Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:37:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Fall!!  (Read 607 times)
Sophia Portera (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/news/a-major-correction-hits-crypto-markets-majority-of-digital-currencies-on-a-free-fall Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

Stay cool and hold. The prices will hopefully rise again. China and Korea are currently regulating the market.
That just causes the price decline.

randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

If they're free falling then it's not really a correction. A correction would imply they're correcting to a reasonable level where the price is more accurately reflected by the support in the market. (This is what I believe is happening). Free fall would imply something more synonymous to a bursting of a bubble where they are falling without there being any real support in the market and no clearly identifiable bottom.

SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

I think this happens every now and then. It's fair to feel scared or worry about your investment, but if you believe in what you bought, you should be fine  Grin
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

I'm a bit at a loss from this red market. But I think that this is not the end and the fall will continue.
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

Guys, do not be afraid, just use this incredible opportunity to keep buying some more cheap altcoins, this is nothing yet, maybe it will fall a little bit more, but just use this opportunity to buy as much as you can, it is very easy to make money with this bear market.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

I lost 2/3 of my portfolio value in 2 or 3 days. Not a big problem because i'm not think in selling this period, i'm just going to hold and buy more when i can.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

Stay cool and hold. The prices will hopefully rise again. China and Korea are currently regulating the market.
That just causes the price decline.

As I have read it not even the chinese are sure if that news (at least the chinese part of it) is true.
mwinter

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

Not the first time, not the last time. These corrections simply happen from time to time when some people decide it's time to cash in. For long-term investors this should not be too much of a concern.
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:41:03 PM

I think you should not be afraid. Hold on and do not drain your deposits. Just someone now is well bought! Smiley

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

Bad governments of the world will try by all possible means to bring down the cryptocurrency world but they all will fail. I think the crypto world has come to stay even though there will be ups and downs sometimes.

HOMT