Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin price recover?  (Read 2211 times)
daarul50 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

Early 2018 bitcoin prices slumped. When will the bitcoin price recover? How is your prediction?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:47:34 PM

within a week i think
javkot

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:52:44 PM

https://i.imgur.com/mfwvKQj.jpg

A dip happens about this time of year, every year
justyourkuya

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

Remember that the change in price, whether high or low, is the risk involved in having bitcoin. There's no doubt that this digital currency will soon recover from its sudden decrease in price.
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:01:19 PM

It will be recovered by the weekend Smiley.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

Its inevitable for bitcoin or even other crypto currencies to fall of its price,specially now that lots of issues are raoring from other countries about the digital currency and its bad news that affects bitcoin.Predictions may not be 100% accurate but i do believe that bitcoin will recover from its sudden fall,maybe not today or tommorrow but in the future.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

BTC DEAD.

BTC Will Go to 7500$.
SELL YOUR BTC NOW .

I SOLD ALL OF MY BTG AND I BOUGHT BTC.
FUCK THE MF BTG DEVELOPERS.

Based on these quotes I believe you are an idiot incapable not only of writing without caps lock on, but also incapable of thinking and investing.

Remember that the change in price, whether high or low, is the risk involved in having bitcoin. There's no doubt that this digital currency will soon recover from its sudden decrease in price.

Of course. It will be like during every single previous crash.
Initial denial > panic selling > looking for an entry point > buying back
Those who won't make it will come crying that it's too expensive for them and they'll wait for it to go down again. It's like this every time!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

It will recover very soon. This is not the first time bitcoins have behaved that way. I have seen this happens several times that before a major price change, bitcoins will dip down before it take off. Let hope by the end of january we can see some wonders.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

Early 2018 bitcoin prices slumped. When will the bitcoin price recover? How is your prediction?

Just look at the monthly charts for bitcoin. On worst case scenario bitcoin has a bad month, normally when fud arrives and generates panic selling, and then the dust settles and bitcoin comes back stronger than ever. Bitcoin is not dead, and I don't think it will ever die. On worst case scenario I would say it will start recovering in the next week, and it will be testing new highs during the next month. Bitcoin took a few hits this month, with ETFs being uncertain again, regulation is getting heavy again, fees got incredibly high due to network congestion, and a few more things. The thing is, that FUD regarding regulation will slowly vanish as things get done, and LN should arrive this year, so network congestion will be solved, so I'm pretty confidant that BTC wll recover as usual.

EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:42:42 PM

Yes of course that it is going to recover, why do you think that it would not recover at all?

The price is extra cheap at the moment, this is a perfect opportunity to keep buying more, i do not understand why it is full of fudder's while they can all be buying right now.

Just hold guys.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

The price is going to go up in some time, but do not expect to see it happening in just a few days or even weeks from now.
I think that it will go towards $20k in less than a month and a half, so you can easily make profit from this dips/highs.

wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:45:33 PM

im shocked until now... didnt believe it happened. really, but im optimist all price will be raise up again soon. patience
The Matrix

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

It's quite painfull when the value of total holding is lessons than the initial investment. I guess on should just try to remember this next Year and then plan to buy at the dip. It's a perfect time to buy cheap and hodl for rest of the Year 😎 I will come up again, the question is just when, how much and for how long.
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:51:09 PM

BTC DEAD.

Says the new user wanting to promote an alt coin.
Alt coins dropped more.  lol

Perfect time to buy is NOW.  Buy low.  HOLD, SAVE, and wait for the recovery.
janah

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:52:29 PM

I think it will recover maybe this february because people are still recovering there expenses from last year christmas and new year. They dont still have money to invest in bitcoin but for sure they will be back at february to invest again and they are still observing the price of bitcoin now.
Stimah24

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

That's the faith of the cryptocurrency if you ask me (Volatility) instinct tell me it will rise sooner,
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

The price fall is caused by the news that China and Korea have announced a total ban of crypto exchanges, in order to stop the money laundering and other criminal activities. This news and the Chinese new year is the reason why the price decreased. People are afraid to lose their money and with the coming Chinese new year people are also  cashing out to buy presents and stuff for their return home for the holidays. The low price will attract the mainstream and the price will go up again, starting from next week.

LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:56:04 PM

Considering that the latest news about Korea and China is BS, it will likely bounce back within the week. For the time being, it looks like the panic sell will continue beyond $9,000...

Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

For sure it will be increasing soon well in this week there is a big possibilities that bitcoin's value will increase again and rise up! even though there is an issue to china and south korea it'll be increase that's how bitcoin works to remain safe and secure!
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

if viewed from the pattern of bitcoin trading charts, then any want before chinese new year, then the price must be down, the possibility of the user there is needed fund for the new year celebration, but after that the price will recover slowly above the previous highest price, I think can reach 20k
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: