Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:06:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto?  (Read 2101 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:41:42 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 02:44:35 PM by Silberman

Starting from absolutely nothing will be incredibly hard, it is possible but your journey is only going to be even more difficult that is why we see many people eager to earn some crypto  giving up after a while in a way this is similar to trying to make money in the internet, you can start from zero but things get a lot easier if you can invest a few hundred dollars.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

It's possible for those who are new to this project but for us who have some business to earn money did not start with zero we join Bitcoin and it serves as other income for us.

gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

Zero experience is very difficult and it takes a long time to learn.

If I were zero cash, I could make a living from cryptocurrency. I can find the signature reward task.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

Of course it's possible, but you need to be very good, to work hard, and to have also a lot of luck.
Actually, you can start just with some airdrops and bounties, and if you choose the right ones, they can achieve a big value.

sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

Yes you can start crypto with out any cash to begin with. You can earn money if you have skills and talents in exchange of bitcoins. And you can join different campaigns to earn money. If are so dedicated and hardworking in the world of crypto surely in time you can make living on it. Strategy and knowledge is the key to be successful.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

If you have a stable internet connection i am going to say ye sypu can have money in these but i cannot consider it a stable if you are a beginner because it is gonna be hard and time consuming. Me i only have internet connection at home so i join in aome signature campaigns and i always post when i am at home and when i first have my salary my reward i am amaze but if you are living on your own you must need at least a huge experience. But it can do.
francojon (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:01:23 PM

not really zero, to access the internet there is also a fee. it's just that there is no business risk. just shrinking inventory value. In addition, you can collect your crypto capital from the altcoin subforum, it will help you a lot Grin

Have you got any experience from other forums or other ways of earning coins other than bitcointalk? Are there any other profitable sources on the net out there?
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:10:28 PM

Of course it's possible, but you need to be very good, to work hard, and to have also a lot of luck.
Actually, you can start just with some airdrops and bounties, and if you choose the right ones, they can achieve a big value.

Actually, unless you start in a bounty, the possibility of a person to get involved in Cryptocurrency with zeri capital is very minimal. We all know that to be able to acquire a cryptocurrency, someone must have sufficient amount to buy a coin.
As for bounty, it is another thing to know about bounty. And it's features to get familiar with how to earn bitcoin

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

In my opinion it is not hard to start with zero. Bounty is easiest way to earn some good cash. I started in same way
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

You can. It will take time but it's possible.
Start with bounty campaigns. You'll have to be patient as you won't get your rewards right after the end of the campaign.
Then you'll have to invest wisely.
You might make a bit of money with airdrops but I wouldn't spend much time on it if I were you.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

Starting from absolutely zero it's possible to make out a living, but for the first few months you will have to work for free. You can join bounty campaigns of newly lauched projects, do social promotion or more complex things according to your capabilities. After a while, if you are good, it pays.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:11:59 PM

Starting from absolutely zero it's possible to make out a living, but for the first few months you will have to work for free. You can join bounty campaigns of newly lauched projects, do social promotion or more complex things according to your capabilities. After a while, if you are good, it pays.
You're right! Many people start this way, including myself. You need time, luck and fulfill the conditions of the company of generosity in which you participate, then you can get tokens, with further implementation of them.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

If you are a hard working buddy you can work and get paid it bitcoin or altcoins. Believe me most of the people in this forum are earning substantial amount of money from cryptos. You can look at the announcement and services sections of this forum. Most of the people i know here are earning better than those who have regular jobs.
spacesniper93

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

Yes of course you can, rank up in this forum and find a freelance job or doing the signature campaign or bounties.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

Well, in my case, I do really start from nothing unlike you wherein you do have savings because in my case, I do started from a zero beginning and only by the use of cryptocurrencies, I do find opportunities that I can obtain to better do formulate my own strategy of earning which is in line into joining and participating into campaigns, I also do tradings and investments from the profit I obtain to better gain and obtain larger money in account which I found to bw useful and beneficial on my part.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

I think trade is a good option for making a good income for your available amount but only if you have a good knowledge about the coins in which you will go to start the trade and if you will have a good experience and skills in starting the trade. If you do not aware of how to trade then do not go for that and go to services and provide some services to earn.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:22:41 PM

In this activities you have a freedom to choose which is you are willing to invest or you dont have involvement of investment and only you joined as a bounty hunter.Same as you got an income but optional in term of how you must prefer or comfortable.Many opportunities absorb in crypto so we should make it happen and enlarge the capacity of our income.
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

Possible but very hard. Sweden looking to launch their own crypto E-Krona:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcmMR5hXvBc&t=8s

Cool

This is totally wring concept only Swedish people will use their crypto money other world will be on side of bitcoin so rather than creating own crypto coins unite on the decision of using bitcoin as global coin,
ikipiye

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:17:00 AM

if you start from zero money Join the airdrop or follow a gift campaign like signature campaigns, facebook and twitter campaigns.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

Yes!  In fact I start with a zero and I don't have any job. I depend on my income in bitcoin. Especially, now I have already a family, all our expences are from bitcoin. Bitcoin really change your life financially. Crypto gives us an opportunity to improve our daily life and gives us hope to dream big and aim high at the same time to succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: