Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 03:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto?  (Read 2105 times)
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

I started here with zero balance in my wallet. I join airdrop and bounty campaign. I earn some money on the airdrop that i join. And my luck continue when i joined the APPCOINS i get a huge payout when the bounty end. And i hold some of it because i know and i hope that it will grow anytime this year.

keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?
You can start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in cryptocurrency if you have a device or computer and a stable internet connection. With those two, you can earn bitcoin and gain profit to it without spending money. You will just spend your time and effort to it like having a job.

Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:43:09 PM

It's very possible, and lot of people started with nothing, just doing some bounties to collect a little capital.
And now they are millionaires.
But you need to work hard, and to be really skilled.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
play1ife

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:49:41 PM

YES! It is possible, but very hard to start not with zero balance, it is hard to start without knowledge. You should to learn a lot.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

The most important thing in the crypt is to keep a sober mind and not to succumb to panic, do not listen to empty gossip, do not rush to the sale of their savings in cryptocurrency.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:08:38 PM

Anything is possible, lot of people did it, and crypto offers a lot of opportunities to start with zero capital.
But, of course, you need to be very focused, very hard working and open to learn from mistakes.
If you have the right mindset, the righ skills, and some luck, the world is yours! :-)

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
francojon (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:27:43 PM

The most important thing in the crypt is to keep a sober mind and not to succumb to panic, do not listen to empty gossip, do not rush to the sale of their savings in cryptocurrency.

The difficult thing about all this is to be able not only to keep calm and don´t panic, but even to take advantage of other´s panic to your own profit.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:33:17 PM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

I started  with  a small amount with my first investment and can't  even get a higher profit but aftrr a long period of investment I've  seen and noticed that i already have my good profit.

You can do it too,  you can invest with a small amount at first then continue to save and do some investment  and check it after a month if you already  have some earnings.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

Starting from absolutely nothing will be incredibly hard, it is possible but your journey is only going to be eve more difficult that is why we see many people eager to earn some crypto  giving up after a while ion a way this is similar to trying to make money in the internet, you can start from zero but things get a lot easier if you can invest a few hundred dollars.

Exactly, which will make you in very difficult situation. Most of us here have their own money or they set their rewards here as an investment. I'm sure that no one here doing such things to start from nothing and I believe some of us here invest a huge amount of money as they believe that it have a good return in the future.
Starting from zero could have been an option in the past when faucets gave a lot of bitcoin in fact if you claimed of faucets at the beginning you could be rich already, but that is no longer an option, and it seems bitcoin is ready to explode and any day we waste is a day we are not going to get back, time is running out, take me as an example I had the idea to buy bitcoin at least one year before I took the step if I had done it I will have an even greater amount of profits.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:32:54 AM

of course i been starting zero cash in crypto currency and most of people starting to zero cash from the begining and hope someday can earn more money

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
cafe84178

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

Yes, I think this is possible. There are so many giveaways and bounty programs nowadays.  If one can put effort in earning the right cryptocurrencies, they can profit from the rise of their capital value.  However, one can also easily lose its assets in short notice if he made the wrong judgement or wrong guess.
NicG13

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

It's certainly possible to start from effectively "nothing" and make it, of course. But a bit of money, to begin with, is going to help. Particularly later on as most people get into trading and before they start making money actually lose all of it and then have to start again, lesson learned. So I would say have some money saved up to get in and then for later on, just in case.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:05:49 AM

Yes, I think this is possible. There are so many giveaways and bounty programs nowadays.  If one can put effort in earning the right cryptocurrencies, they can profit from the rise of their capital value.  However, one can also easily lose its assets in short notice if he made the wrong judgement or wrong guess.
I also think it is possible because nowadays there are many opportunity that offerings a free money earnings in the crypto but we should be focus and become hardwork so that every job that we have been done in the crypto can give us a good profit that satisfy our effort.

semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

For me no. But my friend never used his money to invest in crypto, but he always gets 0.01btc every month. I asked how did you get that value? He replied "By claiming the faucet every day, the btc prize quiz and following the signature campaign" out of which he becomes successful without spending any money.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:58:02 PM

of course can, with to follow bounty campaign.
you can earn a salary by working in bitcoin, following the project in bounty (altcoin). a lot of work you can do there.
is to follow bounty social media, facebook & twitter, youtube, signature, translate. much more.
depending on your interests.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

Well i think it is very difficult to start from zero and make a living out of cryptocurrency .maybe you can try to work for it by participating to a signature campaign i belive it will give you a chance  to earned money..

LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

The magic of the current state of things in the crypotocommunity is that in fact YES YOU CAN start from zero and make a living opportunity out of it. You just need a computer, an Internet connection and your brain. there are so many projects out there willing to pay for people who help them getting known...
TakaDO

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

Zero experience is very difficult and it takes a long time to learn.

If I were zero cash, I could make a living from cryptocurrency. I can find the signature reward task.
Yeah it does happens if you have no money to invest then it could be probably very slow to earn something, but it is not impossible to earn, your choice is best as to jump in crypto currency but join the signature campaign and bitcoin can be earn thought signature campaign and bounty campaign, if you are well determined you will achieve something for sure, a lot of people become dishearten at the first obstacle , so the only thing I want to say that same as you I have started without investing and now I am able to invest as I am earning good money from signature campaign.
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:20:08 AM

to find the first capital of course not, Altcoin section offers various ICO projects to find your initial capital. You need adequate capital equipment.
I think plenty of us are finding an another source of income, through crypto we can gain extra income if we are determined of what we are doing. As a newbie, I observed that the process of gaining a money here in crypto  is a long process but if we do hardwork then it is not impossible for us to achieve it. Crypto had given us a lot of opportunites, And one example is having an extra income and make a living.
bulls3y3

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:37:39 AM

Yes you can start without any cash, just you have a internet and a gadget to start with. Then you can participate in bounty campaigns, airdrops, faucets and other sosial media campaigns to earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: