Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto?  (Read 2094 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

It is a brilliant idea if you are ready to take the risk as it has high rate of risk involved.
Risk is the part of life so we cannot avoid risk as sometime we see the bitcoin at high price and sometime we will see it at low, it is part of life and we will have to face it, if you will be strong enough to face the risk in future the more you will be happy, now slowly everything is getting digital so if you will buy bitcoin and save it then at the time you will relies it was the best decision of your whole life. It think soon we will see our life without money or fiat we will have to rely on bitcoin so better to buy it at low price because it is getting expensive with time so buy if it is affordable no need to be worry about the risk.
If you would able to do some risk then expect there would be always a reward or failure.This is just already depending on persons dedication towards it.Some do love to risk and some do love to safe play.When it comes on earning profits with btc by means of investing or buying it then it can give a chance but since we are talking about start from zero cash then its also possible but by means of having a work or doing task but making a living with is really a very very risk thing because all things here are almost temporary.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:34:35 PM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

Of course, that has been my case. Actually I started in Forex trading through certain free bonuses that I was able to get through some demo tranding contests, and thanks to that I was able to convert $15 to $5,000. And with that capital I could begin to diversify my investments, invest in cryptos and now I live a comfortable life without financial problems, starting from scratch.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?
Actually most people don't really start from zero we have already our jobs when we know about bitcoin...but one thing i know is that it is the most profitable virtual currency of all time.It helps alot to those bitcoiners that work hard to earn extra income.We able to buy things that can make our family members happy.As my experience i have been able to finance some of my needs through earning money in joining signature campaigns.Pretty sure this affects our life and the impact of it is really good to sustain our way of living.We have different plans in our life  to make it better and knowing bitcoin and other currencies  helps us to survive  living in this tough times in our society.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

Everything is possible and so many members of the bitcoin community started from zero and are now making a living out of cryptocurrencies, there are different ways we start our journey when it comes to life some have the privilege to inherite bitcoin and other where given as a gift while some work and get paid in bitcoin.
This is not an easy thing to do but still you can do it if you have some good motivation back in your mind to do such kind of things. To do that, the first thing which you need to do is that you should become part of some signature or bounty campaign and then you must work hard to gain higher ranks as well as better earning. You can then keep on trying to have more earnings which you can then invest.
Well, nothing good comes easy as you just have to work for it but in the long run it pays a lot. I have realized a lot from so many projects in the long term without even investing a dime in them as they were just earned. Over the time, this has ended up becoming a better option for me anyway and since it is a way to even minimize risk the more, it brings a lot of opportunities.

Living with the opportunities though depends and anyone who can combine it with trading in the long run should have a great opportunity of earning regularly.
tosserscallop5

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

Yes I think you can. But for that you need to earn btcs by completing campaigns and bounties
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

With zero experience it is very difficult. Maybe impossible. There is a learning curve to trading or gambling crypto in sports. Those are probably the two easiest crypto opportunities to get into & they can take years to learn before a person consistently makes money with them. There is also no guarantee a person will ever reach a point where either becomes profitable, rather than an overall loss.

Having background experience or knowledge could help. Having a background as a software engineer or a web developer who can build apps in crypto that could make it easier.

I even think that it is almost impossible. Bounties will never bring enough coins to start the life, which the author of the post is dreaming of. Mining also needs now investments.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

It is possible but you will need time to know what you can do in cryptoworld to gain something, lets say you're good in other language then you join translation bounty to translate it to english then you'll get paid, you didn't invest money on that but you invested your time and knowledge for them to pay you with Bitcoin.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:38:27 PM

It is possible but you will need time to know what you can do in cryptoworld to gain something, lets say you're good in other language then you join translation bounty to translate it to english then you'll get paid, you didn't invest money on that but you invested your time and knowledge for them to pay you with Bitcoin.

Wow I like that, I didn't know that we have that kind of bounty but ues you're right it would be best to join bounty campaigns instead of investing all your cash and start from nothing. In that way you will be able to gain and at the same time there's no money or cash invested.
hygroscopicgymnasiumd

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:22:45 PM

Why are you going for btcs? Withoit having capital you can also earn in real world cash so why you need to waste time on virtuality
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:31:43 AM
Merited by LastJedi (3)

This is the dream that everybody gets burned into their brains once they start down the crypto road.
The hope to make that little bit of bitcoin into a few coins is always alive. Smiley
To make it a reality well that is another story. Undecided

Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:44:00 AM

In my case i start in cryptocurrency without having any capital. Because i don't have a capital to use in investing or trading. I do bounty campaigns so that i can earn money.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

Well, you have a lot of opportunities here to offer a kind of value (translation, articoles, signature promo,...) and to start to build your basic capital.
Then, the sky is the limit...

That's true. I'm doing some of them and earn some money . You said you have save just enough money, so why don't you invest in cheap altcoins but has a great potential. You can trade them. Just make sure to learn how to trade before doing so. You'll gain just enough profits, too.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:52:24 PM

In my case i start in cryptocurrency without having any capital. Because i don't have a capital to use in investing or trading. I do bounty campaigns so that i can earn money.
I actually started investing at some point as that was how I got here anyway but when I ended up realizing all the opportunities I could get by making use of the little resources that I have to earn some cryptocurrencies, then that story changed for good. Actually, anyone can earn without a single dime and that is really good and while combining all that with your knowledge of trading, one can easily make a lot from this world of cryptocurrency.

But eventually after realizing that I actually do not need to be investing my real cash as I can easily work for that, it made it easy to be part of the investment of any project I have a desire for and that has even given me more at the end in investment than I would have actually invested myself. Anyone can start with zero cash and if they have even more skills to offer, it can increase speedily in no time.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:10:22 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 01:20:30 PM by Kambal2000

I actually started investing at some point as that was how I got here anyway but when I ended up realizing all the opportunities I could get by making use of the little resources that I have to earn some cryptocurrencies, then that story changed for good. Actually, anyone can earn without a single dime and that is really good and while combining all that with your knowledge of trading, one can easily make a lot from this world of cryptocurrency.

But eventually after realizing that I actually do not need to be investing my real cash as I can easily work for that, it made it easy to be part of the investment of any project I have a desire for and that has even given me more at the end in investment than I would have actually invested myself. Anyone can start with zero cash and if they have even more skills to offer, it can increase speedily in no time.
Yes you can always start making money here in cryptocurrency in zero or nothing at all, I started nothing here and don't have any bitcoin investment that came from my own wallet, so what I did is to wait patiently  until I do have my knowledge and started making money thru joining campaign.
AsianNapoleon
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

you can actually start from no penny and make it big in cryptocurrency. Many people here are completely living on rendering services for bitcoin and some have never put a penny of their into investments! Bitcoin has returned thousand of dollars to people that start from faucet, twitter and facebook campaign, bitcointalk signature and avatar campaign and other social media campaign. Some of this people are now living large on what they have earn from the foregoing services without putting money into trading and investment.

It's nice way, but not the best way
SCSY_dev

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:04:46 PM

I don't think you can because the minimum requirement of cheap electricity is must and that requires money too.

Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:39:52 PM

Many people have started from scratch and have created a fortune, but it is not always something that can be replicated. However, with patience and study (and a little luck) it is certainly possible to start from scratch and reach satisfactory levels in a relatively short time.

Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:40:02 AM

I personally think you need some source of initial funding at least to start investing in Bitcoin, you need cash for your startup purchase of internet connectivity, and for your coin purchases to grow. Now about relying on Cryptomarket as a source of income I'd say it's not impossible but could be a bit hard if you are just starting now. Many people already got lucky with Bitcoin but those people are those who took the risk in its early unsteady beggings.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:20:17 AM

Yes, starting from zero, not investing your money is quite possible. You can start with airdrops and campaigns in social networks. From there, the initial means for investing will appear.
Starting from zero is completely possible but the problem is that the market is not going to remain like this forever we need to get as many coins as possible and if you don't then you could miss the chance of your lifetime when bitcoin and cryptocurrencies skyrocket and reach prices that we can only imagine right now.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:28:59 AM

Yes, starting from zero, not investing your money is quite possible. You can start with airdrops and campaigns in social networks. From there, the initial means for investing will appear.
Starting from zero is completely possible but the problem is that the market is not going to remain like this forever we need to get as many coins as possible and if you don't then you could miss the chance of your lifetime when bitcoin and cryptocurrencies skyrocket and reach prices that we can only imagine right now.
Lnot a big problem perhaps once in for all you can have this coins before it flews up. Earn money from faucet or the Op starts earning from his signature after that he can use what he earned to buy some promising altcoins. I believe if there's a goal there's a will.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: