Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:18:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto?  (Read 2093 times)
francojon (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
V_endetta

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:33:53 PM

Starting from absolutely nothing? Been there and last thing I cared about was where to find access to a computer.

Starting from a tight paycheck, and having access to at least one computer? Yes, that's the route I took once I got back into a somewhat stable situation: Find a mining pool, download its software and hit a lucky moment (one evening last summer, Bytecoin spiked. My supply of 6,500 BCN was suddenly worth not €5.-- but almost €25. I used this pools' tools to convert do Bitcoin and buy into some cloud mining). Out of this cloud mining contract, I've received 0.0145 BTC  which I diversified into a small portfolio worth something like €300, after today's loss of market cap.

What I've achieved is definitely not "making a living" out of crypto coins -- but €300 from scratch within half a year seems a fair deal to me.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:34:20 PM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

For those that got in the beginning, it's obvious that it's possible because they have already made enough cash for a life time. For those entering now it's also possible if you know how to trade. This market is so volatile that it's heaven for traders. You can't get a %10 price variation in any other asset, but you can in crypto, and on days like this, you can get more than once a day. If you do things right, you can get an absolute crazy profit. It's hard, and I can't do it, but since your question was if it is possible, then I would say yes.

BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:08:02 PM

Airdrop and next there are automatic trading programs for stock exchanges. For example, Haasbot for trading with crypto or THE GUNBOT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.0
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:38:59 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 11:58:26 AM by bitcoinmaniac52

Get some bitcoin/altcoin from a faucet and bet to make it big. You can also deposit some amount. Hope for profit and invest that in other things.

Otherwise it is not easily to start making a living out of nothing.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

With zero experience it is very difficult. Maybe impossible. There is a learning curve to trading or gambling crypto in sports. Those are probably the two easiest crypto opportunities to get into & they can take years to learn before a person consistently makes money with them. There is also no guarantee a person will ever reach a point where either becomes profitable, rather than an overall loss.

Having background experience or knowledge could help. Having a background as a software engineer or a web developer who can build apps in crypto that could make it easier.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:12:28 PM

Several things might not be possible in crypto but starting from zero cash and be able to make a living is one of the likely possible things because the opportunities just abound. All you need to do is to find a perfect way to feature depending on your skills and the time available. In the good old days when faucet still pays well, I have seen people gather quite a decent amount and from there, venture into trading which has turn into massive steam of income.

Aside that, people who joined the forum by virtue of their access to internet, only got to be law abiding some have gotten a graphics job, escrow services,  programming job and even bounties opportunities which from there the required capital is gotten before moving to more stable source of income.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:49:18 AM

Well, you have a lot of opportunities here to offer a kind of value (translation, articoles, signature promo,...) and to start to build your basic capital.
Then, the sky is the limit...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
kidz now

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:55:43 AM

to find the first capital of course not, Altcoin section offers various ICO projects to find your initial capital. You need adequate capital equipment.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:38:13 AM

It's actually possible mate, you can earn money without any capital to invest on making a good living with crypto currencies. I started working with crypto with nothing, but i try to work for it by participating to a signature and social media campaigns that paids me bitcoin or altcoins, and i used this opportunity to make my life much comfortable and easier to live.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:36:52 AM

You are in the right place and all you have to do is make that very first step. Your rank is already Member and i don't think you didn't know that this forum can give you money from the scratch. I did start from nothing and earn something out from bounty campaigns offered by ICO through this campaign.

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:54:14 AM

first I want to say welcome to the world of crypto is full of all kinds of pariasi in looking for a fortune and you should never hesitate to continue to find out about the world of crypto because we all here start from zero so the most important thing is you have to have intention and confidence with what which will run current. in the world of crypto you will very much to find some way so that you can find luck here suppose you can of course do trading investment and also others I say this because I just want to give a motivation to you and all you can do that most important is you stay focused on one goal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:26:03 AM

There are many ways we can build some form of capital for the cryptocurrency market but one has to be creative and learn to be on the loop on different opportunities that are just around ready for the picking as long as one is hardworking and always willing to learn, adopt and do what should be done. I will not enumerate those possible ways and means here because one has to search for it and verify if it can be a viable option. In fact, this is one of the many reasons why there is a forum like Bitcointalk: to help as many people as possible as we hop in to the cryptocurrency train. One can just start with time, effort and of course internet connection plus the appropriate gadgets. The cryptocurrency market is always expanding opening up more opportunities to anybody willing to pay the price for success.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:34:50 AM

absolutely yes mate! You can start from nothing but with your knowledge and skills at your rank now, you can earn a great deal. You can start to apply in signature campaign and do the job as a participant if the campaign manager accepts you.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:09:15 AM

Since bitcoin is a currency that only exist online then you need to have access to a computer and the Internet but once you have access to that you can start to earn money, it is possible to make money that way but it is going to take longer than if you had some initial cash to invest.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:34:24 AM

Yes surely why not. I started with zero investment and I never spent a penny on the market until I came to know different techniques of earning which needed the initial investment but were secure to invest. But as newbie I initially started with signature campaigns only. They give me good amount of money in terms of my local currency. Later on as the rank grew my earnings grew.

Anyway that is the usual story and you will hear it a lot form the users of this forum because it actually works with your time and effort. I believe that you should also learnt eh technique and move one with it. You will enjoy the joinery really. You can re-inevst your earning to newer techniques such as trades, gambling, and much more. That way you can grow your wealth.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

Yes it is possible to make a good living out of crytocurrency, but its not possible to start from zero. First to thing is you need to make some investment including the internet and a capable computer. Second that you need to develop are skills, knowledge and strategy since cryptocurrency has a lot of opportunities to offer and to exploit. A lot of good can write of crypto now, it offers almost unlimited opportunities online.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:52:26 AM

Of course you can start from zero when you are starting in bitcoin. Honestly, in my entire stay in this community, I did not spent a cent out of my savings/money just to be with bitcoin. I started with faucet and be able to earn something regularly when I joined the forums.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

I don't prefer making a living from cryptocurrencies but gaining some from scratch is possible. I won't at the first place because I think it's a bit unfair for those who invested. Those who invested their money that they have worked for. And I don't want to be one of those who spent the free profits here without contrubuting to the market itself.
Well I have said that earning from scratch is true and everyone knows it. Also, this is the reason why there was a sudden crowd in this forum which I prefer is not a good thing.
Well, though I am thankful that sometimes I get lucky to be picked from the applicants, I still do my small business to contribute somehow.
Sometimes I mine but very difficult, I trade and sometimes I just focus on my small business that makes me circulate my bitcoin.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

you can actually start from no penny and make it big in cryptocurrency. Many people here are completely living on rendering services for bitcoin and some have never put a penny of their into investments! Bitcoin has returned thousand of dollars to people that start from faucet, twitter and facebook campaign, bitcointalk signature and avatar campaign and other social media campaign. Some of this people are now living large on what they have earn from the foregoing services without putting money into trading and investment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: