Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: War on cryptocurrency!  (Read 4188 times)
bocah cilik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:55:57 PM

I think, the government is only afraid of not being able to calculate taxes from someone's wealth if, someone keeps his wealth in cripto, because the price of cripto goes up and down and only the wallet owner can know the contents of his wallet.  Grin
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:10:30 PM

Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
Well the current condition is opposite right now. I think many country start to adopt cryptocurrency soon and country such as thailand and korea even explore more about cryptocurrency and started to be ready to embrace it.
I think, the government is only afraid of not being able to calculate taxes from someone's wealth if, someone keeps his wealth in cripto, because the price of cripto goes up and down and only the wallet owner can know the contents of his wallet.  Grin
Yes goverments always afraid for someone to not pay the tax. Terrorist would not use cryptocurrency for funding money cause in the end it would be traked and they will found out cause of blockchain technology.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Akmal9603

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

the main factor of this I think is that the crypto system is not controlled by the government, and the government has difficulty applying taxes to crypto holders.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:18:35 PM

Governments do not really want to kill the crypts. They were interested in curbing their diffusion in order to have time to study a system to tax them and make them traceable.
I would say that we are perfectly successful, before we can reproduce the euphoria of last year it will still take a long time.
Meanwhile, the terrocrats are at work ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
because they don't want to loose their country industry and also they don't want to beat their own currency thats why they war in all of crypto currency like bitcoin.

I think it is the major factor that is why people banning specially the government is banning bitcoin , i think the main factor is that it can be used for major fraud or anything that their officials can hide their money thru bitcoin or crypto with the there is no trace if it happens.

That could be consisderable but in the other side that would always depends on the personality of the person either thet choose to have war or just be practical in other way around because crypto is just like a business we need to take a risk all along. 
flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

Why is that?

I'm seeing nothing but acceptance from the powerful countries.  You know they want the blockchain.  Every government in the world wants to track the citizens in every way possible.  I have street cameras at every block and street light in my country.  Blockchain is the perfect weapon.  They just need you to kindly fill out that KYC form and tie your name with your wallet address. 

xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

The most serious impact regulation could have on bitcoin. government ban cryptocurrencies is lack of knowledge about it’s implementation & regulation
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

Why is that?

I don't think so... many country's declaring war against crypto currency's. Maybe they make a fakes news to spread about this thing so that the popularity of crypto will be affected.
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:24:40 AM

The cryptocurrency market will have a lot of different coin but between the coin there will be many differences and they will not war against each other they will support each other and create a perfect crypto market.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:41:29 AM

Why is that?
Governments do not wage war on the crypto currency. They are simply not interested in its recognition and legalization on its territory. This is due primarily to the fact that the crypto-currency does not belong to any state, is not provided with anything, has a high cost and greater volatility, and that the most important thing is that it is very difficult to control and collect taxes. Under the influence of people, governments will legalize the crypto currency, but will gradually introduce various restrictions on its circulation, and will never themselves actively support it.
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

The government does very little for the citizens, we are their cash cow and they exist by tax extortion. All govt's are just a numbered corporation and their bond value is traded on exchanges just like our soical security number or sin number is given a value and traded on exchanges. The difference is that gov't's value is based on how much tax revenues they can extort form citizens, our value is based on earning and credit score. They derive their value because they can create the laws and enforce tax payment... without that ability, they are worth less. Of course, gov'ts are the worst run corporations in the world, when was the last time they were able to run a balanced budget and get out of debt, even with all the tax they take in they can't turn a profit. Private sector corporations are better managed and operate in a free market.
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:21:41 AM

I think because these countries are afraid of bitcoin developing uncontrollably. and they think bitcoin is a bubble that can explode so that it will harm the people who invest. and the government is also afraid that the entry of cryptocurrency into their country will defeat their banking system. and they refused crypto because they could not take taxes from Crypto. so it is natural for most governments to refuse.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Refcrypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

Why is that?

Governments don’t understand Bitcoin and want to control it. It is true that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be disruptive to banking as we know it. This makes them want to hold Bitcoin back. Governments also want to make sure they get their taxes from us as well.

You talk right! Governments don’t understand Bitcoin and want to control it. I think the same as you.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:29:17 AM

Why is that?

I think what you really meant is not a war but some governments or countries banned Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. They don't want to legalize Bitcoin. For sure they have also their reasons why they banned Bitcoin but in my own country our government is supporting this and in fact it is becoming popular.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
dominional

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:59:36 AM

So many war against cryptocurrency because so many countries are warring against bitcoin , the fear that things will affect them negative and also the fear of unknown makes  them to war against bitcoin forgotten that it will affect the population positively

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
StellaMakk

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

Because govement wants to control cryptocurrency and dont know how...
They dont know what to do with the cryptoworld)
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

Particularly that issues right now I have not heard yet and as far as I observe right now and do some research government will do a lot to own cryptocurrency by their self as I thought and also they will create a war against crypto and all investors so definitely if this will no longer resolved they will make a way to get it.
Yuwodolaxu

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:17:18 AM

because they feel cryptocurrencies will move very wild while until now they have not been able to make regulations that have final provisions, there will be many problems and the government will be subject to anger if finally what they set as legal cannot be accounted for, this is only a small part of problems that cannot be resolved until now.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

Why is that?
It is because the government official do not really know how helpful cryptocurrency is to the people and to the economy as a whole. And there is no regulation so crypto might be abused by some. Thus, they are afraid.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

because they feel cryptocurrencies will move very wild while until now they have not been able to make regulations that have final provisions, there will be many problems and the government will be subject to anger if finally what they set as legal cannot be accounted for, this is only a small part of problems that cannot be resolved until now.

It is already becoming subject of anger for most of the people around the globe where crypto currencies are becoming very much banned by their governments. With ever changing regulations which are becoming even strictest for the crypto currency I am pretty sure people have already started hating government for it. People are loving the crypto currencies at one point where they can invest money into it and earn big bucks from it however goverment is coming there way and thus halting most of these operations in the process. Now if anyone see such kind of impression from the government then they will surely fall for the anger and may see it as worst decision made by the government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: