Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin price recover?  (Read 2211 times)
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:30:28 PM

After I read from rieayat bitcoin and other coin prices this cycle is common at the beginning of the year or can be said finished yesterday holidays.
I do not know if it's a game because a lot of that sells from buying it of course it's so common so you do not have to worry, my prediction of mid-year new bitcoin and other coins will start to rise and stabilize and the peak will happen at the end of the year.

soma50

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

You will see the historical BITCOIN chart gone on. In the last few years in January it would seem that there was always a bumpy month. In February or March, there will be a further increase. Hope this is
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

Early 2018 bitcoin prices slumped. When will the bitcoin price recover? How is your prediction?
If we conduct a study and compare the behavior of the crypto-currency market in January 2017, we can conclude that the situation is very similar. Then, too, there was a strong drop in the Crypto-currency, a deep correction. But in the spring everything grew in x2-x10 times. Maybe we have another nice spring.
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:37:50 PM

I hope it recover soon because I don't sold anything. If the market doesn't recover from this crash I'll be so sad and more poor. lol
CantIdentify

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

YES of course it will  Sad I mean come on, some people really don't know a lot about trading (seems like)
don't sell!!!
watch a funny video instead that cointelegraph guys made about holding or selling https://youtu.be/MhgunVQr_G4
I love it
Crypto Lion

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

This is a very strong dip that's killing off everyone's portfolios left and right.
The best way to handle this now is to stay calm and buy cryptos that have a high chance of surviving this wild dip. The market is at around $400 billion but it will definitely get back in shape soon.

ultranaif

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

I'm pretty sure It will raise again, maybe next week or the following month, I don't know.

Now people is panic selling, it's time to buy cheap.
prago

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

i think if this month no more country ban btc, it will pump based on volume people buy btc when it fall down.
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

Recent FUD from China and South Korea are driving the sell-off combined with the yearly slump of the markets (due to CNY) creating a perfect storm.
Markets will probably recover later on (Feb or Mar) and we will see which coins and projects survive.

Pretty sad for the late investors last December which got caught up in the deep correction but hey, that is how the market works. Don't invest what you cannot afford to lose.

BTC will recover, not sure on the timeline though. Could take half a year or a year.

bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

Early 2018 bitcoin prices slumped. When will the bitcoin price recover? How is your prediction?
Its hard to predict anything about the recovery or fall of the bitcoin as no one knows what will happen next. It will recover in a short time but its just a assumption i am not sure . This all has happened due to South Korea and the same happened last year when China backed out so i think it is a good sign as it earlier also it recovered very fast and even hiked a lot so may be the same will happen this time.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

It happened in the past that every January there's a big crash before it was repeated and I think this won't take that long.

End of this month is few days away so if we will just stay calm and will wait for further movement then it will recover.

I saw some prediction that it will go down up to $8,000 but it will recover up to $20,000 after it reaches the dip.

nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

Bitcoin would definitely rise again, approximately in one-month time. I speculate not less than 10% rise in the price of BTC
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

Ofcourse it's not for a fall of forever ,they can definitely overcome from this situation. This price fall definitely take bitcoin holders as a big opportunity . So they will try to make more investment on bitcoin . This increase the demand of bitcoin and as per the increase in demand creates an increase in price level.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

The word "recover" implies that the price is sick and will get better. That is an analogy and not necessarily true. The price is a moment to moment indication of the price people will sell at. It is never sick. It is what it is, like it or not.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

No one really knows, when it will climb back but for sure it will climb up ever before and will surpass the record highest that it has been. In my opinion, I really do not expect anything from bitcoin and I'm just waiting in what it is gonna be if its increase or decrease but for me, my prediction will be that it will not surpass the highest record for now but at the end of the year it will be at tops $100s. Many people say that bitcoin is dead and etc.. but if you think about it bitcoin was the mother of all coins and was the original coins. So it will not be dead until all other coins will be dead. We just need patience and soon bitcoin will be bigger one day.
sommii

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

I wonder why people using BTC are so retarded.

The only argument that they use is "BTC will recover because it used to recover in the past".

NO, IT WILL NOT RECOVER.

Soon mining in China will be illegal. There will be 102041294129040192 unconfirmed transactions and $1000 fee.

BTC is dead.

Sell it now.

The end.
jakeartuz

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

i can only say bitcoin is bitcoin  Cool Cool Cool Cool buy while its still 60% sale!!!!!!!
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:44:01 PM

Every currency drops its value then recovers , same thing with bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin is in its drop but you could not say that bitcoin will never recover, dont forget that it happens a year ago but suddenly bitcoin recovers.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

To be honest, i really am not that worried about the prices. In fact i am happy that this happened. Because i believe that this is just right and a healthy thing to happen with bitcoins after all the price hypes in the last weeks of December last year. This is a great opportunity to get rid of those panic sellers. And a great opportunity to buy more and get more profits.

As of the price recovery, I'm positively sure that it will happen.
A pretty wild guess for the time that the prices will be going back to normal and reaching ATH by ATH, is mext week or end of this month. Again, just a wild guess Wink
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

Probably yes, but it would take much time to reach nearer or cross its lifetime high. This is probably the biggest dip after reaching its high, and also the act of governments of various countries and predictions or warnings of investors who are against Bitcoin will act as a resistance, but I believe it will again reclaim back its beauty of rising again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: