Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto?  (Read 2098 times)
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

Yes! There is a way that you can earn with the crypto currencies without  starting a cash of money. You can start by applying for a bounty campaign like social media, signature campaign, translation and other offers of services.
Yes certainly, for that is what i did. Due to my eagerness and curiosity to earn a living on the way of crypto I have started to search about bitcoin and i found out that doing bounty campaign will help me to earn token as a bounty reward and later trade it into bitcoin for me to convert into our real money.

roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

Yes! There is a way that you can earn with the crypto currencies without  starting a cash of money. You can start by applying for a bounty campaign like social media, signature campaign, translation and other offers of services.
Yes certainly, for that is what i did. Due to my eagerness and curiosity to earn a living on the way of crypto I have started to search about bitcoin and i found out that doing bounty campaign will help me to earn token as a bounty reward and later trade it into bitcoin for me to convert into our real money.

Off course there are lot of bitcoiners who started from nothing and made it happen. It depends on how willing a person to wait for a good pay. It’s not really easy because you need a lot of time and effort to earn money from ICO’s. But it’s all worth it.
Zach707

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

Yes you can, there are a lot of people started from zero. Like me i started in a signature campaign. Then i invested the profit i earned. I set aside money to open and manage a small business. Before bitcoin i don't have a savings, now i have an emergency fund in case my investment fail.
whitecaramel1

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

Ithink crypto world is full of work that you can join and make a living. Bounty programs are there. I did the same. I just started doing some signature campaign. I am happy.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:40:54 AM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?
I think you have an idea already because you are having a signature and that would means you are joining on campaigns to earn some money. Well theres more you can do, faucets, blogging, airdrops that can make you free money or token that have an equivalent value in fiat.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:57:23 AM

it is not impossible, but starting from zero is very heavy, think about how many problems you will face at the start, first the most important thing of course increase knowledge about crypto or the like, if you do not have enough information about it, do not think everything will go smoothly, next is to plan what you will do next such as collecting capital, well at this time you have to try enough to gather capital, you can get it from various sources like faucet example, but need enough time but if you have some skills like mastering multiple languages ​​you can offer services to be a translator or if you are active in social media you can follow Twitter or other Facebook campaigns, and if the capital you collect is enough.
You can go to the next level like trade, but first learn first, if you still hesitate do not force to enter trade
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

Starting from scratch is a long and time-consuming process.You will have to put a lot of effort and spend a lot of time before you learn a positive result. Profit will be small at first but will increase over time. For people with a small budget the best way is cloud mining. By investing a little laziness there is an opportunity to improve the financial situation. To get rich will not work. It's gonna take a while.
By itself that having seed capital (and the it more - the better) it is much simpler to begin to earn big money. But here the charm of cryptocurrency also consists, if desired it isn't so difficult to begin to earn without seed capital.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

starting from zero cash ? yes it can be done because i start bitcoin also from zero cash, i do not have anything when first join bitcoin, but i follow some projects in bitcoin so i can make money, then i use for investment and trading so i can get more money, I have experienced many changes in my life because bitcoin and my life are getting better now
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:58:25 AM

It can be,you only need to have a good cellphone and an Internet to start bitcointalk.You only need to read and have knowledge to bitcoin,join the bounty campaign and wait to have your profit.
furrystocks

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:01:22 PM

You cannot take the risk unless you have a solid backup plan.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:23:58 AM

There are other ways where you can start from zero and earn a fortune with cryptocurrency. Although it is better if you have some to money in order to hasten your way through. But if you got none then you can start by airdropping and doing some bounties in order to got some free coin. This may take some time though.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:48:48 AM

Of course it could happen, not totally zero because I have a phone to use in doing crypto works. I do not have savings and also I do not invest in crypto. At this moment, I can noy make a living but I earn a fairly good amount and I am currently saving it and currently holding coins. Almost 1 year of doing bitcoin, I can say that I am independent now. even if I am just a student.  I only make money through joining signature campaigns, it is time consuming but it is worth the wait. I recommend you should try it too.
staineddreserved7

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

Can be a good idea but only if you know how to trade properly.
potterbean5

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:45:19 PM

If you know where to invest and how to trade then it’s the best thing to do.
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:14:41 PM

Of course you can. There are jobs that pay in crypto nowadays. In addition there are a bunch of solid bounty programs that will pay you in their coin to market them. This is an ICO I support they're looking to bring crypto to the masses:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
oreocuy

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:23:48 PM

of course we can start from scratch, many people who are here doing from scratch .. like me right now, i joined on the signature of a project and if i later get paid from my job then i will invest or follow a ico .. still many more ways to get profit that is with blogs, youtube, translation, social media depending on where the expertise you have ..
boatswaincreditE

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

Yes, very much possible all you must know is how to trade well.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:04:54 PM

All you gotta do is dedicate your time and effort and the fruits of that labor will pay off eventually. Either learn a skill involved in this industry or provide some sort of skill and service and you will have skin in the game in no time. It is my belief anybody can make it from $0 all the way to that elusive $1,000,000 by hard work and dedication. You just gotta dream big, and most importantly work hard for that dream Smiley.

thrushzodiac8

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:23:13 PM

It is very important to do something else as well to make sure you have a steady income.
sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:28:18 PM

the best strategists in my opinion will be taking part in the bounty. money investments are not required, and the result can be better than trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: