Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:11:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins to get in now everything is low?  (Read 560 times)
fneli21 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

Hey hodlers Tongue Which one do u think is good to buy now that everything is in red!!
I was thinking about DENT,XLM,ADA.What do you think?
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:38:54 PM

Hey hodlers Tongue Which one do u think is good to buy now that everything is in red!!

I think now is the time to invest in Cardano, NEO and Ethereum. But most important is Bitcoin. Now is the time to buy Bitcoin.
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

Elixir, and FLIXXO, they are a half of what they were worth just a week ago, they can easily recover if this shitty downtrend is over, so you can double your money easily just by investing in there.
flixxo at $0,25, and elixir at $0,80 at the moment.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:53:38 PM

waves

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:04:54 PM

Yes it's red market today and can considered as one of the good chances to grab coins while on sale.

Now with your preferred list, since the market is red, why not consider to diversify your capital on that three. Or if you are long trading that coins already you can make a speculation on which coins are bound to pumped soon.

Try it and see what will happened.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:07:34 PM

Dent is a token totally disconected with use case. There are a group of tokens that can be used in-app and the rest are circulating only on exchanges, becoming a betting vehicle on how Dent will perform. Eventually in the long term, a token with zero use case will lose it value.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

Anything you buy will probably will raise in a few days. But if i were you i would focus on projects like edgeless and etc that are going to recover fast. A fork is close for etc. And a new version will be launched for edgeless.
chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:10:31 PM

Get Deeponion now while it is low again. Only going to go up from here. Plus you can get in to the free air drops still which is a nice payday each week. Thats my best pick for buying in this dip.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
XelleratioN

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

I think I will be buying some extra TRX and RDD today....great day to invest some extra money Smiley
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:11:44 PM

I would now invest in TRX, XLM and XRP. These coins have a lot of potential and I hope that they will continue to rise in the coming months.
Unfortunately, the year did not start well for crypto currency. Almost all prices have fallen sharply.

coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:13:00 PM

I don't have anything to base this on, but I'm feeling like dogecoin may soon make a run. The new Chinese year is going to be the year of the dog, so I think people in Asia are picking up this coin as a novelty, which is leading to a price increase. The new year is supposed to start middle of February, so I feel like the price may increase until then.

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

I would say go for bitcoin if you have some large amount to invest otherwise Ethereum, NEO, HVN, ARK is good altcoins to invest at this moment but before investing do some research. Good luck
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:15:03 PM

I think now is the time to invest in Cardano, NEO and Ethereum. But most important is Bitcoin. Now is the time to buy Bitcoin.

Other than some lesser known alts bitcoin is in my expectation going to be the coin that has the sharpest and quickest recovery. Eth while struggling now is still hugely up compared to say 1 month ago. Bitcoin on the other hand is down nearly 50%, that means if it can recover there's near 100% profits to be made for anyone investing right now.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

I trusted on Cardano, RDD, same with ADA and Ptoy. Neo now are started to bounce back, if you buy it now it only earned a small profit than of having those in huge dump. We should not waste this opportunity,if you have that huge capital it is better to invest right now. Probably your money will multiply for many times once it goes into green color.
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

I think that any currency from the top twenty will success. But still I will not invest money until I hear about good news from China. The authorities conduct ambiguous policies. And if for the Chinese everything ends badly, then the market will need time to recuperate.

cryptostocksin

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

BTC, ETH, XRP, ADA, XLM, MIOTA, DASH, XMR, BNB

@cryptostocksin
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu3BEjKrtJMXKq9uKgUo4MQ
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:30:31 PM

waves

I also agree with your recommendation.  I think Waves will be at least 100k satoshis very shortly.  The Waves Team are doing great things this year and when the marketing campaign kicks in, Waves will surely fly.  Smart Contracts will also be implemented on the Waves platform.  That's a game changer alone. 
Decade_Later

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Changing the world, one project at a time

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:31:45 PM

waves

Have they worked out the scammers? I won't put my money into this till they put a stop or put pressure on FB to stop the clones

If it's an asset, it can be tokenized. www.assetbase.io
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

For me aside from BTC, I'll choose Waves, ETH (though the price is still high imo), and Unify. Still, you need to research about all the suggestions first before taking it into consideration.

waves

Have they worked out the scammers? I won't put my money into this till they put a stop or put pressure on FB to stop the clones
The user has a big part/responsibility in securing his coins. On the other hand, the team is working hard to resolve the issue. Check this out : Waves partners with Group-IB to resolve phishing issues.  
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

yeah that's right everything gone down now, I think waves is the best choice,  also you can buy bitcoin cause bitcoin dump enough now time for pump so it is the best option for you.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: