Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto?  (Read 2098 times)
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:34:49 AM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

Yes you can, since you are here in this forum then you already know that you can work on bounty campaigns in order to earn altcoins which you can use to convert to bitcoins and exchange it for fiat, if you are really good on trading then you can become a trader in the market and earn profit daily.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valeviarizona

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:40:06 AM

if you ask me if i can live with crypto, my answer can be. the strategy is to follow a bounty campaign. You can follow many gifts and ultimately ico you will be paid. I hope this helps
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:41:02 AM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

actually, we can start from zero fund, as for me, i started to join campaigns for almost 6 months now, i have earn some bitcoin in my crypto wallet, then i have traded a portion of it, there are gains and lot's of loss, but that is how trading works, all i need is patience and a good internet connection, im sure lot's of people here in this forum are the same as my story, my strategy is to invest only what i can afford to loose, maybe a portion of my earnings, read a lot and do not be easily swayed by the trend especially when the price of bitcoin is low, look at it as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin at a lower price then wait for the time when the price roll up, then sell. as simple as that, surely puts money in my pocket.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:52:34 AM

i doubt if it work if you start with a zero cash...unless you work in a campaign because me at first i don't have a single penny to buy bitcoin but through my award i was able to have it...though it is not yet a big amount but it still a good start...i am keeping it until now... for you if it is totally zero i think it is not possible..just a little amount for a start you have while learning the strategy will do...and now is a good timing to start

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:53:33 AM

I think it can be because I practice it myself I get out of my job and start focusing with bitcoin. I started without capital I started to follow this forum and join the signature campaign, bounty and airdrop to collect coins. after my coin collected I exchange it with bitcoin and I will sell it at the right time and I will make a profit.

Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

I think it can be because I practice it myself I get out of my job and start focusing with bitcoin. I started without capital I started to follow this forum and join the signature campaign, bounty and airdrop to collect coins. after my coin collected I exchange it with bitcoin and I will sell it at the right time and I will make a profit.
Yes, we can start earning crypto without any cash investment and all we should do is to know more about crypto currency and all its coin to be able to participate in any topic from a bounty campaign of which we are joining, because in bounty campaign we can earn token as a bounty reward that later can be trade into bitcoin and convert it into our local money. So, that is how to start a living out of zero cash from crypto.

amunisi87

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:37:12 PM

yes, it can happen, if we start from the beginning, try to join the bounty program and airdrop, there we can get the coffers of money by joining the campaign.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:36:35 PM

I have a friend, the one who introduced crypto to me. He started from zero as in zero cash. He offered online services to be paid in crypto, joined bounty campaigns and got paid in bitcoin, now he is already a millionaire. I even regret i did not believe him earlier.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:20:21 PM

Yes, starting from zero, not investing your money is quite possible. You can start with airdrops and campaigns in social networks. From there, the initial means for investing will appear.
Starting from zero is completely possible but the problem is that the market is not going to remain like this forever we need to get as many coins as possible and if you don't then you could miss the chance of your lifetime when bitcoin and cryptocurrencies skyrocket and reach prices that we can only imagine right now.
Yes this is true. If you want your life to be so successful and you are earning so big money every month, then you have to show some extra guts and get into this world of bitcoins. Here, although you are required to put your hard work with much true concern, but the end will be satisfactory for you. It really doesn’t matter whether you are starting with zero or not by the ending should be according to your dreams.
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

i have a friend who start in crypto without putting any amount in his account. what he did is, he join in signature campaign and just save it in his wallet.  as time past he get involved in trading, the profit that he put in was come from his past signature campaign. so far he's doing well in trading altcoins, that why im looking forward to get involved in this kind of investment. as of now im just seeking a lot of strategies and start my own trading soon! Grin Grin
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

Yes that is absolutely possible in cryto , yes I dont make a living yet out of this but I am making enough money and I started with zero cash at all and I know theres also a lot of us here are making money but also started in zero cash the only time that they are putting some cash in bitcoin is the time they already making some money to use to capital like a friend I know  ..what she get from joining the campaign she did not spend it instead she holding it and when the times that it needs to be sell shes selling it but that money she never spend still and when the bitcoin gets low again shes gonna use that money to busy again some bitcoin.its just like ung money laundering  she makes here money round..but thats out of nothing.she just get her capital in crypto.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

Yes it is possible that you can still earn a living with crypto even if you have zero cash. It is all about efforts. Instead of spending money, you spend your time to earn cryptocurrency by participating in campaigns because there are so many campaigns to choose from here. You only have to choose how many campaigns you can participate as long as you do it properly and follow all the rules. You can also find a permanent job in here if you will have an agreement with someone to do something for him using your skills. Maybe it will be about being a developer in a project or a manager or a programmer. There are so many earning opportunity to choose from and then after earning, you can use it to trade or just invest in a coin. You can make a living with your time only invested not fiat money.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Tharel

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

Yes it is possible. If you dont have a computer, you can always rent for just an hour or 2 and it would cost you only a small amount of money. On my part, i'm glad i have tools to access the internet and can make money out of zero cash.

aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

Before it was so easy to start crypto without getting money from your pocket because bitcointalk is not that crowded and rules was not that strict but people abused the forum that resulted the one chance they have to earn crypto by giving their service. Right now the only way you can earn crypto is to render your skills to people who needs it.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:50:06 PM

Yes you can have an opportunity on crypto with zero cash by joining signature campaign and earn by a little amount of money but you need to rank up first because there is a rule or policy that you should follow and learn more about bitcointalk.You can also learn on faucet but it takes time before you earn big.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

I am one of proud crypto holders who got my first crypto assets in zero investment.  At first I got my first earnings by joining airdrops, signature campaigns,  twitter campaigns.
Now all of these earnings are more than 5x of its current price.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:11:12 PM

I think it would be difficult if we would like to earn Bitcoin if no savings because we need to pay the internet for our everyday consumption plus we need to have a computer or even a simple gadget will do like an android phone but even that still you need money to have it. The best strategy is to borrow money or just sell your assets then just a buy new one if you are already earning.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:25:30 PM

This will depends how diligent you are in the aspect of this technology. Any strategy will do as long as you are willing to work for it. If you want to have investment right away then you must put a money from your pocket to start the game of trill. Remember this is a volatile in nature the price will change in any moment and don't get discourage if the price will go dip as the chances is bigger in a bearish trend.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:35:44 PM

Yes you can, as long as you know how to start. With lots of freecoins now and other free bitcoin mining and patiently do the task then you can earn from nothing. then use that small earning to invest so it will grow. Research other ways to earn to double your money. Then until your earning will be stable. 
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

well, it's very difficult, the period is definitely not the best but i think that you can have good results with few or zero starting money.
participating in any airdrop could make you collect some money to convert in btc,eth or another top coin. at this point, or try "daily" trading or diversify the capital into several ico with potential.  obviously doing so it takes a bit of luck. it is not the method I would recommend but if a person has no money to risk in cryptocurrencies and wants to fit into the crypto world, it is the only solution ( participating in the bounty programs remains the most profitable thing without investing anything ). sorry for my english

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: