:23:41 AM

Thats why we all need to HODL and not to panic. Also if we take a look on complete graph we can see that this already happened a couple of time. Now it is great opportunity for those who want to invest additionally Smiley

I feel this moment so im doing this also.

btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:29:30 AM

Apparently, It happens every year in the mid january

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

Actually now is probably the best time to buy, as these will most likely be the lowest prices you'll see all year.

thank you for your advice, but my fear to buy bitcoin and lose money was to big. now i think i was dumb again not to buy. maybe in the next price drop i have no fear to buy.
evgeshti

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:38:52 PM

It's really interesting to see this. This is my first January in crypto and I'd heard it was traditionally a bad month for bitcoin and crypto as a whole, mostly I just figured it was some strange coincidence but each year it happens it's becoming less of a coincidence. The question then is why is it that January is such a bad month? As of yet I've been unable to answer this one.

This is my first January in the crypt world, too))) If it were not for friends, and not for information about the fact that for a long time traditionally the portfolio is blushing in January, I do not know how I would have survived this month))
And why it happens exactly in this period of the year, I think because of the holidays and the big conclusions of money on hand.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
flippener

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

Keep calm and HODL!

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: