Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: War on cryptocurrency!  (Read 4186 times)
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

Maybe it's because of the random investment scams that involved bitcoins. So many investors have complained that the government has taken action. I hope that we enjoy investment especially dubious questionable because we all know that everyone will be scams too late.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:21:51 AM

Clearly, for the government, it is much better, if people put their money to national, controlled online betting, and poker sites. Than, they can take taxes, and steal the money in the same time. At least in my country Cheesy

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:55:21 AM

Maybe it's because of the random investment scams that involved bitcoins. So many investors have complained that the government has taken action. I hope that we enjoy investment especially dubious questionable because we all know that everyone will be scams too late.
A lot of scams are really popping using bitcoin but it can't be blame to the scammers because it is the fault of the people who are still believing to making money fast which is not a too good to be true scheme and they should stop investing and believing so the scammers will not try anymore to do some illegal things in the industry of cryptocurrency. The lesser the ignorant, the lesser amount of bad people.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

Many governments are just trying to keep people under control and Bitcoin would allow them to get some kind of freedom at least financially from the government affection.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:19:52 PM

Many governments are just trying to keep people under control and Bitcoin would allow them to get some kind of freedom at least financially from the government affection.

It's not going to last though. Crypto for me will revilutionize the way we do things in the future. Some governments and majority of bankers would oppose to it of course but I think it's inevitable. People will accept bitcoin as society progresses

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:10:21 PM

many countries do not legalize bitcoin because they think bitcoin is a threat to the country, because bitcoin can not be controlled by the government of a country, I think that's the main reason so many countries are resisting bitcoin

weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

Thats not actually true. Actually yes, governments are banning exchanges, ICO, and that is highly affecting the price of bitcoins but i am sure that bitcoins will pump up again with all other altcoins and also the war is perhaps temporary and will soon end up with good result. We know that government is one of the powerful position in out country and they want to control any establishment or they want to handle it
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

This is because they have predicted what will happen in the future to their country with this technology. No other is economic change and can lead to lack of state income from daily transactions. In addition, there are also some countries who consider bitcoin as a threat that can help the process of financial crimes that can also harm the state.The meaning of seigniorage is the difference between the cost of printing money and its nominal value
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

The government won't accept why they can't control or gain from. The government as a whole is made up of human beings who makes decisions for their people and if the government of that country says no then it's no. I thinks its like a friendly competitions or just a mere fact that they want to gain profit of their own. Each country just want to have their own identities as a country and with tye cryptos blooming industry they are riding the wave of its popularity
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

The government is declaring war on the electronic currency because, compared to banks, electronic money does not help the government, the government can not control people's finances, can not tax personal income
Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

I would not say that somebody are in a war with the crypto industry. As far as I know there are some countries who are not accept new crypto technologies while but it does not mean that they fight with crypto technologies.
My opinion that it is useless to prohibit crypto technologies because it is new technologies and it is like to prohibit internet. It is an absurd and I think that the situation will be normalized soon.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

It's not necessarily a war, if you put it that way it almost sounds so illegal that it's on par with drugs and other criminal stuff.
I think crypto isn't fully accepted or just plainly misunderstood, aside from it's association with criminal activity transactions
Bitcoins is being exploited for numerous reasons. It's an ongoing deliberation and it's controversial.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

The government is declaring war on the electronic currency because, compared to banks, electronic money does not help the government, the government can not control people's finances, can not tax personal income

Yes you are right, war on cryptocurrency is just he same as war on drugs because government was not be able to kill drugs due to a lot of people who are using it and cryptocurrency should not be banned because people are using it on a good way in which they can sustain their daily needs because of the wealthy they earn from working on icos or trading in the market.

margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

In many countries, I do not see this war happening, actualy, it is exactly the opposite, they don't know, and understand, what is crypo, and so have no idea as well what to to do about it.

Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:01:19 AM

I wouldn't say there's a war on cryptocurrency. It is freely tradable in most countries and had been even adopted by some. With the recent declaration that, ETH and BTC are not securities, the gov't further pulled back.

Crypto currency at this time can not be controlled, or levied and with the anonymity, it's users are untraceable.
It has great potential for the future and how blockchain can be further utilized. I think gov't should think of how to harness the potential in cryptocurrency. With it's growing popularity, if it can survive the coming years and stabilizeit might become an effective alternative.
elysion

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

I think that this is an exaggerated explanation made by governments. Because, they have no control on any cryptos and can not tax them. That is why, they make aggressive statements about them.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
That’s because they don’t see any good use for it, since there is no profit coming into the government’s pocket through Bitcoin and they also don’t know what is going on in the Blockchain. If there is a way that we can change everything and maybe let the government take over and regulate Blockchain and get tax payment from it, then they might stop fighting against Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

But doing such will spoil everything that we have all worked for, cause the main reason for making cryptocurrency is to give people freedom from government in handling their money.
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

My country except bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, so I don't give a damn on that but to be honest I think it is not so clear that it appears to be, they are still trying to regulate it some way.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

It is caused about decentralized idea. The goverments cant control emission of cryptocurrency and ignore the main advantages of if it like transparency and fast transactions. But many big companies are looking to blockchain sector and invest in attractive ICO projects. I prefer to invest my money in Kelvin Blockchain. Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms. If you want to understand this issue, then this is a good example of a far-reaching idea.

I think 2018 is the year of privacy and the public has shifted in that direction. I do not like recommending coins but Monero is standard and it's time to buy because the price goes down too. Dash, ZCash, Verge are also private but do your research because Dash is not really decentralized.
I think the bitcoin power is over now because the technology is outdated and does not provide privacy to protect you. Also, you can not rely on public exchanges because they can be arranged. I suggest you do some research. Look into decentralized exchanges (such as bisq) and look for some crypto currencies that provide true privacy.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

I think that this is an exaggerated explanation made by governments. Because, they have no control on any cryptos and can not tax them. That is why, they make aggressive statements about them.
This is not war against crypto from government it is I think government wants to collect taxes from the users. Lack of education and knowledge  about crypto. If government understands a little bit maybe they well lessen the burden of the users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: