Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:26:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: War on cryptocurrency!  (Read 4192 times)
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
I think its because cryptocurrency are decreasing these country`s economy. Because instead of investing on some businesses which pays tax and give employment to people, many people now are investing their money on cryptocurrency, and as we kinow cryptocurrency are decentralized and does not even pay tax.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

What happens to the current conditions is the bouts of negative campaigns about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, haters pay a variety of media to limit the movement of ICO and crypto so as to keep the market down, but I'm optimistic that someday they will be silent.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?

Becuase some country they dont accept bitcoin. Becuase the Government does not understand Bitcoin which can also be used by someone who wants to earn income, and they are trying their best to regulate or ban bitcoin to avoid future conflict when it comes to their interest. 
green_fish

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

The emergence of cryptocurrency is equivalent to leaving the role of national credit aside. This challenges an important part of the concept of the state.
For a country's rule, it will be a great hidden danger.
FalconB

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:12:01 PM

The problem is that the main chip of crypto-currency is anonymity. Because of anonymity, people are afraid to launder money and commit other illegal actions. I think this is one of the main reasons
Samaaliu

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

Governments declaring war on Cryptocurrency? I don't think this statement is true in its entirety. I quite agree that some governments have reservations about officially adopting cryptocurrency as a local means of exchange, it does not necessarily mean an outright war.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:21:27 PM

It's hard to separate cryptocurrency from blockchain. Not that blockchain can't do without the other, but the essence of distributed computing goes beyond the networks compensations. The tech has unravelling effect on how conventional computing should be handled or improved upon. Consensus algorithms on the other hand are new ways to achieving trustless mechanisms and this has also impacted global economics as a whole. Hence, the concerns borders around the fact that the technology almost eluded the government and while they paid little to no attention to it, it has grown wild.
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

Why is that?

You exaggerate. No one is at war with bitcoin, and not even fighting, such as the police struggle with drug smuggling.
JPS2K5

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:51:57 PM

Why is that?

Is there any war? Seriously? Because in our country, seems our Government has no sides yet whether to consider cryptocurrency yet as legal or illegal one, but One agency managing Banks, has given statement that investing in cryptocurrency is very risky, so when investing, one must study and learn before putting your money at risk. Because once you already know the technicalities in it, you can manage the risk properly.

ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:27:59 AM

Why is that?

From what i understand, its a war about currency exchange value and they want make a bigger export value. Like china currency, china always peg their currency againts dollar lower and hoping their goods price will more cheaper and increasing their export
Cryptocurrency is a modern market which has a lot of coins but some best are most rated and recommended coins in which people are investing the most. People are investing in the Bitcoin for long term and also Ethereum is favorable for long term because its value is also better and 2nd after the Bitcoin. Other short term investments are also there but people are demanding for both in short term and long term, currently it is not a well demand but it will increase soon.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:40:08 AM

There is no such thing as WAR on crypto. Unless you live in a place where people are high on weed. No i am just teasing you.

Anyway, government wants to tax you, and take a portion of your profit, that is that simple. No need for war, unless they are able to come up with an agenda stating that crypto is bad for the health (same as what they did against marijuana).
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

My opinion is that in this way they themselves make the crypto currency popular. Because competent leaders simply would not mention this and there would not be such an excitement. And they make good advertising for crypto-currencies.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

Actually this is a matter of business competition. Some people try to develop a negative issue about crypto, to speculative financial products, and no legalitation are all on the wrong list. They only see from the negative side and not the ease & benefits
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

This is because of the wrong view of the government in the crypto currency. Maybe because of this misuse especially in bitcoins. Bitcoins are used with investment scams. It is used as a means of payment of course quick and no fee. So eventually it becomes a scam and new investors will lose investment that will change their view of bitcoin.
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

Many countries have in war with crypto because they do not allow other currencies to trade in the countries and people will not give interest in their own currency and due to the virtual nature people would love to use and trade these currencies so i think there are some bitcoin friendly countries  doing well for bitcoin and other crypto.
Yes there are some bitcoin friendly countries, and I hope that they're experience would be came an example for different countries, on how that cryptocurrencies can be positive.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

Many countries have in war with crypto because they do not allow other currencies to trade in the countries and people will not give interest in their own currency and due to the virtual nature people would love to use and trade these currencies so i think there are some bitcoin friendly countries  doing well for bitcoin and other crypto.
Yes there are some bitcoin friendly countries, and I hope that they're experience would be came an example for different countries, on how that cryptocurrencies can be positive.

People will experience how to use bitcoin if it's legal in their country, well not all can experience it because we all need is to know crypto currency first before we enter on it.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:43:26 PM

Why is that?
Only those countries are doing war against the cryptocurrency who have no ideas , no rules , no ability to control over the cryptocurrency . And they are not able to make new rules over it , so they are going against the bitcoin and another cryptourrency .
But in actual matter is totally different , here everything is possible , there are many countries who have made better rules and regulations system and also they are getting lots of tax from the bitcoiners .
So here I think need to change the mentilty over the use of cryptourrency and have to made a better team management to analyse and make better rules , because ban of cryptourrency is not a solution of the problem .
 Hope such types of wars will end and we will be able see cryptourrency as a better thing and universal payment system in this world.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

Why is that?
I don't think the governments is declaring war against cryptocurrencies what they are doing is protecting peoples money and they want to make sure that this new innovation will actually help the economy. And also they want to make the people who earns bitcoin to pay tax and since crypto is decentralize its going to be hard for them to track all of us who earns crypto not unless we declare it how much we really earn.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:39:53 AM

Since there are so many altcoin in the market today, they compete a lot in all aspects, so I do not think it's a good idea to focus on investing or holding. Project to choose the best ICO
The traffic sometimes increases and sometimes decreases which is clearly showing on the graphs. Due to traffic the value of Bitcoin increases and when the traffic reduces then the value decreases I mean to say about demand rate.

The current market shows that demand rate has decreased and that is why the value is low but this low value will attract people again and the market will go high because Bitcoin is available on such low price that is why they want to get benefit from this favorable market.
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:32:42 AM

It is all politics to get the people to play to their game, they are aware of the high cost of traditional banking system. They want to take control of the  new ssystem, reason they are ranting regulations.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: